I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

This thread is still going it was started out of nothing & it ended in spam
it started over Peepshow helping in the V.I.P. so what like Mike or someone said is that a bad thing? & everytime i read a Legendkillerpunk thread i cant understand what the fuck he's saying half the time.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
See what happens when I live.

Epicness and it was all by LKP..Who took my place as worst member. Now I don't got a damn title here. I'm just another member.

Moonlight Drive

No, you're a smurf and an awful member. Even worse now that you're pretending to like Hayley so Peep will be nice to you.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Naw....its because Hayley williams is blonde....i like hayley Williams now

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
No, you're a smurf and an awful member. Even worse now that you're pretending to like Hayley so Peep will be nice to you.

Seconded.

Naw....its because Hayley williams is blonde....i like hayley Williams now

That's just because he doesn't want to admit that he's purposely riding the rocket.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ehhh no. I have stated many times I like blondes and when I seen a Hayley pic with blonde hair I liked it. So yeah.

I still like Taylor Swift alot more and always will. I just wanted to have the cool blonde avy for awhile then TayTay will return

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Look Peep still hates me I know he does. But doesn't change the fact girls with blonde hair gets me going. I mean damn.

Taylor Swift,Brittney Skye,Trish,That one ex gf of mine....lol,and now Hayley.

I've liked a few non blondes but I mainly love blondes. If I never saw her without blonde hair I would not even give two shits about her.

Ehhh no. I have stated many times I like blondes and when I seen a Hayley pic with blonde hair I liked it. So yeah.

I still like Taylor Swift alot more and always will. I just wanted to have the cool blonde avy for awhile then TayTay will return

Bullshit

Look Peep still hates me I know he does. But doesn't change the fact girls with blonde hair gets me going. I mean damn.

Taylor Swift,Brittney Skye,Trish,That one ex gf of mine....lol,and now Hayley.

I've liked a few non blondes but I mainly love blondes. If I never saw her without blonde hair I would not even give two shits about her.

BULLSHlT

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Think what you must. But this proves my point. I can't like something that anyone else likes because I'll just be trying to get on there good side and I can't like something no one likes our I'm a loser. I love being right.

Hell I must wanna be on all your good sides because I love wrestling.

Moonlight Drive

There's a difference to 'liking something everyone else likes' and what you're doing and you know it. I never thought I'd convict you of knowing anything, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

Have a nice day :y:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But see if I never saw the blonde Hayley...well I wouldn't care and that is the truth..ask HK I said if there was a pic of Blonde Hayley i would probably like her and I can't have that happen..he showed it to me...I was worried about having an avy and being accused of bandwagon jumping. If I wanted you all to like me I would bash Nascar....Taylor Swift....Country Music....TNA....stuff you all hate that I like...but once I like one little thing peepshow likes just because of one little reason I wanna be on his goodside...yeah see how dumb that sounds

Moonlight Drive

You and looking dumb have gone hand in hand for so long, this just seems like a continuation of that relationship.

Btw, defence only adds to your guilt.