Least Favorite Bands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

FUCK NO! OK I saw ATR back in October, I like jizzed quarts

I've seen KsE 3 times now, the first two times I saw them were at Music as a Weapon Fest opening for Disturbed, and then the next time at Mayhem over the summer. Both times were with Howard, both times were EXCELLENT!

But last night, at the House of Blues, a smaller venue, more intense, and Phil just sealed the deal! IT WAS GODLY

noumenon

I've got no time to go to shows lately. It's a pain in the ass to commute from work..to home...back to the city again and then back home. Fuckin 5 hours of travel time in one day is brutal. When I go to show I usually stay in Queens and crash at my parent's place against my best advisement...lol

Wordlife

hahahaha! Well when you come down to Chicago, I'll take you to a concert :)

noumenon

This year has been kind of shitty for metal tours in general. A lot of bands are nearing the end of their touring cycles for albums so they're either in Europe or just doing scattered dates. The winter is usually the best time for shows, kind of disappointing.

Mister J

Reaction score
Bob Dylan is the greatest songwriter of all time. I challenge anyone here to write a better song than Like A Rolling Stone.

J

You guys are fuckin retarted if you don't like Prada, I seen them live and all there music is AweMazing. They have more talent in there pinky then any of you have in your entire body.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler