I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

ok this is a wind up lol. Peep show says fake everyone jumps in and say im a fake? Good plan and Oh my god. Ok another proof im not fake go in the real you or post your picture thread and find me then say fake.

Facepalm*

Why just why?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Are you serious? 1,383 posts and im a fake? How just how? Seriously fake? How can i fake my myspace and facebook? I got over 470 friends on facebook go ask one of them if they know me. Mind you with jasmine thats fair enough. HANG ON! If im a fake then who am i trying to be lol? I mean a few people on here have my msn so can they tell or see?

You clearly have the best life ever.

LKP

Haha its a game called fake? Like your mums boobs or um ... i know maybe your a fake. or ummm oh ig ot one this forum is tecnhically fake cause its not real life..... ummmm fake is a word with four letters kind of like Peep or Show or LAME! :) i win

Total Posts: 1,383 (1.97 posts per day)

I joined april 07 not that bad of a life with nearly 2 posts a day on average? I got loads of family mates people i know on facebook. Im sure that is what its for you douche. Plus like millions of people have facebook its the cool thing man :)>

Haha its a game called fake? Like your mums boobs or um ... i know maybe your a fake. or ummm oh ig ot one this forum is tecnhically fake cause its not real life..... ummmm fake is a word with four letters kind of like Peep or Show or LAME! :) i win

YON WON! OH I AM SO ENVIOUS! I WISH I WON A DOCUMENT THAT CERTIFIED THAT I WAS Blue! LUCKY YOU!

Can you plz speak in English? You're from the UK so it really shouldn't be that hard.

LKP

Actually fuck tard in wales we speak welsh to. And those posh cunts in england still cant speak at all.

Kizza

She is not my wife, i read that what you bolded either you edited that or i did say it cause people are saying wife. I just said wife cause i probably read it a thousand times from people saying it. Like i said go to my myspace facebook ud see she my gf. My god if im lying guys there a few people who can back me up on my facebook page. But wait thats to easy for you lot. And i logged off(im being stalked) to watch supernatural. Why am i being questioned about my gf or life? Seems to me being stalked on here is what you guys do best in YOUR SPARE TIME :).

Yeah, I fucking edited after you already said it. NURR.

How are you being stalked. The little icon under your name shows if you're online or not.

LKP

I know but what does it matter to you whether im off or online? Cant i leave this forum? Or am i not allowed to? I get moaned at cause im on here to much and when i leave now do i?

Actually fuck tard in wales we speak welsh to. And those posh cunts in england still cant speak at all.

And in Switzerland they speak four different languages, yet they still manage to nail the English language much better than you.

LKP

Well no peep show because im not english how thick are you lot lol? Wow so i don't make sense so what? Like i keep saying if im such an idiot then why are you lot replying to a thread i made about your mate peep show? I mean its lasted 7 pages?