How do you feel about gays?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

They're cool people, they clean up and I like what they've done with Halloween.

Truth be told, I have no problem with gays and I don't know why so many people hate them (ZOMG, The Bible hates gays >_>). If a man wants to fall in love with another man and share his life with him.... That's their problem. They should be allowed to have the same rights as a normal couple.

Flame if you want, because I probably won't be viewing this thread again, I already put in my 1 cent (too cheap for two).

phantomgerald

I shall repeat my opinions. I think a gay friend is ok, but there is always the risk that he will end up liking you, which would be too weird to actually explain in words.

Gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry. I'm not anti-gay, but I just can't fathom seeing gay people married. who's going to be the husband and who's the wife, there's just too many questions.

Gay people shouldn't be allowed to adopt too. It's not fair on the child.

In conclusion, gay people should not be hated, but to expect equality is too much to ask for.

Soulpower

Huh? Are you referring to the movie, or something with the actual holiday?

The actual holiday, the costumes are now bettr looking >_>

Fatal 55

Reaction score
In conclusion, gay people should not be hated, but to expect equality is too much to ask for.

Pretty much right there... I'm not going to preach forever about how it is wrong.. bla da bla! In the end, what diffrence is it gyna make. There still going to go on with their lifestyle & others here are just going to justify it as usual so there isn't much point.

I would though as many others said draw the line completely with Marrige & adopting children. Putting a child in that enviroment is rather selfish if you ask me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Really? Because straight people don't fuck up their children right?

Seriously, you are possibly the biggest fucking moron I have ever had the misfortune to interact with.

Reaction score
Ok? Well then why dont we just move every topic that is controversial and actually gets a discussion to HIAT...

phantomgerald, to say you dont mind gay people and then to turn around to say that equality is too much to ask for? I wish you get caught up in the wrong end of town and get torn limb from limb. How can you not want equality to your fellow man because he is gay!?

And to say not to let gay people adopt. Wow some of you people need to catch the fuck up with society. This is exactly why I made this thread. You learn what people are like. And I honestly, am disgusted. How someone can frown on someone that if never met before could look straight into their eyes, but then what if you found out they were gay. They fall beneath you. FUCK THAT, and FUCK YOU.

since this got moved to HIAT alls fair these days...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok? Well then why dont we just move every topic that is controversial and actually gets a discussion to HIAT...

Doesn't usually need to but sometimes you need to get uncivil with ignorant fuckwits.

That's also part of the reason I moved it. Let it all out people.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Seriously, you are possibly the biggest fucking moron I have ever had the misfortune to interact with.

This is why you can't have a discussion with people like you...

Once you find a point you don't like you start insulting me personally because you know that you can get away with murder...

If i say anything... guess what, i get banned...

Bullshit Politics!

phantomgerald

phantomgerald, to say you dont mind gay people and then to turn around to say that equality is too much to ask for? I wish you get caught up in the wrong end of town and get torn limb from limb. How can you not want equality to your fellow man because he is gay!?

And to say not to let gay people adopt. Wow some of you people need to catch the fuck up with society. This is exactly why I made this thread. You learn what people are like. And I honestly, am disgusted. How someone can frown on someone that if never met before could look straight into their eyes, but then what if you found out they were gay. They fall beneath you. FUCK THAT, and FUCK YOU.

Really? Because straight people don't fuck up their children right?

About the adoption thing, have they ever considered the ridicule they might be putting their adopted child in? Nope. Can you imagine if the child went to school and the students find out he has two mothers or two fathers? This is unfair on the child to never have a proper adopted family.

That is why I say I don't hate them but they can't expect equality. I can accept them in this society, but many can't. And the gays should expect the backlash if they are open with their relationship. If they want to get married, I guess there are countries that allow them to get married.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is why you can't have a discussion with people like you...

Once you find a point you don't like you start insulting me personally because you know that you can get away with murder...

If i say anything... guess what, i get banned...

Bullshit Politics!

Actually this is HiAt first of all. Second of all anyone who has been on this site for any period of time knows that I have a policy of people being able to say whatever they want to me, be it in HiAt or otherwise. I can dish ot out and I can take it. I would be a hypocrite otherwise.

This is just another example of a person who goes shooting off their mouths about a topic before they even have all of the facts.

And I had no problems refuting your point. You said gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt children, which I counter pointed about straight people being the bastions of stability. After all, in general these gay people had straight parents didn't they?

Fact of the matter is you had no answer to my arguement so you went and took the "Oh poor me. he's insulting me because I'm an asshole" stance.

Well that's bullshit and you and I both know it. There is no good reason that you can come up with for your opinions. Its just years of indoctrination into a bullshit religion combined with no brain of your own to make your own thoughts and decisions.

Care to take another crack at me?

Also, Cenamark, I knew it. I'm glad I could help. :D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
About the adoption thing, have they ever considered the ridicule they might be putting their adopted child in? Nope. Can you imagine if the child went to school and the students find out he has two mothers or two fathers? This is unfair on the child to never have a proper adopted family.

That is why I say I don't hate them but they can't expect equality. I can accept them in this society, but many can't. And the gays should expect the backlash if they are open with their relationship. If they want to get married, I guess there are countries that allow them to get married.

Anymore ridicule than the porr kid gets in school, or the nerds or any other supposed "outcast" group? Don't hand me that shit.

It happens as a by product of the intolerance that is passed on from parent to child. Maybe if we taught our kids to respect other people we might not have the issues that you speak of. But no, instead of taking the time to educate, you'd rather take the easy way out and say lets sweep it under the rug. Bullshit.

As to the marriage thing. Well nobody can say marriage is a sacred instituion given the divorces and violation of the vows that are made. Also, we have legalized same sex marriages here in Canada, and shockingly, we have not degenerated into anarchy! What a shocker I know!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Fine... I Give Up!

Debating isn't my stong point so i won't carry on... People have mixed opinions on diffrent things so in the end no matter who's right or wrong people are gyna get angry... & Pissed off!

Just to finish off though. I still have my own belives & i still can admit when i'm wrong about some things but i still agree with the point made by Gerald, that it's still kinda selfish for Homosexual parents to adopt children. Maybe it's just me but i feel sorry for any child as they come under a high chance of being ridiculed against by others... But... THat's how today's society is!