How do you feel about gays?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
All i did was state my opinion, if the admin has ago at me for that then that is going against my right to free speech and be-littleing my opinion.

Everyone has a right to state their opinion, mine being that gays are fucked up.

Your opinion is crap....that's my opinion. And guess what, the right to free speech is a government issue. It does not apply to a private forum. Have fun with an infraction for language violation.

what i think God wants us to do is to preach the bible to the Gays and actually show them through the bible that what they are doing is wrong. and hopefully they will listen and shape up their lives, that way they dont have to burn in hell. becuase honestly i really don't want any one to burn down there

Yeah, that's what you say, yet we all know it's just because you don't like them. God is an all-powerful, all-knowing being, why would he need us to preach for him. I always here how everyone will face judgment from God, well let God do his own speaking and you worry about yourself.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
according to the bible its a sin to, as they put it, a flame of passion for the same sex. but like at most wrestling forums, people are going to say that God isnt real,
i just know that if your gay going to hell, because it says in the bible

lol, you go to hell for making a choice? The bible is nothing but a stupid book made to control people, it is full of rubbish (I am sorry if I offended anyone with this comment, but it is my opinion)

I have no problem with gays...It is their choice if they want to love someone of the same sex.

Reaction score
I can't believe some of you take the bible that literally, no offence. Now, I have no religion, but I wouldn't call myself an Atheist because I am not against "god" (if there is one). But I look at the bible as a book of morals, not things that are meant to taken word for word (and yes, I have read the bible).

And what I am about to say I honestly mean with as little offense as possible. If you think that a homosexual is going to "hell", or needs to clean up their life because of their sexual preferance, you need to lay off, put things in perspective of REALITY, and chill out. Just IMO.

Mugen

Reaction score
Monkeystyle summed up what I have to say.

There is nothing wrong with liking the same gender. Nothing.

gashface

Reaction score
I can't believe that so many of you are such homophobic idiots, you are obvisously very insecure about your own sexuality to get so eat up and so personal about gay people.

I think this thread should be closed, a lot of the posts are in very bad taste and very offensive to me.

Dairydude

Reaction score
I can't believe that so many of you are such homophobic idiots, you are obvisously very insecure about your own sexuality to get so eat up and so personal about gay people.

I think this thread should be closed, a lot of the posts are in very bad taste and very offensive to me.

So you don't want to be offended, yet you can dish out the offense no questions asked?

What bugs me really, is why people like me who are anti-gay are accepting the idea of Gay people, and are perfectly willing to co-exist with them and treat them as equals. Yet people on this forum, won't accept me because of a belief that I have.
I don't shoot gays on sight. I don't preach at them, I don't go to gay pride rallies and tell them they all should die. I have a belief, and when asked i tell people what it is but otherwise that is it!
You talk about live and let live, yet you wanna bust my balls for something I believe. There seems to be another double standard there!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
So you don't want to be offended, yet you can dish out the offense no questions asked?

What bugs me really, is why people like me who are anti-gay are accepting the idea of Gay people, and are perfectly willing to co-exist with them and treat them as equals. Yet people on this forum, won't accept me because of a belief that I have.
I don't shoot gays on sight. I don't preach at them, I don't go to gay pride rallies and tell them they all should die. I have a belief, and when asked i tell people what it is but otherwise that is it!
You talk about live and let live, yet you wanna bust my balls for something I believe. There seems to be another double standard there!

yeah there is most defiantly a double standered going on

but on that note, i think i gave the wrong impression when i said preach.
its not like i go up to gays and say that they are going straight to hell, rather i tell them what i believe show them the verses and let them draw their own conclusions about what they do. because it also says in the bible that you should only help those whose hearts are open to it...

phantomgerald

Just asking. Are you gay?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Well... being brought up with a highly religious family kinda shows why i belive in such things... no i may not agree with most things they say but if you've been taught to not accepts some things all your life then why should i just change my mind because a few people here don't like it!

Buttersz

Reaction score
Haha @ everyone having a go at me.

I never once insulted Jews, i just used the ways Jews got killed as a reflection as to how I feel about gays, not jews.

The right to free speech applies to everyone, just because your an admin and say I cant, dosn't mean i can't state what I believe.

I never insulted the Jews, although they were the people that got Jesus crucified, so you can't really back them.

But this isnt a discussion about religoun. I belive that Gays are weird, thats my opinion, live with it.

BTW Lol @ TDK and his verdict on racist jokes. I cant see why people can't just lighten up around here, instead of taking everything to heart.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Your opinion is crap....that's my opinion. And guess what, the right to free speech is a government issue. It does not apply to a private forum. Have fun with an infraction for language violation.

but the thread is called "how do you feel about gays" hes just adding what he thinks, you cant have a discussion but give out infractions to people you totally disagree with and dont say it was for language coz people swear on this forum all the time.

gashface

Reaction score
It may be your opinion, but the way that you voice that opinion is very insulting and offensive. You could at least try to show some respect for other people. Yes everybody has a right to believing what they want, but in all honesty when you would judge somebody just because of their sexual preference - that's just wrong. In today's society, we all know better or at least should.

and I wasn't being insulting at all, I'm just saying you are suffering from HOMOPHOBIA, which is definatly related to fear of sexuality in general, fear of being gay, fear of people who are different. Fact. You say that you think they're weird. That means you are homophobic. No other definition guys.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^

glad you said "today society" because it segways right into what im about to say...

in the bible, in revelation , it talks about how near the end times society will be more accepting towards homosexual behavior.

ok im done preaching....

gashface

Reaction score
Meh, I don't believe in the bible. You have your right to believe in it if you wish, but it would be nice if people believed it in a respectful way, not in an insulting 'weirdo's who better not hit on me' type way - that's NOT the bible, that's homophobia.

Dairydude

Reaction score
i hate the wording of 'homophobia' towards people who disagree with homosexuality.

I don't fear gays. I don't have nightmares where they sneak up on me and gang rape me.
I disagree with the gay life choice, but I don't fear them at all.