IWF Confessional

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

We all have things we're not proud of in our past as wrestling fans. Hey I mean we were all young at some point. They say the truth set you free. This is the IWF confessional. Your chance to say the things involving wrestling you were too afraid to say in the past.

I'll get us started-My name is Chuck Taylor's Grenade and I was a Three Count mark.

noumenon

Hmm let's see.

Back in the day I greatly preferred WCW to WWF.

I was a huge Goldberg mark, and didn't ever really question the insane number of the streak and how it grew so much every week...lol

LKP

Back in the day i cried when bob backland beat Bret hart when the towel got thrown in. Plus i thought undertaker and Diesel was the same person. And i loved evil Doink.

Beer

I used to think Diesel was the best worker in WWE. Basically, I didn't really feel this, I just did it to be different from everyone else who said Taker or Michaels were the best.

Nation

I heckled the Undertaker at a house show and cheered for Heidenreich. It might just be the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Nation

Pretty much. I think one of my friends might have said one thing but yea I started it. My friends were telling me to shut up and some guy yelled at me to shut up. The Undertaker even stared at me during the match at one point and he stared at me after the match when he was posing.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
My parents bought me those Hulk Hogan bed slippers when I was a kid.

I used to call jobbers "The Nobodies" because I was't familiar with the term Jobber.

I almost cried when The Undertaker tried to embalm Steve Austin on live TV, and was super happy when Kane saved him.

I actually felt bad for Vince McMahon when Steve Austin beat him up with his own bedpan in the hospital.

I am a huge X-Pac mark.

noumenon

I've got a picture of me dressed up as Hulk Hogan for Halloween when I was like 6, doing a pose down next to a Hogan blowup standing punching bag.

LadyHotrod

My mom got wet over Ricky Steamboat and made me wear a Steamboat shirt while my brother got to wear his Hogan shirt.

I asked her to try to find the picture but she hasn't done so yet. Hope she finds it soon because that shirt was lulz. No 3 year old kid should be subjected to wearing the shirt of a man their mother wants to bang.

EMBARRASSMENT ENSUES.

LadyHotrod

Pretty much. I think one of my friends might have said one thing but yea I started it. My friends were telling me to shut up and some guy yelled at me to shut up. The Undertaker even stared at me during the match at one point and he stared at me after the match when he was posing.

This is one of the funniest things ever. When I went to Raw last year, the cunt infront of me wasn't happy about me booing Cena and giving him two tasty middle fingers but she was an ugly whore so I laughed.