Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Fuck No. Saying Avenged Sevenfold is anywhere near Emo is wrong as fuck.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yea but wasn't Silver Side Up there first album released in the U.S.

Nope, I bought The State right after it came out. Before they even started recording Silver Side Up.

And sure, you like Def Leppard to get pussy....I can understand that, lol.

ok then lets call it pussy metal lol
And what do you call Alter Bridge? Lol. Seriously, listen to Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold....that'll blow you away.

Reaction score
Nope, I bought The State right after it came out. Before they even started recording Silver Side Up.

And what do you call Alter Bridge? Lol. Seriously, listen to Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold....that'll blow you away.
alter bridge dont claim to be metal band and ok i will now

J

And I'm going to stick to that story. Lol. and thank God you came in this thread. As soon as he ripped Atreyu and Avenged Sevenfold I knew you would make an appearance and I just relized his names Alter Bridge and he calls them Pussy metal.

Reaction score
omg that songs sucks fair enough its heavy but fucking hell there singer jus cant sing lol

J

M. Shadows is the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold. So I basically said he's better than you. Lol.