How do you feel about gays?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Fine... I Give Up!!

Debating isn't my stong point so i won't carry on... People have mixed opinions on diffrent things so in the end no matter who's right or wrong people are gyna get angry... & Pissed off!

No? You're no good at debating? That thought never crossed my mind even once.

Just to finish off though. I still have my own belives & i still can admit when i'm wrong about some things but i still agree with the point made by Gerald, that it's still kinda selfish for Homosexual parents to adopt children. Maybe it's just me but i feel sorry for any child as they come under a high chance of being ridiculed against by others... But... THat's how today's society is!

As I've always said, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it is. But you did bring up a great point for me. Society is like that now, but here we have people like you who aren't willing to stand up and say "No, this isn't right" Nah they'd rather just sit back and not do anything. Fucking pitiful.

Markz

Reaction score
Don't argue with me, I am Hitler!

- I was joking *Cough* But I still can't stand to hear the supposed to be woman.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
and yet im the one that gets heat for not accepting the gay lifestyle...

Wow, all that Jesus loving has really taught you to play they martyr beautifully. Do you by any chance nail yourself up to a wall before you go to sleep?

Markz

Reaction score
Hitler was asexual.

Well you don't get alot of time for orgies when there are still Jews to take showers.

PeepShow

Chocolate.Rain.Some.stay.dry.and.others.feel.the.pain.Chocolate.Rain.

the dark knight

^^Havnt we had enough of the Famou$ threads already?Haha.

the dark knight

its not the point, you're just bothering yourself here. why getting pissed over people who you think dont deserve shit? just ignore them...

im just tryin to help ya chill..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
its not the point, you're just bothering yourself here. why getting pissed over people who you think dont deserve shit? just ignore them...

im just tryin to help ya chill..

Its all good and I appreciate that.

But while I would like to say that yes, they are annoying me, however by doing so they give me the opportunity to drag out my soap box, and that makes me very happy, so all in all, I enjoy arguing with them. It makes me happy.

icebox

Reaction score

Just to finish off though. I still have my own belives & i still can admit when i'm wrong about some things but i still agree with the point made by Gerald, that it's still kinda selfish for Homosexual parents to adopt children. Maybe it's just me but i feel sorry for any child as they come under a high chance of being ridiculed against by others... But... THat's how today's society is!

i dont even care if you arent coming back in this thread i still feel the need to comment on this...

So basically you would rather many children do not get adpoted,miss out on the love of parental figures who will guide them and help them through life,give them a place to call home,and a childhood they can look back on with fond memories.

Just because the parent happened to be a gay couple?

Whereas they wont get adopted,may never get adopted,never know the love of a parental figure at all and may possibly then have problems becoming emotionally attached to someone and have a lovely childhood.

it may not be completely accurate but still,i think you get the point im trying to make.

I was picked on as a kid,and not because i have gay parents,it was for no reason.
Kids will always pick on each other,no matter what.

And children will Ridicule other children for having gay parents because they will have narrowminded parents like you.

I mean people are talking about the problem of the children being Ridiculed, but these same people dont realise that THEY are the ones who cause this problem.