OOC League Feedback and Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
<3

POLLS! POLLS! POLLS! :p

My one and only reason is that another midcard title would be much better. Why have two world titles, neither of which is undisputed, when you can have two midcard titles, elevated by the strength of competition and making a big deal of the debut of the new one, and a world title that is stronger because it's the top title of four?

I also personally don't like Universal, but I suck badly at names so that's someone elses thing.

As for the gameplay rules thing, I think this league needs to be a middle ground between a mega competitive league like what 2KCW is/was going to be (does that still exist cos tbh idk), where the game is the law and you win by knowing its quirks and glitches, and an efed that uses the game, but with no competition at all. To me, it should be halfway between purely who the best player is, and trying to play good matches and/or have fun. The reasons rules on spamming, winning off normal moves etc exist is so that matches can still be fun and good to watch while still being competitive, because people can be competitive but have to stay within the laws (rather than limiting how hard they can try to win just in order to play a good match). There will always be people scattered along the spectrum between "the game is what it is, don't sugar coat it ever" and "it should be about having fun not trying to win", but imo the best place is the middle.
Ask and you shall receive brother.
I came up with The Defender of the Realm championship.... js

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
having another world title isn't a big deal. we had two world titles before and it worked better than just one. the better feud would get the main event slot and everyone knew you needed to work for it. not being rude, but can you guys tell me the last good feud you had with the world title in it? a feud that just comes to your head with good storylines and everything? our champions would be bored of holding the title since nothing came of it. everyone aims to win the title but end up saying "is this it? well this shit" kind of things. with two world titles people want to compete with each other. I'm going to guess Welsh is competitive? wouldn't he want the challenge of getting the main event slot on say Summerslam? of course he would. the league would gain way better storylines this way. you'll need to try two world titles before you say that's the worst idea of all time. think outside the box
I hated the title when I won it. You legit have nothing to do at all, and I'm sure most World champions feel that way

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
What I would do...

World Heavyweight Championship - The main title in the company.

Intercontinetal Championship - The upper midcard title, is harder to go for but more prestigious to hold.

United States Championship - The lower midcard title, is easier to go but less prestigious to hold.

Survival Championship - The other title, is defended every week.

Tag Team Championships - The tag team titles, lol.

So it would mean more holding the IC title over the US title, but it is harder to work towards, and the opposite for the US title.

Just my opinion.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
anyone wanting to reply to what deathlock said?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
What I would do...

World Heavyweight Championship - The main title in the company.

Intercontinetal Championship - The upper midcard title, is harder to go for but more prestigious to hold.

United States Championship - The lower midcard title, is easier to go but less prestigious to hold.

Survival Championship - The other title, is defended every week.

Tag Team Championships - The tag team titles, lol.

So it would mean more holding the IC title over the US title, but it is harder to work towards, and the opposite for the US title.

Just my opinion.
The Survival title fits the United States title though. It's the lower card title

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Suggestion: If you guys are worried about Champs being bored, here is an idea. For titles, try to find out who is facing for the belt at the beginning of the month and plan a feud for that month/next month if you decide to continue the feud?

That way you can build hype to a Championship match?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Suggestion: If you guys are worried about Champs being bored, here is an idea. For titles, try to find out who is facing for the belt at the beginning of the month and plan a feud for that month/next month if you decide to continue the feud?

That way you can build hype to a Championship match?
We don't really get contenders until like two weeks into the month

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
We don't really get contenders until like two weeks into the month

Why not have the number one contender matches at the PPV or the Precision afterwards?