HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

I really don't feel like looking up Undertaker's win/loss record because I don't really care as much, but if Undertaker worked the same schedule Triple H did, and hadn't gotten injured when he was champion, he would be in the same place. Triple H is the champion and he has been for the majority of THIS year, so why the fuck should he lose via a pinfall and to WHO is a better question. How many times was Cena pinned during his champion run..? Oh right... seriously bring up Cena's, Batista's, HBK's, and Undertaker's win/loss records and we can compare the difference and have an actual argument besides YOU literally riding on Triple H's ass.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I really don't feel like looking up Undertaker's win/loss record because I don't really care as much, but if Undertaker worked the same schedule Triple H did, and hadn't gotten injured when he was champion, he would be in the same place. Triple H is the champion and he has been for the majority of THIS year, so why the fuck should he lose via a pinfall and to WHO is a better question. How many times was Cena pinned during his champion run..? Oh right... seriously bring up Cena's, Batista's, HBK's, and Undertaker's win/loss records and we can compare the difference and have an actual argument besides YOU literally riding on Triple H's ass.

Good points. There are two sides to every story and only one is ever presented when it comes to people that hate HHH. But every year there is some wrestler that the internet community despises. During Cena's title reign it was him, this year it's HHH. People also want to have somebody to hate. Also 5 out of the last 8 times that HHH has either been in a match or came out to aid someone he has ended the show on his back. People don't really pay attention to pinfalls, except for people that are internet sites and shit, so a show ending with HHH getting destroyed is just as effective as him losing a match via pinfall or whatever.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well I don't feel like pulling a Soulpower, but straight from memory...

Undertaker lost to Big Show by knockout, and to Edge in a TLC match.
HBK lost to Jericho in a ladder match, to Jericho in that match where he was brutalized and gushing like a faucet, and he lost an entire feud to Mr. Kennedy.
John Cena lost to Batista, and to Orton/JBL when he teamed with Triple H.
Dave "I want a rematch" Batista loses constantly, hence his middle name.

Great One

Well I don't feel like pulling a Soulpower, but straight from memory...

Undertaker lost to Big Show by knockout, and to Edge in a TLC match.
HBK lost to Jericho in a ladder match, to Jericho in that match where he was brutalized and gushing like a faucet, and he lost an entire feud to Mr. Kennedy.
John Cena lost to Batista, and to Orton/JBL when he teamed with Triple H.
Dave "I want a rematch" Batista loses constantly, hence his middle name.
Ok, I'll work off this. Anyways, Triple H hasn't feuded with Show, Edge, or Jericho. Once he completely dominates all three of those guys in a feud, then we can talk. His only REAL feud has been with Hardy, who's not in the league of those three, not to mention he already gave a clean win to Hardy, on SD at least. LOL, John Cena's only lost was to BATISTA (and Triple H), was that even worth mentioning? And yeah Batista loses often, but not by pinfall or submission. Seriously this whole argument is laughable, there's no one Triple H should be losing to right now, there's no one even on SD. Anyone HBK or Taker put over HHH has probably also put over. Quit being whiny girls.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Didn't Hardy go over HHH on PPV as well not too long ago?

Yup, propelling him into the Main Event at RR and somewhat keeping him there since then. But that was a "roll-up" so apparently that doesn't count as a loss.

Travis40

Since people bitch about HHH not "being pinned cleanly", when was the last time Undertaker got pinned cleanly? When was the last time John Cena got pinned cleanly?

Moonlight Drive

Rofl @ the Undertaker part. Funny HE hasn't been pinned or made to submit this year. He's as bad as Triple H.

Cena has only lost twice. If this was 2007, we'd hear much more bitching about him.

Big Dave's nickname is because of the fact he only ever loses by DQ or Countout.

Great One

Wtf guys, stop trying to kill their flawless argument. But in all seriousness, at least Roxxi/SP base somewhat off facts unlike the previous guy.

The Rated R CMStar

But hey, remember, if it's Taker, according to what they have previously said, just to get knocked out in one punch does the job, even if then he completey destroys the opponent in a Last Man Standing...because somehow that makes that person look strong.

But if it's Triple H, the fact that he ended 5 SD on a row being floored with a TOF it's not enough...he actually needs to lose.

When was the last time Taker was PINNED? But hey, I guess that interference from 5 men is a cleaner ending than a roll up!

Oh, and Kennedy lost that feud with HBK. HBK pinned him twice and Kenneyd only once.

Soulpower

To be fair, I also mentioned how Taker rarely does a clean job, and in the rare case that he does job, he ends up either beating down or punking out the opponent after the match (Angle vs Taker- NWO 2006?).

Cena has only lost twice. If this was 2007, we'd hear much more bitching about him

He lost to Rhodes and Dibiase when he and Batista lost the tag titles (That's one). He got pinned at Wrestlemania (That's two), he lost an 8-man tag match (The one I mentioned before, where Edge pinned Kane), he lost at Backlash, lost to RAW on Orton, on May 19th (LOL!!) he teamed up with HHH and took the pin against Orton and JBL (Surprise! HHH didn't job, Cena did!). Cena teamed up with Jeff Hardy and lost to JBL and Umaga, he lost at Night of Champions to... wait for it... HHH!! Cena lost at the GAB to JBL in a Parking Lot Brawl, and of course, he lost to Batista at Summerslam.

I think that's more than two losses during this year for Cena >_>

By the way. Cena lost to Carlito in 07, lost to Orton and Umaga (Though I believe Lashley, not Cena was pinned), did a CLEAN JOB to Khali at SNME, lost to Shawn in the London match, lost to Batista and Taker on the RAW before WM, and last but not least... HE LOST TO KEVIN F'N FEDERLINE!!

I rest my case.

When was the last time John Cena got pinned cleanly?

Oh, Tarvis.. Batista beat John Cena clean at Summerslam. It wasn't even that long ago. As for Taker's last clean job, it was to Batista at last year's Cyber Sunday. He lost to Edge and the Edgeheads on SD this year, but it was a Handicap match. Of course, Taker even jobbed cleanly to Khali two years ago, much like Cena did.

And to bring this back on topic, although Cena and Taker both lost to Khali cleanly, one man did not and that was... HHH.

Now, I rest my case.. again... seriously.