I'm a worthless piece of shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

^^^ Are you being sarcastic? lol if not cool join me but if ur screwing with me join the kiss my ass club.

LKP

HAHA nice to see that you have a sense of humor. Unlike most twats here. I just saw ecw kinda ok show but finished like 10 mins early.

MikeRaw

This should be in the Flamealation chamber :shifty:
Oh, and it's Peepshow, not Peep show.
But cmon, are you fucking serious? He helps people in v.i.p, so what? is that even a problem? That sounds good to me.

LKP

^^^ Again sarcasm but ok put it there then mike raw. Your a mod so put it there. God damn looks like im getting to big for my boots here. You watch now some mod motha fucker will come along and pwnd me. If that's the saying all these teenagers around this forum use nowadays.

PeepShow

Yeah, it is.

And yeah, it's official. You've passed Blaze as the worst, most worthless member here. Congrats on accomplishment.

LKP

And yeah, it's official. You've passed Blaze as the worst, most worthless member here. Congrats on accomplishment.

YESSSSS!!! I DID IT! AS IF IT MATTERS OF GIVES A SHIT YOU SAD CUNT:)

LKP

Does it matter? Seriously? I mean no matter what you say at all your a cunt no matter what your reply is :). It is for my own satisfaction. Why wud you have a sig with ecw logo on it trademarked?

LKP

Its a moot point? What the fuck is that peep? You ran out of ideas of what to say? Oh my god you sad cretin. Come on this fucking thread is about you. all you can say is moot? Son of a bitch! He has also changed the thread title to im a piece of shit. Awww whats up peep? Scared little boy scared of the big bad Punk?