I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Lol i know my gf got me to do the celebrity lookalikes things lol. i ll hold my hand up to that :(.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Thought you had a wife dumbass now its gf? lol

LKP

Ive never said wife. Someone go and read through my posts ive never said wife.

Kizza

Well mr fat 4 eyed idiot here is my myspace page to show you im 26 and my pictures and my wife and kid. www.myspace.com/legendkillerdaz. Or my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=506337197&ref=profile. And here are pictures of my son
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=1634919&id=506337197&ref=mf. So yeah even though when you look you accept it you will probably believe me but say you spend so much time on here. the reason why i said you spend so muhc time on here is you have loads of rep and posts considering your hardly on here. I check the net when im in work cause im the duty manager of iceland and i can use net in the office. I come home then and check my net i always do. I have a lot of spare time lately, for personal reasons.

Nope, never said it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

They don't have water in the toilets where he lives in case he drowns in it.

LKP

She is not my wife, i read that what you bolded either you edited that or i did say it cause people are saying wife. I just said wife cause i probably read it a thousand times from people saying it. Like i said go to my myspace facebook ud see she my gf. My god if im lying guys there a few people who can back me up on my facebook page. But wait thats to easy for you lot. And i logged off(im being stalked) to watch supernatural. Why am i being questioned about my gf or life? Seems to me being stalked on here is what you guys do best in YOUR SPARE TIME :).

LKP

Are you serious? 1,383 posts and im a fake? How just how? Seriously fake? How can i fake my myspace and facebook? I got over 470 friends on facebook go ask one of them if they know me. Mind you with jasmine thats fair enough. HANG ON! If im a fake then who am i trying to be lol? I mean a few people on here have my msn so can they tell or see?