Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Nsync, backstreet boys, that "I'm beautiful" dude, the poker head chick, any emo band with whiny-girly screaming, that "P-O-D" band that sings rey mysterio's music....

They probably suck so much that some court made up a rule that they have label their own name in their lyrics, just so people can get a heads up that the song currently playing sucks.

"Boo-ya-ka-boo ya ka...P-O-D! 6-1-9!"
^ it's sumblinial!

don't believe me....then google it!

zacharygriver

Reaction score
The Naked Bros Band, In fact, all these small bands of 10-year-old girl fans are popular Nickelodeon. And all that came Psychopathic Records

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Let's see how long I can make this list. I am going to alter between specific and broad generalizations

50 Cent
Soulja Boy
Black Eyed Peas
Pearl Jam
AC/DC
Motley Crue
Bon Jovi
Nickelback
Anything aligned with the "emo" movement
Any band whose subgenre uses the word "core" in it's description
NWA
Hard rock bands with chick singers
Hinder
Seether
Chevelle
Saliva
Let's just condense the next little bit and say 99% of all music featured on either WWE or TNA programming
Honeymoon Suite
Belle and Sebastian
Tegan and Sara
Ani DiFranco
Anything that involves mostly screaming. Alexisonfire, 95% of all metal.
Pennywise
Gwar
Sufjan Stevens (Giant douchebag)
Actually let's just go with hipster music in general like Animal Collective and the rest of the douchebag brigade
Nicki Minaj
Drake
Katy Perry

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I know that there is more for me to name but I want to be more specific. Like I just don't want to say "the music that wordlife and xba et al" listen to because they gave me specifics at one point and it was mostly shit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yeah, let's add Li'l Wayne on the list because the guy is legit Blue. Eminem is getting damned close to going on this list too.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You should probably go run into traffic for putting down Tegan and Sara in that list. Just sayin.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You should probably go run into traffic for putting down Tegan and Sara in that list. Just sayin.

The results of me running into traffic would be as boring and predictable as Tegan and Sara's music.

Just sayin'. :D

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I find myself not liking most of what's on Monkeystyle's list. (Special props against Bon Jovi. Don't get why they were ever popular.) Though I can't agree with Chevelle being suck. They've pretty much delivered on every album since 2002.

As for others I'm not fond of specifically.

Those fuckers from Glee
Anything involving Criss Angel
VersaEmerge
Willow Smith
Britney Spears
Ke$ha
Taylor Swift
Whoever makes that NXT theme song.
Job For A Cowboy
Janelle Monae
Saves The Day
Deftones
Bruno Mars
Neon Trees

Edit: And Children of Bodom and HIM. :D

...god...

Reaction score
Criss Angel sings?

And how the fuck is Children of Bodom on your least favorites sigh.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The results of me running into traffic would be as boring and predictable as Tegan and Sara's music.

Just sayin'. :D

I don't love them per se, but how can you not enjoy this song? If you say you didn't at least tap your foot to the beat you're a fucking liar.

[YT]FZ13s9J2-z8[/YT]

VersaEmerge

Fuck you.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Possibly because they suck? They pretty much sound like any other metal band out there. Nothing interesting/unique about them. And don't say buddy's voice. It's not unique, nor is it good. Screamy/growly is used by assholes who couldn't sing a note to save their lives.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't love them per se, but how can you not enjoy this song? If you say you didn't at least tap your foot to the beat you're a fucking liar.

I didn't tap my foot at all. On the other hand it would be very difficult to tap my foot in the position I am in.

As to the tune, they just don't move me. I know I sound like a pretentious broken record but there isn't anything exciting about the music. I dunno. I like music that stands out from the rest and delivers a unique sound.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
oooh.

Also add Coheed and Cambria to bands I don't like. They don't suck perse musically but I don't like buddy's voice. Same thing with Muse.