It's so, IRRITATING!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
That's why I don't tell people I am one, and when I do I dismiss it as something ludicrously geeky which I enjoy. Same with e-fed writing, which is even MORE embarrassing, because when you say "roleplay", people either think Dungeons & Dragons or handcuffs and schoolgirl outfits. You have to explain it's neither.

And that is why it is awesome to have a girlfriend that does the fed stuff so you can talk with her about it and bounce ideas off of her with it and it won't feel the least bit weird. Its like a second conversation and it is natural and she doesn't think you are weird for doing it cause she understands it.

But I don't talk much wrestling anymore except for the friends that actually watch wrestling. Other than that I only talk UFC. Mainly cause wrestling has become boring to me for the most part.

But yeah... I got it good that I can talk to my girl about efeds and she isn't like... what the hell is that. you weird. :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Nah. We good. Besides nobody there would be able to beat her :p

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Nah. We good. Besides nobody there would be able to beat her :p

Sure there is, your character can beat women, made Jericho the best in the world ya know.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well I had this just happen. Its like I'm not planning on being up this early. I was planning on sleeping a bit longer actually. 8am some idiotic jackass starts blasting music that I can hear through my windows and it wakes me up. So I'm thinking maybe this inconsiderate dummy will only do one song or just be picking someone up so they'll be leaving soon... oh hell no... 10 minutes later they still playing their shit. and I can't go back to sleep easily. Its like if I'm up for a little bit then that's it. 10 minutes later jackass is still playing their music. 20 fucking minutes later they still playing their shit. I wanted to go out there find them and break whatever piece of shit they were using. Pissed me off. Inconsiderate jackasses. I don't give a fuck if you like the music. Not everyone wants to hear your shit at 8 in the morning.