IWF Confessional

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I don't HBK as the messiah of wrestling. I never really the saw the technical side of him. Great in-ring performer but not really a technician

straight_edge76

IWF Confession #1....

I joined this forum namely for the BTB section back in the summer or 2007.

seX-Power

Confession: I used to mark for Mr Kennedy. That was before he sucked tho.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I still argue that wrestling is choregraphed and not fake.

I have NEVER been into the BTB section of the site.

straight_edge76

I used to think Morrison had mic skills.

@ Nino honestly you may be onto something with the whole coreography (sp?) idea.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I argue saying it's a dance and if done correctly can be something intriguing and beautiful. If any missteps happen then it won't be as graceful. Just like dancing ie. ballet or a musical.

Except in this musical the dancers are 6'4 and oily.

straight_edge76

Damn bro. I never would have thought of anything like that. Bravo to you for thinking of that.

noumenon

LadyHotrod is having my child.

Oh wait..wrestling.

Uhhhh... I was a huge Billy Gunn mark back in the day.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Do you post at TUP? I could have sworn there was a girl there who said the exact same thing.....

I have no idea what TUP even is lol. But it is nice to know I am not alone in that area.

Um, I once lied and said my grandma died on my ex Bfs birthday because it was on the same day as Wrestlemania, and I didn't want to hang out with him.