I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Half life? Yet your 18 and im 26? I'm guessing your thick cunt of a brain can cope with my sarcasm. Your the 1/4 life of me being 8 years younger you idiot. You probably have half a dick with ied and a brain as a small penis.

PeepShow

28he92t.jpg

There's no sense in this at all.

LKP

I like the fact you say that when you have nothing to say. Never mind huh peepshow? Mummy tuck you in for bed tonight? Dull twat!

LKP

Good lol, you pay good money for this right? Oh i forgot the change is for peepshows mum!

MikeRaw

Nope been meaning to do this for a while :).
Bullshit.

Its a moot point? What the fuck is that peep? You ran out of ideas of what to say? Oh my god you sad cretin. Come on this fucking thread is about you. all you can say is moot? Son of a bitch! He has also changed the thread title to im a piece of shit. Awww whats up peep? Scared little boy scared of the big bad Punk?

Are you saying HE ran out of ideas? You're the one whose called him a "twat" or "cunt" about 10 times every post so far.

LKP

here comes the big hitters! No mikeraw ecw or smackdown whatever you are. Come to your bum chums aid have you? I called him those things a few times cause calling him various things is to easy. I call him what i want when i want. He is a pussy hows that? 3 words describing a woman s parts. At least they are useful.

MikeRaw

here comes the big hitters! No mikeraw ecw or smackdown whatever you are. Come to your bum chums aid have you? I called him those things a few times cause calling him various things is to easy. I call him what i want when i want. He is a pussy hows that? 3 words describing a woman s parts. At least they are useful.

You're a huge fucking moron. And to think you were "decent" before. Anyone who says "mikeecworsmackdown" and means it as an actual insult needs to die.

LKP

Oh don't worry peepshow I wont. I like your shit reactions. It goes to show your an idiot with an iq of an apple.

LKP

You're a huge fucking moron. And to think you were "decent" before. Anyone who says "mikeecworsmackdown" and means it as an actual insult needs to die.

Ohhh mikeraw has thrown his dummy out of the pram oh no. It wasn't an insult but it goes show to that i got to you doesn't it?