I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

The food store lol and its DUTY MANAGER. Cmon beer there was two in Cardiff

Beer

Lol, Iceland. Your not THE duty manager of Iceland, douche, you are the duty manager of one Iceland store. And despite that, it's one of the worst supermarkets in the country, your staff are ignorant and are no help at all. What do you earn, 3 for an hour?

EDIT: That was a joke. You're intelligence astounds me.

LKP

LOL shut up you idiot. Anyone with half a brain knows i meant iceland as in store. Why would i be a manager of a country? They are called presidents you total ass clown. I'm just saying.

Beer

joke (jk)
n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.
v. joked, jok·ing, jokes
v.intr.
1. To tell or play jokes; jest.
2. To speak in fun; be facetious.
v.tr.
To make fun of; tease.

LKP

Your just described your self in a lot of ways there dude^^^^ A JOKE!

EDIT: Im joking oooo :)

This Guy

Well mr fat 4 eyed idiot here is my myspace page to show you im 26 and my pictures and my wife and kid. www.myspace.com/legendkillerdaz. Or my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=506337197&ref=profile. And here are pictures of my son
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=1634919&id=506337197&ref=mf. So yeah even though when you look you accept it you will probably believe me but say you spend so much time on here. the reason why i said you spend so muhc time on here is you have loads of rep and posts considering your hardly on here. I check the net when im in work cause im the duty manager of iceland and i can use net in the office. I come home then and check my net i always do. I have a lot of spare time lately, for personal reasons.

4 eyes implys i wear glasses....however I have perfect vision sorry to say. So your on alot because instead of working at your job, you surf wrestling forums. Wow, how responsible of you. And somehow your still impressed with how I am able to have a job and spend time with my family?

You also talk about me having lots or rep....because I contribute to this site. In one hour of being online I post everything I need to run my sections (GM Pool, Trivia, Betting etc) I get repped for pointing out stupidity of people like yourself as well. I get rep because when I offer up opinions on the current events of pro wrestling I do so with either intelegence and facts to back my opinions or with humor (Kip James to be signed by Unemployement)

You also claim to have a lot of free time right now....my guess is because after spending your eight hour or however long your work day is on the internet, you come home and spend more time on the internet (you said so yourself) So your free time is probably your wife leaving you....I would if I were her.

LOL shut up you idiot. Anyone with half a brain knows i meant iceland as in store. Why would i be a manager of a country? They are called presidents you total ass clown. I'm just saying.

actually dumb ass, in Canada just like in the UK where you claim to be from there called Prime Ministers.

LKP

Did you check out my sites dude? Probably not. I said presidents to him cause most countries do. As if i didn't know we had a prime minister? Come on dude now your just picking at the tiny details.

You also claim to have a lot of free time right now....my guess is because after spending your eight hour or however long your work day is on the internet, you come home and spend more time on the internet (you said so yourself) So your free time is probably your wife leaving you....I would if I were her.

Ohhh the personal bit, dude you know nothing about me ok. So shut it mr im a good family man and im noly on here for 1 hour a day. Which is fucking bullshit. Not that it really matters i mean we all want this forum to succeed so why not post a lot. Cause if we don't other people wont either. I praised you before cause i thought i liked you, but you taking everything serious i guess i changed my mind then. I might check the net in work about 3 times a day for about 10 mins each time, other people use the computer and im busy in work. If you really watch my time on here watch very closely. I don't post from 9am til 5pm on a weekday only my day off which can be random every week. This week it was a friday and a saturday i had holidays for it. So this time on here crap is so boring dude seriously. And considering your an hour guy im assuming ill have to wait another day for a reply in this thread from you?

Great One

The "my celebrity look alikes" on people's myspace/facebook pages are just about the stupidest, most toolish fucking things I have ever seen. Almost as much as the videos with their pic and "Am I hot (yes or no)" on it.

Woo, Star Wars is on.