I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

^ back off bish, all ur seXes suck, my seXis pwnage

@ SA trash

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I have no problem with any members here but man hes 18 and your 26 but really your the one acting 18 and him acting 26, saying Cunt, Penis, calling him a dick and brain as small as a penis? Thats what we call middle school stuff man, chill out, but help

Except for the blind hate you have for me. Remember when you targeted me in the battle royal and getting me out 1st. I was eliminated by the time I 1st viewed the thread. I was just getting the rules down til I scrolled down. That has to beat Santino's record in the Rumble.

Peepshow has done nothing wrong

He did do something wrong. He gave a this chick an infraction. A FUCKING INFRACTION!! Do you know how serious that is? :nono: That's a big no no buddy.

lmao this is the worst attempt to flame another member I have ever read

Fail

I still believe this is the dumbest flame attempt on the planet, crying over a fucking infraction, grow the fuck up.

Actually, I thought your flame with Lady Hotrod was worse. You kept telling her leave you alone because your a kid. And would get mad when people neg repped you.

Now calm down and take some weed, that's what you people do right? Smoke weed and have a nickname like weedo.

You people?

LKP

I still believe this is the dumbest flame attempt on the planet, crying over a fucking infraction, grow the fuck up.

Seriously... you have a fucking family apparently and your complaining over a fucking infraction

shut your fucking mouth

Hahaha a 15 yr old kid on me now. DAMN i wish i never did this thread now. Ive made 5 pages of hate. I love all you lot really

Actually, I thought your flame with Lady Hotrod was worse. You kept telling her leave you alone because your a kid. And would get mad when people neg repped you.

Hahahahaa LOSER!

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol Bonez you gunna be all over my ass about that now haha but yo someone had to go right then everyone jumped on my band wagon and helped kick you out lol. Ahhh good times. :p

PeepShow

Lucas, do you ever plan on trying to get
28he92t.jpg
applied as an official IWF smiley? >_>

Yeah, I tried like 6 months ago when I got :y: and :n: approved. Monk said it moved slowly.

Like seriously :confused:

If it got added, it'd be the 2nd greatest smiley we have right behind :eek: obviously.

Hometown Kid

Yeah, I tried like 6 months ago when I got :y: and :n: approved. Monk said it moved slowly.

Like seriously :confused:

If it got added, it'd be the 2nd greatest smiley we have right behind :eek: obviously.

I call bullshit on the slow part. :sad:

But you're still a true hero to the smiley kingdom. :happybday:

This Guy

Wait... so he fills requests and that makes him a douche?

I was confused by that too

That's a bad thing? Or are you just mad that he gets to it before you do and stealing your rep or praises since he got it 1st?

That would be my guess. I'm assuming he's just jealous of Peepshow...or more likely that he was just pissed about the whole infraction.

Well he was a sarcastic cunt. I love this hell in a thread its anything goes. Hey peep show you 18 yr old virgin fancy a wrestling lesson? Oh i forgot your a teenage cuntbag you know fuck all about sex yet. Let alone wrestling!

1) worst flame ever

2) you know for someone calling someone else a virgin you talk about women's privates a lot....over compensating for something?

Yeah, it is.

And yeah, it's official. You've passed Blaze as the worst, most worthless member here. Congrats on accomplishment.

agreed.

Does it matter? Seriously? I mean no matter what you say at all your a cunt no matter what your reply is :). It is for my own satisfaction. Why wud you have a sig with ecw logo on it trademarked?

why would it be a problem that he has a sig with the ECW logo? I mean it would have had a Raw logo had the battle royal christian won taken place on Raw, what difference does it make? I mean your clearly an attention whore, but at least other attention whores make valid points occationally.

Bullshit.
Are you saying HE ran out of ideas? You're the one whose called him a "twat" or "cunt" about 10 times every post so far.

I noticed that too....

see LegendKillerPunk pissed me off awhile ago, claiming that I clearly ignore my family by being on here all the time. After I told him off and others pointed out I'm usually only one for about an hour a day and long after my wife and daughter have gone to bed, he backed off. He praised me for being able to have a job and a family (like I'm the first to do it ever in the history of mankind.) and said he had one too. Yet here he is acting less mature then my 11 year old cousin. I personally think he's full of shit. I bet he's between 10 to 16. I'm thinking it also explains why when I come on I see evidence of him being on 5 or 6 times over 3 to 10 hours a day...which is ironic since thats what he claimed I was doing. Kinda sad really. Your hear this much and Peepshow still beats you to filling requests. lol

LKP

see LegendKillerPunk pissed me off awhile ago, claiming that I clearly ignore my family by being on here all the time. After I told him off and others pointed out I'm usually only one for about an hour a day and long after my wife and daughter have gone to bed, he backed off. He praised me for being able to have a job and a family (like I'm the first to do it ever in the history of mankind.) and said he had one too. Yet here he is acting less mature then my 11 year old cousin. I personally think he's full of shit. I bet he's between 10 to 16. I'm thinking it also explains why when I come on I see evidence of him being on 5 or 6 times over 3 to 10 hours a day...which is ironic since thats what he claimed I was doing. Kinda sad really. Your hear this much and Peepshow still beats you to filling requests. lol

Well mr fat 4 eyed idiot here is my myspace page to show you im 26 and my pictures and my wife and kid. www.myspace.com/legendkillerdaz. Or my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=506337197&ref=profile. And here are pictures of my son
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=1634919&id=506337197&ref=mf. So yeah even though when you look you accept it you will probably believe me but say you spend so much time on here. the reason why i said you spend so muhc time on here is you have loads of rep and posts considering your hardly on here. I check the net when im in work cause im the duty manager of iceland and i can use net in the office. I come home then and check my net i always do. I have a lot of spare time lately, for personal reasons.