How do you feel about gays?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
If it wasn't for my religious beliefs i wouldn't have problem with them. yeah it might a little uncomfortable to see to guys kissing each other while running in the park but other than that no problem...

icebox

Reaction score
yeha i see alot of people have said this,about they dont want to see two gay people kissing or anything,

now i dont know if it's just because i live in Scotland,and they'd more than likely get a good kicking,
but i have never in my life seen two gay or lesbian couples kissing or anything of the sort,in public.

gashface

Reaction score
People do not CHOOSE to be gay, it's not something they can control. Did you choose to be heterosexual? No! You just are, would you rather somebody who has homosexual feelings deny them, get married to the opposite sex and never feel happy? Just because you believe it's a sin.

On the side of evil, apocolypse? Damn this shit's hilarious. You believe that homosexuality is wrong, but you're all quite willing to accept that there will be some ginormous war will everybody will be judged. See this is why I don't understand religion, if god created us all, then he would love us all - not judge us all.

And I never have either icebox, they are too afraid of being mobbed by individuals such as those in this thread. They have to face enough prejudice with coming out etc.

xtremebadass

OMG I saw this topic and wondered why it wasn't closed because this is a very personal topic and doesn't need to be discussed publically. Gays are Gay and Straights are straight, nobody needs each other's views on the subject.

...but, my opinion is, if you are gay, that's cool, just don't hit on me or I will punch you in the face.

gashface

Reaction score
I also think it should've been closed a long time ago, because people are never going to agree. I have very strong opinions on this subject though and I'm not going to stand by and not say anything while it's still open.

It's doubtful that a gay person would hit on you unless they knew you were gay, it seems heterosexual men have a real fear of this.

icebox

Reaction score
...but, my opinion is, if you are gay, that's cool, just don't hit on me or I will punch you in the face.

now im sure we've already discussed people making ignorant comments like that.

Unless you are in a gay bar i doubt any man would walk right up and start hitting on you,dont flatter yourself!
Everyone seems to think that gay men will just go after every other guys ass.

gashface

Reaction score
I shouldn't imagine very many of you walk up to a random girl in the street or a bar, and start groping them. Or maybe you do?

xtremebadass

now im sure we've already discussed people making ignorant comments like that.

Unless you are in a gay bar i doubt any man would walk right up and start hitting on you,dont flatter yourself!
Everyone seems to think that gay men will just go after every other guys ass.

well i dont think gay dudes can tell if a guy is gay or not, so i would imagine they would hit on anyone, just like chicks, they cant tell if someone is gay so they hit on anyone, like a chick could hit on a gay dude without knowing, this is very inappropriate to talk about, so I am leaving this topic and I am never comin back, who made this btw lol, wow.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
People do not CHOOSE to be gay, it's not something they can control. Did you choose to be heterosexual? No! You just are, would you rather somebody who has homosexual feelings deny them, get married to the opposite sex and never feel happy? Just because you believe it's a sin.

On the side of evil, apocolypse? Damn this shit's hilarious. You believe that homosexuality is wrong, but you're all quite willing to accept that there will be some ginormous war will everybody will be judged. See this is why I don't understand religion, if god created us all, then he would love us all - not judge us all.

And I never have either icebox, they are too afraid of being mobbed by individuals such as those in this thread. They have to face enough prejudice with coming out etc.

you find that shit funny? what i find funny is that your begging for all of you to accept the gay lifestyles yet you cant accept someone religious views?? now im pissed...

guess what i think gays and lesbians shouldn't be able to do?

its two things....

the first: gays shouldnt be able to marry, its not right marriage is meant for a MAN AND A WOMEN! not a man and a man or a women and a women

the second: gays shouldnt be able to adopt, why? because a kid shouldnt have to grow up with two dads or two moms. think about it, the girl is in 4 grade and there is a father daughter dance, yet she has two moms, well she is up a creek..

now i find that shit hilarious, you hypocritical cunt....

gashface

Reaction score
I don't mind religion I just find it hard to believe that somebody could genuinly believe that the apocolypse will rise up and judge us all. There's a bit of a hypocrite in all of us, yes I find it hard to believe in religion, just like you find it hard to believe with homosexuality - it's a debate. Arnt you being hypocritical in the first place by saying you dont believe in homosexuality? We're all hypocrits by what you sad, because we all disagree and agree with certain things.

Marriage and adoption are irrelevant to the parents gender, as long as the kid is loved it doesn't matter whether their parents are same sex parents, it's society that makes it hard for the child - not the parents.

As for marriage, gay people cannot be "married" they can get civil partnerships which is technically just a joining of two people there's nothing religious about it. And why shouldn't people be able to bond themselves if they feel they want to?

gashface

Reaction score
Well that's what I've been saying all along, nobody is going to agree. People are just going to get offended, so the thread needs to be closed.

Dairydude

Reaction score
the first: gays shouldnt be able to marry, its not right marriage is meant for a MAN AND A WOMEN! not a man and a man or a women and a women

the second: gays shouldnt be able to adopt, why? because a kid shouldnt have to grow up with two dads or two moms. think about it, the girl is in 4 grade and there is a father daughter dance, yet she has two moms, well she is up a creek..

QFMFT

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
this thread is gay...

sorry. i had too.

Personally, one of my cousins (adopted) is gay, so i dont really mind. as long as they dont try anything on me, im personally ok. they live their life (albiet, a bit strangely) and i live mine

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, just took the time to read the rest of this topic and I can safely say that by reading soem of your responses, you have dropped my iq by at least 25 points.

None the less. You people want to have a go at gays, fine. I am going to create a nice topic where I will insult something that I'm sure a lot of you hold dear, and we'll see how you feel when someone says that something you are is wrong. Check back in a little while.

By the way. You anti gay people in here. You disgust me. I would not be displeased to see you run down in the middle of the street. As a matter of fact, it may very well put a smile on my face.