I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Like i keep saying if im such an idiot then why are you lot replying to a thread i made about your mate peep show? I mean its lasted 7 pages?

That's like asking why people stare at blueberries. It's actually the exact same thing.

Travis40

LKP
Spent time on board: 3 Days and 16:06:01 Hours
Spent days on board: 1 Month, 3 Weeks and 4 Days
Avarage time per visited day: 1:36:06 Hours

:laugh:

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I guess right here I'm take shots at everyone, should it matter to you about others lives on the Internet? It surly shouldn't thats for sure, the mans 26 years old ight, hes a grown man, a adult, and our members are kinda sounding like his parents saying to much time on the Internet, its really none of your business what he does or does not do. I'm on the Internet alot and yet I still manage to get what I need to get done, I have a gf the relationships perfect. Shots gunna be takin at me next? The point is just back off the man and a little ight, and legendkiller you don't need to be so open about your life, its not any of there business anyways. They don't need to know you have a kid and all this stuff and a job with your hours and all. Partly you brought it on yourself. The point is it was funny in the beginning now its getting old. Lay off it stop acting this way and give it a rest. And don't start flaming on me now for saying this, I'm just tryna lighten the tension here and the hate and I want no fights or hatred from anyone, I'm here for GFX and talk wrestling to have fun not fight with you guys so don't flame me for making this post.

LKP

That's like asking why people stare at blueberries. It's actually rthe exact same thing.

Oh man you made a spelling mistake ha ha lets laugh at you now ha ha. And no its not the same thing. Your a blueberry thank fuck i cant see you i would not want to stare at your face.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Oh man you made a spelling mistake ha ha lets laugh at you now ha ha. And no its not the same thing. Your a blueberry thank fuck i cant see you i would not want to stare at your face.

Read the post again. There's no mistake. That's not what your parents say about your birth though, is it?

We've already established that you're a blueberry. There's no need to go down this route again.

LKP

I guess right here I'm take shots at everyone, should it matter to you about others lives on the Internet? It surly shouldn't thats for sure, the mans 26 years old ight, hes a grown man, a adult, and our members are kinda sounding like his parents saying to much time on the Internet, its really none of your business what he does or does not do. I'm on the Internet alot and yet I still manage to get what I need to get done, I have a gf the relationships perfect. Shots gunna be takin at me next? The point is just back off the man and a little ight, and legendkiller you don't need to be so open about your life, its not any of there business anyways. They don't need to know you have a kid and all this stuff and a job with your hours and all. Partly you brought it on yourself. The point is it was funny in the beginning now its getting old. Lay off it stop acting this way and give it a rest. And don't start flaming on me now for saying this, I'm just tryna lighten the tension here and the hate and I want no fights or hatred from anyone, I'm here for GFX and talk wrestling to have fun not fight with you guys so don't flame me for making this post.

No man your 100% right here. Its just people like travis 40 what he just posted ok. Why though aint it? Why? I mean just cause im on here making people laugh or post cause that's what im doing right? People log on and reply to what ive wrote on this thread. So i must be doing something right. But your right solider :).

Cmon man you blind?

LKP

That's not in my post, now is it?

yes u edited it smart ass anyways im not wasting my time on here. Solider was right. May as well shut this thread down lads im not taking part no more in here. :) I'm walking away from it :)

One of the main reasons is that he took a shot at This Guy for spending ages on the net, saying he had no social life etc etc.

And that was taken out of context and made worse :).

Kizza

One of the main reasons is that he took a shot at This Guy for spending ages on the net, saying he had no social life etc etc.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
yes u edited it smart ass anyways im not wasting my time on here. Solider was right. May as well shut this thread down lads im not taking part no more in here. :) I'm walking away from it :)

I hope you stick by that, its better off.

Travis40

Fucking bitch, I hope your whole family dies tonight!