IWF Confessional

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Why were the Undertaker and Kane crying?
EDIT-
-I pissed my pants when I saw Taker and Kane on a live show, I cried so hard when I was like fifteen feet away from them when I was six.

straight_edge76

-I used to think the Nation of Domination were the greatest WWE faction of all-time
-I pissed my pants when I saw Taker and Kane on a live show crying
-I never liked Bret Hart.
-I cried everytime The Rock lost a match when I was ALOT younger
-I cried when my Uncle bought me a Undertaker action figure when I was eight, I always used to have it under my bed so I wouldn't look at it.

Blasphemy!! jk

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@straight_edge & noumenon; If it wasn't for Edge's heel run then I would've never seen him as WWE champion. And I don't think he's that great of a wrestler.

Some might disagree but HHH/The Rock > Austin/The Rock.

straight_edge76

My hate for him grew when he made Stone Cold pass out in their submission match back at WM13. I thought Bret split his back and tried to kill watching it for the first time.

Yeah, lol I know what you mean. I had that idea for awhile to lol but now that I watch their matches now I cannot look away from that match.

@Nino I honestly agree, as a face he was bland and boring imo it wasn't until his 'Rated R' character that I was at all interested in him tbh. He was always good on the mic as a heel, as a face not so much for whatever reason but there are guys who just aren't as interesting as a heel; Orton,Edge,Angle & Trips (those are debatable though).

straight_edge76

^ That match was epic.

The Strap match from 99 was also pretty damn good.

My favorite Rock/HHH match was the Ironman match in 2000 that Undertaker came back as the American Badass.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Only reason why Austin/Rock was such a great fued because of their epic promos with each other but once they hit the ring against each other, their match performances turned out to be kind of overrated.

Favorite moment of Rock/Austin was when Rock had jacked the camera away from the cameraman, hopped on top of the announce table to flick off the fans, he turned around to Austin in the most GREATEST way to sell the Stunner off the table back @ Backlash '99. Shit had me rollin

straight_edge76

Honestly, all three of their Wrestlemania matches were imo really good. Even the 3rd on that Austin was basically retired in, I think there were like 15 Stunners/Rock Bottoms in all, getting to see that match live was honestly one of the greatest moments of my life, I have always and will always be a Stone Cold mark and I always hated The Rock tbh. Other matches they had were pretty good to but the Mania matches stick out mainly because they are Wrestle-fucking-Mania. The Rock/Austin promos are second to none (especially the 2001 promos), I loved their entire feud in 1999.

Airfixx

^^^I'm also a bigger fan of HHH/Rock (DX/Nation, SSlam8, Jday00... I'd have like to see them go one-on-one at mania... Instead we got the mediocre 4-way McMahon-fest.). That said props for Rock/Austin @ Backlash '99 & WM19 tho'.

MizMasta3000

When Undertaker was doing his return promos for WM 20. He interupted Kane and the darkness shit came on. Yep...I got legit nightmares, I stole my sisters' nightlight

SnackZ

Reaction score
I wasn't a huge fan of the Rock until he had his loyalty speech on RAW saying he would never leave and that Stone Cold could take his ball, blah blah blah. I cried when he said, "this...(took of glasses and pointed around arena)...this is home" - I felt everything he said man!!!!

I too, NEVER liked Bret Hart - thought he was OVER RATED!!!!

Markz

Reaction score
I actually used to be so scared of kane when i was younger that i couldnt watch any of his matches, my brother made me watch one once and i ended up in tears :(

The good old days of thinking it was real, man you can't beat it.

straight_edge76

^^^I'm also a bigger fan of HHH/Rock (DX/Nation, SSlam8, Jday00... I'd have like to see them go one-on-one at mania... Instead we got the mediocre 4-way McMahon-fest.). That said props for Rock/Austin @ Backlash '99 & WM19 tho'.

Honestly, as much as I love Austin I have to agree that HHH/Rock was much better tbh. I never actually liked the Rock with the exception of his mic work, I always found him to be pretty damn hilarious.