• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Confessional

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I cried when Owen Hart pinned Austin in the Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, Bulldog and Brian Pillman vs Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Goldust and LOD match at In Your House: Canadian Stampede.

MizMasta3000

I met my best friend in 2nd grade. I took his cookies at lunch and he was trying to start a fight. We fought...using wrestling moves. I gave a chokeslam and tried to a Liontamer but he reversed it into and angle lock and i tapped. We continued to do fake moves on each other looking like dumbasses in the cafeteria untill the teachers sent us to the principal's office

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I met my best friend in 2nd grade. I took his cookies at lunch and he was trying to start a fight. We fought...using wrestling moves. I gave a chokeslam and tried to a Liontamer but he reversed it into and angle lock and i tapped. We continued to do fake moves on each other looking like dumbasses in the cafeteria untill the teachers sent us to the principal's office

Post of the year.