I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ohhh mikeraw has thrown his dummy out of the pram oh no. It wasn't an insult but it goes show to that i got to you doesn't it?

I'm starting to feel bad for you. Noone deserves to look so bad. We should arrange an appointment with Dr.Kevorkian so you can die painlessly, and do yourself a favor.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Half life? Yet your 18 and im 26? I'm guessing your thick cunt of a brain can cope with my sarcasm. Your the 1/4 life of me being 8 years younger you idiot. You probably have half a dick with ied and a brain as a small penis.

I have no problem with any members here but man hes 18 and your 26 but really your the one acting 18 and him acting 26, saying Cunt, Penis, calling him a dick and brain as small as a penis? Thats what we call middle school stuff man, chill out, Peepshow has done nothing wrong but help out VIP and if he wasn't then someone would be fussing that no body gives you the links in VIP. Appreciate the little things hes doing and stop bringing in pointless drama.

LKP

Oh, the irony

Oh the cleverness of your comebacks :). I love you really! NOT!

I have no problem with any members here but man hes 18 and your 26 but really your the one acting 18 and him acting 26, saying Cunt, Penis, calling him a dick and brain as small as a penis? Thats what we call middle school stuff man, chill out, Peepshow has done nothing wrong but help out VIP and if he wasn't then someone would be fussing that no body gives you the links in VIP. Appreciate the little things hes doing and stop bringing in pointless drama.

Listen up homeboy shut up and go make me some tea.

LKP

I'm starting to feel bad for you. Noone deserves to look so bad. We should arrange an appointment with Dr.Kevorkian so you can die painlessly, and do yourself a favor.

Do yourself a favor and kiss my ass miekraw.com/Knobcheese. :p

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The saying is typically 'Quit while you're ahead' but in this case the opposite applies. Do yourself a favour and quit before you get piled on by the masses.

LKP

Yeah i saw it coming but it makes me happy. Lets see the whole forum pile up on me cause i call out puppet show. I mean peepshow sorry its so hard to remember that douche bag. oh look another American saying!.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Listen up homeboy shut up and go make me some tea.

I'm not even going to waste my time with you now, its funny how you respect people and think there cool but find there true colors, also is funny how immature some people can be at times, if its anyone who is the virgin its probably you because any woman would slap you in the face for how stupid your being, but wait let me save you and say it for you, how you have had more sex then I have had in my life right? Thats typically what someone would say, I could careless if you fuck cows, horses or what, its all done by rape I'm sure. Seriously though your pathetic, thought you was something and I was right, your something alright, the "Special" kind of something. Save yourself and stop before you have the whole site over you and saying how Peepshow has done nothing wrong but help the VIP section.

LKP

I'm not even going to waste my time with you now, its funny how you respect people and think there cool but find there true colors, also is funny how immature some people can be at times, if its anyone who is the virgin its probably you because any woman would slap you in the face for how stupid your being, but wait let me save you and say it for you, how you have had more sex then I have had in my life right? Thats typically what someone would say, I could careless if you fuck cows, horses or what, its all done by rape I'm sure. Seriously though your pathetic, thought you was something and I was right, your something alright, the "Special" kind of something. Save yourself and stop before you have the whole site over you and saying how Peepshow has done nothing wrong but help the VIP section.

Look who's back homeboy lol. Shut up what are you on about? I ramble here cause i can its not real so dont take it personal. VIP or no vip it was an example that's all. Now calm down and take some weed, that's what you people do right? Smoke weed and have a nickname like weedo.

Wordlife

ok I believe this went WAY to goddamn far and its starting to get a tad bit annoying... I'm sorry, I'm not taking ANYONES side here, but this is super fucking gay, sorry, just voicing my opinion here

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Says the 26 year old man who can't spell for shit. Also spends too much time on IWF as This Guy pointed out.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmao this is the worst attempt to flame another member I have ever read

Fail

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its like he just types random letters and than goes back and takes what he has to form a sentence and the end result is a bunch of rambling idiotic bullshit that a fucking Math English major super Rocket scientist couldn't comprehend