IWF Confessional

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I have no idea what TUP even is lol. But it is nice to know I am not alone in that area.

Oh, haha, it's another wrestling forum but I guess you have some competition over Kane. Don't meet too many chicks who dig Kane.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Oh, haha, it's another wrestling forum but I guess you have some competition over Kane. Don't meet too many chicks who dig Kane.

Well, that was then, and she is more than welcome to him now. i wouldn't touch him in his current condition.

I confess to trying to look up Piper's kilt to see if he had anything under it.

noumenon

I have no idea what TUP even is lol. But it is nice to know I am not alone in that area.

Um, I once lied and said my grandma died on my ex Bfs birthday because it was on the same day as Wrestlemania, and I didn't want to hang out with him.

Lying about Grandmothers dying is actually quite popular here on IWF.

straight_edge76

Um, I once lied and said my grandma died on my ex Bfs birthday because it was on the same day as Wrestlemania, and I didn't want to hang out with him.
You are my new favorite member lol... Will you marry me? lol

MizMasta3000

why would you lie about your grandmother dying?

*waits for the flaming*

I have some more confessions:

I was a Godfather mark
I was a Lance Storm mark
I got weird pleasure when Bubba Ray Dudley powerbombed Mae Young through a table and did his trademark, non chalant facial expression
I never really saw everyone's love for Goldberg (pre WWE run)
I thought Gillberg was related to Goldberg
Once, I tried to flip through a table but I ended up just killing my back and sliding off the table (true story)

straight_edge76

I was/still am a Ashley Massaro mark. She was always my favorite Diva search contestant. I fell in love with her when she made her inital debut in the Diva search.

If she ever was to make a comeback I would totally be all for it.

straight_edge76

Point being? lol

Anyways, I was watching some old wCw tapes and I forgot how fucking over Goldberg was. I am sure I am not the only one who was a blindly loyal Goldberg mark; I remember thinking it was so damn awesome when dudes would literally be fed to him. I was a huge Goldberg fan the only two times I remember seriously not rooting for him was his match with DDP at Halloween Havoc 1998 and at Starcade of the same year versus Nash.

MizMasta3000

I was/still am a Ashley Massaro mark. She was always my favorite Diva search contestant. I fell in love with her when she made her inital debut in the Diva search.

If she ever was to make a comeback I would totally be all for it.

was it because she gave everyone her phone number :shifty:

I have a huge confession. Over the last few years, I really lost my love for Sting

noumenon

Ashley was seriously disgusting...crack whore looking bitch. She'd fit in perfect in TBP.