It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Watch-Through

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

UdIVVH4.gif

Episode 9: For Whom the Bell Trolls aka never allow Trini to do show and tell ever!​

You know they like to say it's Hobby week at Angel Grove, is that what they called it? I remember as a kid it used to be called Show and Tell and it always was a hoot with kids especially during the days of Power Rangers and Pokemon being white hot the time in the 90's. All the Rangers show off their hobbies to the rest of class in the first few minutes of the Episode and the one that the Episode is carried on is Trini's love for collecting Dolls. I can't blame Trini I used to collect Dragon Ball Z Figure and I have a ten of them today still in their package, but geez Trini Mr. Ticklesneezer isn't the cutest Doll to have in your Bedroom and expect go to sleep. As all of this happens Rita's jealousy of not having a childhood comes into play and her plan is have her goons steal Mr. Ticklesneezer and use him as a Weapon to defeat the Rangers.

ahDmxtW.png

As Mr. Ticklesneezer comes to life he doesn't want to help Rita, but after thinking about it he remembers I like to collect things I can collect whatever I want in this world. Pretty much Mr. Ticklesneezer pretty much loves to steal shit, oh great Saban that's the best thing to teach kids to steal things instead of trying to earn it in the right way. As Mr. Ticklesneezer is on the prowl, and Trini upset of not finding Mr. Ticklesneezer she finds out with Billy that he is alive and no longer a Doll! Mr. Ticklesneezer under the Spell of Rita, collects Trini's Car and now they are captured into his Magic Bottle that Zordon never brings up how he got such a thing hehe. Minutes later after the Rangers are into the action, Goldar and the Puddies show up, and now the fight over Mr.Ticklesneezer is on the line!

Kimberly eventually gets a hold of the Bottle and after a near death with Billy and Trini, they are saved by Kimberly and are able to get out of the Bottle just in time as always! Clearly Rita's spell is weak as fuck as Mr.Ticklesneezer just wants to shit steal and Rita ain't having that and MAKES HIM GROW! TWO..ONE..POWERUP time for the Rangers as the Megazord is unleashed on the Battlefield. Mr. Ticklesneezer is easily able to "collect" the Megazord inside his Magic Bottle and quickly Jason calls the Mega Zord to save them! The Mega Zord makes our villain of the day stumble like a Drunk College Student and he drops the Bottle and the Rangers are freed!

The Rangers want to give Rita and her Crew a taste of their medicine and they use the Bottle on them and Rita and the others have to escape before they are collected and put on the Shelves of the Command Center. One of the funniest shots of the Episode has to be this Asian kid behind the Megazord that is completely thrown under the Rug as he watches the Megazord try to get even.

qrYy661.png

Trini would tell Mr.Ticklesneezer to give back everything he has stolen, and he does and after all of this Trini wakes up from a dream. Are you fucking serious that this whole event was a fucking dream? To be honest that is a pretty weak ass way to end the Episode with it being a dream, but hey it can get crazier when Bulk and Skull show tells to the rest of the class their band of Circus fleas.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm still scared of that damn doll. It's up there with Slappy from Goosebumps.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm still scared of that damn doll. It's up there with Slappy from Goosebumps.

Yeah not the most kid friendly Doll that's for sure. Trini was kissing on it as if it was a My Little Pony.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Who the fuck kisses a My Little Pony? Don't tell me you're a bronie...

Reactions: Chris

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

jthwRUg.gif

Episode 10: Happy Birthday Zack aka who is Zack and he has a Birthday who knew
Another one of my favorite Episodes from Power Rangers, between it being Zack played by Walter Jones at the time of this Episode it begin his Birthday legit that day of shooting, or the Monster of the Day which I'll talk about later, this Episode is truly a fun watch for me everytime. We open up the Episode with some kind of Machine rocking back and a forth like a Teen Couple on a Bunk Bed making it seems Cake Mix, as the Rangers are prepping for Zack's Surprise Birthday Party they are setting up. Within moments as Billy is dancing horribly, Ernie opens up the Machine and he finds himself beating attacked by something he loves, and that's Cake Floam[yeah it's Floam just go with it]

The reason question here is why are the Rangers hanging out with Uncle Ernie as the dead of night instead of you know home getting ready for School the next day..THOSE REBELS! You know Rita is watching seeing the Rangers and she wants to give Zack a special gift for his birthday. She has Finster create the Nasty Knight as the present for Zack and to have him ready when she calls him. Minutes later, Zack shows up at the Juice Bar and only Ernie is around. Here's a little background on the Nasty Knight in the Sentai version of the Show he's even more badass, and if I remember correctly the Nasty Kight is the Father of the Red and Green Ranger and was cursed with all that Armor around his body. Later in the day we get a shot of Zack showing up at School talking to Kimberly. Zack ask's Kimberly if he's older to her today, and she plays the game that Kimberly faked that she didn't remember his birthday I know how that feels without the surprise birthday party YEAH I'M LOOKING AT YOU DAD!

Zack later is shown depressed knowing that his friends didn't remember his birthday, but don't worry Zack Rita is hear to save the day and SHE UNLEASHES THE NASTY KNIGHT SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!! Zack has to quickly Morph and the Nasty Knight is merking fools like Lebron James did the Raptors in the playoffs this year, yeah it was that bad. Zack eventually goes his second wind, but Goldar wants some of the action and Zack starts to take a beatdown from Goldar too. So Zack thinks his friends don't remember his birthday, the Nasty Knight is destroying him, and now Goldar is putting him into wanting to off himself I bet with all the stress he is dealing with right now!

One of things I remember liking in this Episode especially is the Music especially when Zack was in the fight with the Nasty Knight. Over the years Saban and Staff put in more Music especially during fights and if you don't want to throw it down with someone with that music playing in the background, then something is wrong with you. Eventually the other Rangers aid Zack in his time of need, and Jesus the Nasty Knight's Sword is one of the strongest ever made, and he completely destroys and fries the Power Weapons. No other Monster I remember did that before or after to that degree.

a1FMd63.png

So the Ranges can't beat the Nasty Knight on the ground, let's take to the air then and the Megazord is formed right after the Nasty Knight has been made into a Godzilla sized version of himself. The Megazord is utterly getting mugged out here in these Streets and after a few mins of fighting Nasty Knight is about to KO the Megazord. Zack see's that everytime they hit him he reflects that power right back them, yeah that makes no fucking sense, but hey it's a kids school let's not make it too complicated. The Megazord sudden throws some blue beam at Nasty Knight stopping his attack and giving the Rangers Zord a chance to get back up. Somehow the Megazord charges up the Power Sword and cuts the Knight's Sword into pieces and AWAY WITH THE KNIGHT TO THE SHADOW REALM!

Later we see Zack finding out that his buddies didn't forget his birthday and his frown turned upside down. As Ernie and Billy are once again fucking with that Cake Machine, Zack and the rest of the Rangers start to get down on the Dance floor and Zack is going to party like it's 1999 and we are left with a great feeling of bliss in the air ahhh what it means to be a kid again.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Any episode where Zack dances is a good episode.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Any episode where Zack dances is a good episode.

So true and his style of Martial Arts was beautiful to watch when he beat the shit outta Putties. Walter Jones would win multiple Dancing Awards in his real life. I mean I consider myself a great Dancer it's in my Veins being Latino, but he blows me away blindfolded.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

DNOFrhJ.png

Episode 11: No Clowning Around aka YOU'RE GOING DOWN CLOWN!​

Hey now in this Episode it's not taking place in the same place as always like the Park or Juice Bar, but rather a Fair that is going on in Angel Grove. As the Rangers are being Teenagers and are fooling around, a certain Clown with the creepiest smile is telling another Clown to not to frown, we'll get them..WE'LL GET THEM ALL! Yes Rita apparently has enough money and time to have her Puddies and Goons at the Angel State Fair so they can take over the world and fail as always lol. We come back from Commercial and we see the Rangers watching Pineapple the Clown doing some Street Tricks and we are introduced to Trini's Cousin Sylvia. I don't know if Saban ever watch the Movie It, but to me these scenes had a It feeling to it for sure.

I mean think about it, Pineapple the Clown wants to hang out with Sylvia and he doesn't want the Rangers to be with her especially her Cousin Trini. I mean if this was the R-Rated version of all of this, Sylvia would of been dog food for Pineapple the Clown when she left with him as the Rangers were doing a Tower of Doom for no damn reason. Because of Trini being a bad Cousin and not keeping a eye on Sylvia, she is now missing and the horror of a lost one is something my Mother and I dealt with ourselves over the years. You don't know the horror of anxiety of what you would do when a family member or pet is missing you have no clue where they went and where to start looking. Eventually Trini finds her Cousin having fun with the Clown and Trini is not having it as the Clown wants to keep Sylvia with him. In mere moments the Clown throws some Disney Magical dust on Sylvia and she turns into a Cardboard Cutout of herself in FRONT OF HER COUSIN!

p9HGzgh.png

When I watch Trini come back to the rest of the Rangers telling them what happened to her cousin, it legit makes me laugh yeah it's sad to see what happened to her, but you can't tell me that those Rangers wanted to break character to bad seeing Trini roll up with a Cardboard Cutout of a person and acting like they are alive and this is believable. After the Rangers come together they decide to empty out the Fair saying Rita is attacking the Fair and now the covers of blown of all the Clowns and now it's GO TIME! The Puddie Clowns start to fight with the Rangers as Billy chases down Pineapple TEAMWORK BILLY..TEAMWORK!

cRhLkgV.gif

I gotta say I like these fights for some reason, it's pretty crazy to see Martial Arts happening and a Ride or Coaster flying by them. No way can you do that today, without using Stunt Doubles for the Rangers which they didn't during these Scenes. The Rangers of course win the fight and Pineapple the Clown see's that the gig is up and starts to melt like the Wicked Witch of the West turning into what I don't know, but Pineoctopus is a name that makes the most sense. As the Rangers are fighting Pineoctopus and Goldar, Alpha 5 and Trini are trying to find out a way to save Sylvia before it's too late. It's like Mission Impossible or James Bond films, they stop the bomb or figure out the problem at the last moment and that is what happens here when Water apparently reverses the spell bringing Sylvia back to life!

Trini eventually gets back to the rest of the Rangers on the battlefield telling them that her Cousin is okay, and Dinosaur Power is called and it's time to Jam Zord battle style! Trini wants a piece of Pineoctopus herself and with Billy and Zack's help they want to put him through the horror of freezing him up like Sylvia. Pineoctopus where the fuck did all that power and strength go when you were little, you were nerfed pretty easy with the Power Sword from the Megazord! We get that happy moment after all of this with Trini and her cousin and both saying sorry for what happened today, Trini was too nice I WOULD OF BEEN PISSED..I TOLD YOU! Sylvia was never used in Power Rangers again. I guess the horror what happened to her would keep her away from her Cousin for the rest of her life

6 Episodes to go people!!

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Gotta have a clown at some point. I do remember enjoyin' this episode quite a bit.

Also, the action scenes around the rides were really damn fun.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Gotta have a clown at some point. I do remember enjoyin' this episode quite a bit.

Also, the action scenes around the rides were really damn fun.

The Actor who played Pineapple The Clown does his runs especially during Power Morphicon. I might pump out two more Episodes between Saturday and Sunday so we can get closer to the you know...hint..hint

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Nt5ZToJ.jpg

Episode 12: Power Ranger Punks aka Who's Bad...WERE BAD!​
Anyways to my thoughts we start off the Episode with the Rangers playing Volleyball getting in exercise and burning some fat and a moment later we see Baboo creating some kind of solution in Rita's Palace. Baboo calls his Potion "Punk Potion" and is ready to debut it no not at Shoprite, but rather on the Rangers!

The Rangers suddenly get attacked by Puddies and we start to get some slow-motion fighting that legit everytime I watch it, I get a headache it's that damn bad proceed with caution folks. As the Rangers are involved a fight Baboo poisons and roofies their drinks and dumb Billy and Kimberly are just thirsty enough to want to drink anything they see around them. C'mon Billy an Kim, Rita was involved in this attacked you wouldn't think to at least check out the Drinks to see if Rita would try use that distraction to poison something of yours fools! After Billy and Kimberly take their drinks they turn into Bebe's Kids aka Rebels without a cause.

The next day in School with Zack, Trini and Jason all together they hope Kim and Billy are okay after the way they acted the day before. The other three Rangers were fucking wrong and Billy and Kimberly show up in their Greaser Gear wanting Lunch Money and doing what bad kids do. Even Bulk and Skull are shocked at how Billy and Kimberly are acting especially Skull who is so hot for Kimberly at this moment, as he was probably think yeah baby I knew you couldn't resist me forever. Zack, Trini and Jason are all still wondering something is wrong with them oh NO SHIT..Billy couldn't lift a Book let alone lift up Bulk against the Locker as if he was the Hulk get it together kids. A few mins later we see all the Rangers get teleported to the Command Center and Kim and Billy are locked up in a Cage until they can find out a way to fix them.

The only way Zordon says they can help Billy and Kimberly with a Magical Singing Squash that needs to be put into a Liquid or they'll be stuck like that forever. Just as Zordon is telling them all this nonsense the Terry Toad makes his appearance and the Rangers must go into a battle without two of their friends. Don't worry the Rangers have the numbers right nope, the Toad suddenly after fighting with them swallows Trini and SHE's IN HIS BELLY! Don't worry Trini isn't dead just resting in the Stomach of the Terror Toad. They go back to the Command with the Rangers running away from the Toad Monster and Alpha 5 is put on a mission to find that Singing Squash. One of the funniest moments I remember watching in this Episode has to be Alpha 5 stopping Puddies with his Shocking Defenses in a worst location ever with it seems Trash Bags and Fog Machines everywhere where is this place Saban?

Don't worry Alpha 5 gets the squash, but with a moment of happiness we see Jason watch Zack get eaten as well and NOW JASON IS ALL ALONE! Alpha 5 is later shown making the solution to save Billy and Kimberly and after they taste Alpha special juice they wonder what the fuck happened to us? No time to think about that, KIM AND BILLY GET YOUR ASSES TO JASON HE NEEDS YOUR HELP BEFORE TOAD GETS HIS DESERT! Just as the Rangers seemly about to get even on the Terror Toad Jason is the latest victim to find himself in the Belly of the Toad Master Skywalker what are we going to do??? Billy minutes later also joins the party in the Belly of the Toad and now Kim is alone and all we has left is her Bow and Arrows.

x8MJfW8.gif

SIcDE57.gif

Nothing can stop Kimberly from unleashing and showing that she has more skills that Hawkeye and Green Arrow combined and she starts to light up Terror Toad like a Christmas Tree. Kimberly lights him good enough to save her Rangers from being gone forever and the Rangers are out and the Terror Toad is fucked and with one last shot Kimberly lands a Arrow of a Shot into the Mouth of Terror Toad that sends him to the Shadow Realm. Nope you might be wondering no Zord battle nope, I like that they didn't need the Zords to beat this Cosby Frog. Baboo runs for the hills and his chance of ever being a threat is ruined running like a little bitch back to Rita.

After the Battle is over, we are back at the Juice Bar and Bulk and Skull arrive and Skull in his Birthday Suit is all ready for his date with Kimberly and Kimberly has no fucking clue what is Skull is talking about. Billy steps up and says Trini and Kimberly don't date fuck heads like you and Bulk ain't have that talk not with Women around. Here comes a Challenge of Volleyball to show off their masculinity, because that is what they do in California to show who are the top Dogs play Volleyball versus the other. It doesn't go well with Bulk and Skull who get caught in the Net and are laughed at as the Episode ends, and I guess Bulk and Skull will have to put away those dusty Condoms they had planned to use for later tonight poor guys.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
b5smST6.png

Episode 13: Peace, Love and Woe aka Billy found his true love!​

Two Episodes in a row where the Episode revolves around Billy and what is going on in his life at the moment, and how Rita can destroy it. The Episode opens up with every Episode in that first Season most of the time, with the Rangers having fun at the Youth Center and after some antics from Bulk and Skull, Billy is talking to the other Rangers about the Dance and if he has anyone he's going with. Billy apparently has more pressing matters than impress girls with dancing, but that all changes when Billy bumps into a cute girl named Marge. You would of thought Billy solved the formula to cure all Cancers in the world, and if that were to happen it would be him, but he is in awe of the beauty and intelligence of Marge. I can't blame him if I bumped into a girl who loved one of the things I loved I would be looking up in the air, asking and telling God THANK YOU :lizlol

h7YeTyp.gif
Billy finds Marge's Necklace left behind after the kidnapping and just as Billy wants to do something about, floating Puddies come to say hey Billy how is the date going8D

Remember Billy is not as confident or skilled as the rest of the other Rangers in fighting and Billy is horrified being alone with multiple Rangers and he uses his Communicator to call the Rangers to help him in his time of need. The Rangers get there faster than Speedy Gonzalez and take on the fight with the Puddies as the team. They defeat the Puddies with ease, even with the tricks of the Puddies, and they head to Zordon and the Command Center to see what is Rita planning. As the Rangers see the highlight tape of Madame Woe, they find out the only way they can defeat Madame Woe is too combine their powers. Wait Billy says I'll do it, and where in the fuck was this confidence moments before when the Puddies showed up? Oh wait Marge must of fueled something in him at that moment, but come on Zack or Jason would of been a better choice Zordon LEADERSHIP PLEASE!

You know what's funny, well as soon as the Rangers morph and challenge Madame Woe they get sucked into her dimension as if they are rookies. Didn't Zordon just tell you fools how Madame Woe operates and somehow you still get caught in the trap. As the Rangers are in the other dimension, Billy finds Marge and with the reunion Madame Woe comes to say hi and attacks the Rangers and start to beat their asses. Billy remembers the only way the Rangers can defeat Madame Woe is combine their Power Coins and send Madame Woe back where she came from. As the Power Coins combine for one Billy escapes the Dark Dimension with Madame Woe and the fight ensues.

fGud2ic.gif

Billy is giving his all and not giving up, he somehow takes Madame Woe Diamond from her Forehead where all her power is hidden and because of all that, Billy has weakened just as the rest of the Rangers get out with Marge. Madame Woe is fucked as the Rangers bring together their Power Weapons to create the Power Blaster and the day is saved and Billy can make the dance with Marge hooray! As Zack seems to be the only one who can truly dance, Marge and Billy talk and Marge tells Billy she loved the Blue Ranger and how he acted during earlier in the Episode. The Episodes ends with Bulk and Skull not only showing "the Bank" to pay off Ernie from destroying his Cake, but we see the Rangers dance it up and Bulk and Skull wonder are they on another planet or what.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That must have been a hilarious set despite how cute Billy and Marge were together considerin' how he was constantly mocked for bein' gay by everyone back then.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
That must have been a hilarious set despite how cute Billy and Marge were together considerin' how he was constantly mocked for bein' gay by everyone back then.

Yup and it was one of the main reasons why he left the Show later. I always thought Trini would of been the perfect gal for him, she understood him more than the rest of the Rangers.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler