OOC League Feedback and Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
yeah, I say give it a shot first. two world titles did wonders for us even though I didn't win any of them :laughing:

Also guys, I think you all need to work together. Frosty, don't make crazy rules without asking the league first. also, you guys shouldn't disagree with everything Frosty does. He's the GM of this place and that job comes with making decisions on his own. Anyway, give this second world title a go. you'll really like it once the two world champions start competing with each other

Reactions: Closed

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't think this is going anywhere, so I'll just leave it at this....

My suggestion for all the League guys is to...JOIN IWT IWT Sign Ups and Movesets :adr::adr::adr:

bye

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok, I'm willing to see where a new title goes, most of the rules don't bug me, though I do want my suicide dive back, I didn't like the reversal rule, but was willing to work with it.

also
ultimate championship
supreme championship
super kickass motherfucking championship (my favourite)

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ok, I'm willing to see where a new title goes, most of the rules don't bug me, though I do want my suicide dive back, I didn't like the reversal rule, but was willing to work with it.

also
ultimate championship
supreme championship
Defender of the Realm championship??

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
My biggest qualm about an extra title is just because you say something is a "world title" doesn't instantly make it prestigious. The former TWF, now World Heavyweight Championship has a solid lineage now, same with the IC belt. Bringing in an extra title doesn't mean anyone is going to actually give a shit about it, it'll be treated how the other titles get treated: as a prop. The only times I remember any world title being treated like the centrepiece of the league was with the whole Blade cash in storyline from way back and the Welsh/Geek storyline. Adding an extra "world" title just further devalues the WHC and prevents it from ever being the centrepiece of the league. My suggestion would be to make both titles something different. So the Precision World Heavyweight Championship could be for the best players in the league to battle out for to prove their dominance and the Universal (smh) Championship could be a title where the champion has more say in how things are run around his title and the Championship would be more about storytelling

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ofc the best idea by far is a title which would be fought under slightly different rules to accommodate for people who just want to tryhard at the game but whatever

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Defender of the Realm ch
ampionship??
A little extravagant imo xD

also
ultimate championship
supreme championship
For a world title I really like Ultimate Championship, however...

My one and only reason is that another midcard title would be much better.
Anyone with thoughts on this? I think it's a great compromise.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
If we bring in a second title, I'm bringinf Blade back.