I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

lol... he's a cool guy, but I still do not understand the whole "flame" here

I love Peepshow (no homo)... he's a freaking amazing member/mod/supermod/admin/WHATEVER he is now, and always will be

He contributes tooooo much for this forum, why flame him? I mean hey I'm not dissing legendkiller, but I just don't understand

Wordlife

now I understand lol.... thanks Peep for the heads up... tough luck is right, gotta learn the rules here :D

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I still believe this is the dumbest flame attempt on the planet, crying over a fucking infraction, grow the fuck up.

Seriously... you have a fucking family apparently and your complaining over a fucking infraction

shut your fucking mouth

Hometown Kid

Lucas, do you ever plan on trying to get
28he92t.jpg
applied as an official IWF smiley? >_>

noumenon

lmao, I just sat here and read this whole fucking thread....this is insanity...but very entertaining.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i got more friends than haters on here

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Kizza

^^^^Lame but true. But considering your from usa id assume your thick as shit :). It does not matter what you think cause your nothing but a pimple on my ass son. ( Awaits the big guns). Got something for those cunts to.

Before you insult others intelligence, find some for yourself.

I do some requests in the VIP section. AM I A BAD MAN?

Moonlight Drive

Yes Kiz, you are a bad man. Just the way I like it. :brows: