I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

But my eyes hurt. So does my brain after trying to work out what the fuck he typed.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
One of the main reasons is that he took a shot at This Guy for spending ages on the net, saying he had no social life etc etc.

Yeah I understand that, he had no right to do it because what TG is doing in his life is no businesses to Legendkiller, thought I mentioned the thing about Legendkiller speaking on TG but didn't though yeah your right he didn't have to take shots at TG either and like I said hes brought alot of this on himself like for instances even making this topic, but hey there were a few good laughs so oh what the hell.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I have thrown away my vice, done away with paradise

This Guy

as I said in the neg repped thred, you took the personal shots first. Seems you don't like it either when people make assumtions about your personal life. You started this. I'm just doing to you what you did to me. As I said, I'm done now. So I hope you'll remember to keep your mouth shut next time.

Ohhh the personal bit, dude you know nothing about me ok. So shut it mr im a good family man and im noly on here for 1 hour a day. Which is fucking bullshit. Not that it really matters i mean we all want this forum to succeed so why not post a lot. Cause if we don't other people wont either. I praised you before cause i thought i liked you, but you taking everything serious i guess i changed my mind then. I might check the net in work about 3 times a day for about 10 mins each time, other people use the computer and im busy in work. If you really watch my time on here watch very closely. I don't post from 9am til 5pm on a weekday only my day off which can be random every week. This week it was a friday and a saturday i had holidays for it. So this time on here crap is so boring dude seriously. And considering your an hour guy im assuming ill have to wait another day for a reply in this thread from you?

Fucking bitch, I hope your whole family dies tonight!

see now thats crossing the line in my opinion

Travis40

I was responding to the "I'm not coming back to the thread". I was simply trying to prove him wrong :shifty:

Plus it was a joke, and yes, it wasn't a funny joke, and I know I crossed the line :dry:

PeepShow

original_image.png