How do you feel about gays?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I dont like Gay people at all. I mean, how in the fuck would a guy prefer to make out WITH ANOTHER MAN instead of a nice hot chick....with big breasts...a nice ass...big tits...you get my point. Its just so damn nasty in my opinion and they should have someone slap them in the face and tell them to wake up!! MEN HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN...NOT MEN! So overall I would say, if your gay you better stay away from me....

................unless you are a lesbian

gashface

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm on a forum with somebody like you, actually I'm not even going to bother to get eat up about it, you are that Blue that your opinion is actually invalid.

Dairydude you didn't answer my question, I asked why you disagreed with homosexuality not why you disagree with me calling you a homophobic.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
but the thread is called "how do you feel about gays" hes just adding what he thinks, you cant have a discussion but give out infractions to people you totally disagree with and dont say it was for language coz people swear on this forum all the time.

Yeah, people swear all the time, but he took it a little overboard, so....yeah. And I usually don't have problems with swearing, it's the racial/sexual insults that I have a problem with.

Dairydude

Reaction score
Dairydude you didn't answer my question, I asked why you disagreed with homosexuality not why you disagree with me calling you a homophobic

Primarily because in The Bible (oh yes, it gets mentioned again) it says that homosexuality is wrong
It also dosen't make sense naturally, as it takes a man and a woman to further the species, not two of the same sex unless we all suddenly turn, asexual which raises a whole bunch of new questions

I've also had a gay person completely screw my entire life up in the past, and whilst I don't believe in letting the actions of a few influence my opinion of the many, this guy did something fairly horrific and I can't separate him the person from him the gay.

gashface

Reaction score
If your disagreement with homosexuality lies with a certain person and there actions, that would suggest resentment towards that person, and even fear of whatever the horrific thing was - again homophobia. You can't grade all homosexuals on what one person has done to you.

Also yes of course our primary function is to further the species, but homosexuality happens in MANY MANY species of animals, it's a natural thing - the world would be stupidly over populated if we all reproduced, and there is also a lot of asexual people in the world.

We are all different it's what makes the world interesting. Nobody is asking you to change who you are, but homosexuals are doing nothing wrong. It's a natural thing to them, as finding the opposite sex attractive, to you is a natural thing.

MikeRaw

Primarily because in The Bible (oh yes, it gets mentioned again) it says that homosexuality is wrong
It also dosen't make sense naturally, as it takes a man and a woman to further the species, not two of the same sex unless we all suddenly turn, asexual which raises a whole bunch of new questions

I've also had a gay person completely screw my entire life up in the past, and whilst I don't believe in letting the actions of a few influence my opinion of the many, this guy did something fairly horrific and I can't separate him the person from him the gay.

Did you write the bible?NO..Did "god"...NO...Did a bunch of random we dont even know if they were important write the bible...YES!
So for that,I disagree.Dont let some old as sbook tell you how to live your life,live it how you want.
And as for a gay person fucking your lifeup,so what...Ive had a girl screw up mine,guys screw up mine,cats screw up mine but most importantly,sometimes,you screwup YOUR OWN life.

Now as for my opinion,Im not going to hatwe on something because of how they wereborn,just like I wouldnt discriminate against someone who is Blue.Now for both,out of persoal choice,I may not befriend the,but I wont discriminate them.And if someone wasnt born gay and chose to be,to me,I wouldnt like that but its their choice.They can do what they like in their bedroom or house as long as they act normal in public and dont approach me that way...The end:)

gashface

Reaction score
Did you write the bible?NO..Did "god"...NO...Did a bunch of random we dont even know if they were important write the bible...YES!
So for that,I disagree.Dont let some old as sbook tell you how to live your life,live it how you want.
And as for a gay person fucking your lifeup,so what...Ive had a girl screw up mine,guys screw up mine,cats screw up mine but most importantly,sometimes,you screwup YOUR OWN life.

Now as for my opinion,Im not going to hatwe on something because of how they wereborn,just like I wouldnt discriminate against someone who is Blue.Now for both,out of persoal choice,I may not befriend the,but I wont discriminate them.And if someone wasnt born gay and chose to be,to me,I wouldnt like that but its their choice.They can do what they like in their bedroom or house as long as they act normal in public and dont approach me that way...The end:)

I'm glad somebody is being a bit more accepting, but WHY can you not be friends with a gay person? They're exactly the same as any other human, only difference they find the same sex attractive. It would make no difference to a friendship, and acting normal?

When will people realise that somebodies sexuality is not their personality, it's a very MINISCULE part of them.

Anyway, apart from these points thanks for actually being a bit more positive than the past five or so people in this thread.

MikeRaw

I'm glad somebody is being a bit more accepting, but WHY can you not be friends with a gay person? They're exactly the same as any other human, only difference they find the same sex attractive. It would make no difference to a friendship, and acting normal?

When will people realise that somebodies sexuality is not their personality, it's a very MINISCULE part of them.

Anyway, apart from these points thanks for actually being a bit more positive than the past five or so people in this thread.

I could be their friends but I dont do the same things as them.That may sound stereotypical but its not.What I mean is,if a gay person liked to do the same types of things I do to hangout,then sure I would.But alot of them prefer different things and in that case,Id respect them but not neccisarily hang out...

Conc3pt

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie and seem all moral like a lot of you; I feel uncomfortable around gays. I'm not Christian, but it just need unnatural for a guy to be in love with another guy (and woman with woman, although I don't mind this quite as much:wink_3: ). Sure whatever makes them happy, but just stay away from me.

gashface

Reaction score
Why are lesbians any different? Typical pigheaded man point of view. Your insecurity is nothing but fear, of something you don't understand. Stay away from you? How utterly ignorant and prejudice.

I am really rather shocked by a lot of the opinions on this forum.

MikeRaw

Concept,if you dont like gays,why like lesbians?Sure its hot(sometimes)but thats no reason to like them and hate males...Hmm...Was that just a boost of your masculinity to say that?

Dairydude

Reaction score
I am really rather shocked by a lot of the opinions on this forum.
That's more worrying than alot of people's comments

Just because something is Politically Correct (accepting gays for example) dosen't mean that people necessarily accept it.

I'm sure if you started topics around feminism, abortion, the police, the military etc., people would respond in honest, non-P.C. ways

gashface

Reaction score
I'm not saying that just because somethings P.C it should be accepted, but in my circle of friends and family, gay people are widely accepted. It's more the manor that people are reacting to it, in a very blatantly immature and childish manor. Making comments like "Unless your a lesbian" I mean that just totally undermines the theory that they believe it's technically wrong to have feelings for the same sex, it just proves my point that it's all about male-male relationships, which suggests fear of feeling weak, vunerable, unmasculin etc. You can say it's not fear, and that all you like - but it just doesn't make sense when you accept double standards.

This is not aimed at you dairydude btw, as I don't think you've said that.