It's so, IRRITATING!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This thread has gotten irritating tbh.

When did this become a morality play?

Reaction score
It's stupid, I know but I can't help it.

The thing that irritates me the most is people and their butchering of the English language. I know it's not that big of a deal and it shouldn't be bothered by it. It doesn't bother me when it happens every once in awhile because it happens, but when I see an entire update on Facebook or Twitter etc... Where the entire update is filled with countless many grammatical/spelling errors it bothers me. I'm sure we've all heard of a Grammar Nazi, basically corrects the grammatical/spelling errors regardless, which is something I consider myself to be. I know some people can take offence to having their grammar/spelling corrected, and I sure that's something that irritates them as well. Anyways, that leads me to my question,

"What's something that you find irritating?"

This post yo. Ppl who bitch about shit on the web like dey some keyboard warriahs is lol so so bad. OMG get ova it~!

Pete

Reaction score
If your will is strong enough (not to mention your feelings for the other person) you won't ever feel the need to cheat.

Re: Jersey accents, what the hell accent does Bugs Bunny have, then? And what accent of the NYC area says "I went they-ah" "Whey-ah?" "To the Jaysey Shaw-ah!" ? Is it the Italian one we're discussing?

Ryan

Reaction score
George Constanza also states he's from Long Island and Queens in the show in different seasons...

I know he's from Queens in the show, I meant he's Jewish. He's accent is like a Brooklyn Jewish person, but I meant he's Jewish when I said, "which he is."

How exactly does one make a mistake cheating?

You're drunk and you cheat on your girlfriend. I'm still not condoning it, but you can't really say that because someone cheats on their girlfriend drunk or otherwise under the influence, they would sober.

This thread has gotten irritating tbh.

When did this become a morality play?

It didn't become about morality. We're saying double standards irritate us. No one is debating morality.

If your will is strong enough (not to mention your feelings for the other person) you won't ever feel the need to cheat.

Re: Jersey accents, what the hell accent does Bugs Bunny have, then? And what accent of the NYC area says "I went they-ah" "Whey-ah?" "To the Jaysey Shaw-ah!" ? Is it the Italian one we're discussing?

Sometimes temptation comes around...

Anyway, I always considered Bugs Bunny to have a New York accent. That accent you mention though is the Staten Island Italian accent.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
If you can make the conscience thought to get drunk then you should be accountable for all actions that occur while drunk which includes cheating... therefore no accidents.

BUT back on topic again... since I experienced this yesterday before telling the bitch off. When some chick think they smarter than you and know your motives when they know deep down that you smarter than them and they try to spin some words around to make you look bad until you tell them the facts and how wrong they were about everything and then they get all mad and pissy about it cause you called them out on what they said. It's like... bitch shut up.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Wrestling fans who only affiliate certain music with wrestlers. Holy fuck it's annoying seeing that shit on YouTube.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Or those people that hear that one track cause the wrestler came out with it or its on some game they are playing and they claim to be that band"s biggest fan ever>

Reaction score
People who use substances as an excuse for cheating, crime etc are just weak cowards who cannot/will not own up to their actions.

Pete

Reaction score
Or those people that hear that one track cause the wrestler came out with it or its on some game they are playing and they claim to be that band"s biggest fan ever>

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY this!

Episode from my high school years #1:

Girl: "OMG I'm the greatest Incubus fan evarrrr!"
Me: "Oh yeah? Then you should know what their first album is called, right?"
Girl: "Sure! It's Make Yourself!" (this is their breakthrough album, their most successful, and about their 4th overall)
Me: *facepalm*

Episode from my high school years #2:

Girl: "I love Green Day, they're my favourite band! I only know their one song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, but they're amaaaazing!"
Me: *sigh* *goes back to listening to Dookie*

Also, if I had a penny for every time:

- Someone tried to tell me American Idiot is the first Green Day release;
- I asked someone claiming to be a Ramones fan to name a song OTHER THAN Blitzkrieg Bop and they were stumped;
- Ditto for Nirvana and Smells Like Teen Spirit;

I'd be rich.

Definitely very annoying, but also amusing, in an asshole sort of way.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It bugs me so much really. Like some dude used Metalingus by Alter Bridge for a GTA montage song, and the top comment was "EDGE!". No joke, I hate that shit so much.

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
Being judged is what irritates me. I hate people who are judgmental.

I also hate pretentious people, they behave like all goody goody in front of you but bitch behind your back. I would actually respect someone saying shit to face rather than behind the back.

Pete

Reaction score
^We would not get along. I would judge you on things like music taste and book taste :)

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
^We would not get along. I would judge you on things like music taste and book taste :)

I don't know about this. I'd hate for people to judge me based on being a wrestling fan (in Australia at least, pro wrestling is a bit more culturally removed).

Pete

Reaction score
That's why I don't tell people I am one, and when I do I dismiss it as something ludicrously geeky which I enjoy. Same with e-fed writing, which is even MORE embarrassing, because when you say "roleplay", people either think Dungeons & Dragons or handcuffs and schoolgirl outfits. You have to explain it's neither.

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score

No, I mean something more judgmental -

For instance based on their intellect.
I have seen people say, I don't want to be friends with XYZ because he doesn't have intellect. He is not worthy of being my friend.

or something like, this guy doesn't have class.

I hate when people do that, and I even tend to stop my friends from doing so if they are.