HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i wish he would have put hardy over clean at armageddon. as for taker been better i disagree. hhh works a lot harder, is a better wrestler, is better on the mic and way better as a heel

Reaction score
Hey, Jeff Jarrett has been accused of the same things. There's a difference though.

Jarrett helped build a company from the ground up.
Jarrett stepped aside after BFG 06 for 6 months and came back to put over people.
Jarrett lost cleanly to Robert Roode in the second match of a ppv.

HHH has done nothing close to these things. He can claim a really cheap 11th title "reign" and a terrible case of bad Motorhead worship via facial hair.

HHHforever

Reaction score
So now it's gotten so bad that we're comparing Jeff Jarrett to HHH and saying Jarrett is better? Good god. I don't even think I can respond to that argument.

kingovkings

Reaction score
lmafao Jarret better than HHH pleeeeeaze:gun_rifle:
These comparisons to trips just get better and better next we will have someone on saying that snitsky or Kali have done more and are better than trips:moon1:

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, dude, Jarret didn't help build a company, he built the company because he was tired of touring after the WCW dismise. Sure, that takes credit, but it doesn't makes it better or is even a factor in discussion when comparing him with other wrestlers.

I am honestly tired of the HHH bashing, so I am making my final(or at least I will try) post about this, with summarizing my ideas.

1. You'd have to be dumb if you didn't know that HHH is a backstage politics whore. But, main eventers are like that. Sure, you get the one Rock that isn't too concern about politics, but nonetheless he also is and also steps his foot down. You name the main eventer, and he has tried to pull some strings backstage. Still, the only one bashed is HHH.

2. Yeah, HHH is married to Steph. Yeah, he has a daughter with Steph that will be the heiress of everything one day. But just because of that, it doesn't mean that every victory he gets is thanks for that, every title he gets is thanks for that. Heck, not counting one WWE title reign and 4 WHC reign, all of his other accomplishments were before his marriage with Stephanie. He even survived a depush.

3. Not because HHH wins a match it is a burial. Because to haters, HHH can defeat nobody because then he is bury him or he didn't want to put him over. Sure, I am not going to deny that he could have lost more matches, not all, but some, maybe one against Umaga. Still, he did went off TV for two weeks, just 2 months after returning. To wine about Carlito having to defeat HHH is stupid. Carlito was lucky by getting that feud in the first place. What was he doing before that? Oh yes, jobbing in a 6 minute match to Umaga.

4. Despite what you might think, Roxxi Fanboy, main eventers are in fact more important than the rest of the roster, and in most of the cases, better. Yes, it is a booking decision to have them as main eventer, but there is a reason for that. Sure, some times are for all the wrong reasons(Lashley), but still, that is one example. How can you even dare to say that the only reason people like HBK, Taker, HHH, Cena, Orton are main eventers and people like Val Venis and Funaki aren't is because booking doesn't want to bill them as main eventers? (examples were use to illustrate, before you start wining and bitching and going back to all your previous post saying you never use them as examples)

5. This has nothing to do with HHH, but now that I have brought Roxxi, there is something I have to say. Main eventer are the ones having title matches, in long intense feuds, high profile matches. Not, not, a guy winning matches with finishes years far from having clean endings just to give him his last run. Ric Flair is not main eventing! Heck, he didn't even get a clear victory against William Regal, he rolled him up and grab tights! So, you might hate the guy, but you have to respect the guy, accept that the only reason he is winning matches is because this is his last run and he is not even close to main event.

6. I could bet anything that if HHH was in TNA, all the bashing would not happen. Well, it certainly doesn't happen to Kurt Angle!

Reaction score
^^That's the most fair and comprehensive, if not succint, summation of Mr. Lightning Rod himself. I can actually live with that. I wish I didn't dislike the guy so much. A reputation is very hard to lose in the public's eye. I just don't think his matches are the psychological classics his little minions want them to be. Agree to disagree.

Cristian Cage

Reaction score
I hate his stupid creative control cuz he does wat ever he wants

smark101.

Reaction score
p1_hhh.jpg

this is what the wwe has come to...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea it's come down to the two biggest draws on the brand facing off, the WWE is a bunch of dumbasses.

Reaction score
I couldn't possibly conjure up a worse ending than what happened last night. I like that Cena returned but a Cena/HHH showdown? Great event until that happened. 2 giants egos fucking the fans over.

Airfixx

The fans didn't exactly sound like they felt too f*cked over when:

a) Cena first appeared.
b) When HHH seemed to be getting the upper hand.
c) When Cena won.

Granted it was hardly an ending for the 'smarks' but it was classic rumble having the 2 biggest stars go at it at the end.

Reaction score
Everything for Triple H seems overdone. His return at SS was so overhyped. The corny video stating that "We can build him better". His cheap half day title reign at No Mercy. Doesn't anyone remember that in Sept. 2002 Bischoff handed him a fake championship and no one else came out to win it and have him take it back. I admire his passion for wrestling. I even admire banging he boss' daughter to stay at the top. It's good business for him. I just don't like the whole show being about him and/or Cena.

EDIT: Yes, I know that's a little contradictory since Angle runs TNA but that's been for 8 months, not 5 years.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^So in your opinion if HHH wasn't married to Stephanie he would not only not be in the ME, but would pretty much be a mid card jobber or just a mid carder, at this point in his career?