HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Trips is his son in law...>_> So yeah it's just about as good.
Seriously, where is the basis of your argument?

Now Kozlov isn't over? Right...a perfect example of my point, he gets the Goldberg push and he gets booed like crazy.
Since a good, over heel gets cheered. :rolleyes:

Taker has pull too, which i've mentioned. Michelle McCool is somewhat like Trips. And Taker has had nagging injuries, he's also not an "in-law".
You never mentioned Taker had pull. And how is McCool like Trips? By being the most over face Diva on Smackdown?

Of course, Kofi Kingston could be the same as Trips, or maybe it's Kung fu Naki.
They could be. We don't know shit.

Hometown Kid

Seriously, where is the basis of your argument?
In the real world, unlike yours.

Since a good, over heel gets cheered. :rolleyes:
:confused: Are you trying to say Kozlov gets cheered?

You never mentioned Taker had pull. And how is McCool like Trips? By being the most over face Diva on Smackdown?

:confused: Maybe you need to read back
some buddy. >_>
McCool to Taker is much like Trips to Steph. Most over face? :laugh: Neither equate to that. Why do Trips defenders watch the show while on mute?

They could be. We don't know shit.

You don't, that's for sure. Kozlov gets cheered, being married to the head of writing has nothing to do with his politics and Michelle McCool is the most over diva on SD? ROFL.

@G1: That was sent out by WWE themselves to a gaming mag. Nice try though. :y:

Moonlight Drive

In the real world, unlike yours.
The internet is not the real world.

Are you trying to say Kozlov gets cheered?
You truly are illiterate. If a heel is over he gets BOOED. Does Koslov get heat? Yes. Which means he is over.

Maybe you need to read back some buddy. >_>
McCool to Taker is much like Trips to Steph. Most over face? Neither equate to that. Why do Trips defenders watch the show while on mute?
Well which face Diva is more over on SD? Please explain.

You don't, that's for sure. Kozlov gets cheered, being married to the head of writing has nothing to do with his politics and Michelle McCool is the most over diva on SD? ROFL.
Koslov gets heat idiot. And for fucks sake, when will it get into that walnut of a brain of yours, YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BACKSTAGE POLITICS! NONE OF US DO! I'm still yet to see a more over Diva on SD as well.

Hometown Kid

The internet is not the real world.

No shit Sherlock. I never would have noticed if you hadn't told me. :rolleyes:

You truly are illiterate. If a heel is over he gets BOOED. Does Koslov get heat? Yes. Which means he is over.

Didn't I just say that? You are illiterate apparently. >_>

Well which face Diva is more over on SD? Please explain.

Maria says hi. :eek:

Koslov gets heat idiot. And for fucks sake, when will it get into that walnut of a brain of yours, YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT BACKSTAGE POLITICS! NONE OF US DO! I'm still yet to see a more over Diva on SD as well.

Brie Bella as well. Also, I never claimed to work for the company nor do I know everything. I just use simple logic to determine that people who marry the person who writes the shows and goes undefeated for a year has some advantages backstage.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Trips is his son in law...>_> So yeah it's just about as good.

Now Kozlov isn't over? Right...a perfect example of my point, he gets the Goldberg push and he gets booed like crazy.

Taker has pull too, which i've mentioned. Michelle McCool is somewhat like Trips. And Taker has had nagging injuries, he's also not an "in-law".

Of course, Kofi Kingston could be the same as Trips, or maybe it's Kung fu Naki. :rolleyes:

Kozlov isn't a draw. Notice, there's a difference between being a draw and being over. Just because you're over does not mean you draw buyrates. Could Kozlov main event a PPV against Khalim, and draw buyrates? No.

The rest of your arguments are illogical when referring back to Triple H. Blind hate.

Great One

No, it wasn't. And the whole Taker/McCool was also an internet rumor, lawl.

Moonlight Drive

I really am done with this argument. Dylan has no arguments to prove his point about Triple H, he's randomly talking about Koslov and MVP and all his claims are based on internet rumours.

seX-Power

Is this thread a Triple H match?

'Cause Dylan just got buried. >_>

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm sooooo glad this thread is back thanks keadon lmao.
By the way trips OWNS lol fuck what all Y'all haters say he is
THAT DAMN GOOD. and would be even if he hadn't married into the family. so carry on with ya bullshit arguments. End of the day if ya that bothered by him and you are spouting shit about him he is doing something right. bad publicity is just as good as good publicity and if he has got people yapping then IMO he is doing things right.

HHHforever

Reaction score
HHH is satan himself. He keeps holding back guys like Kung Fu Naki, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Kenny Dykstra, Jimmy Wang Yang, etc. All these guys would have multiple title reigns, be main eventers and probably Hall of Famers if HHH didn't take over all wreslting shows, particuarly the ones he's not on.

He's so afraid to let these ubber-talented wrestlers do anything because they could possibly overtake him. HHH will more than likely be the end of professional wrestling. When TNA folds it will be because HHH was holding back the talented wreslters on that brand. In fact the WWE probably won't be around by this time next year because he is married to Stephanie. He clearly married Stephanie just so that he could get a title reign because he had never had one prior to their marriage....... Except for those first 5. He obviously is locked in a loveless marriage and is only their to get titles because he doesn't have any kids with Stephanie....... Except for those two children he had with her. But he of course only did that to make their marriage seem more real so he could get more title reigns. When Ric Flair told him he was the best at his HOF induction it was because Hunter threatened to shot hiim in head multiple times. That's the same reason he was inducting him at all. Hmm...........

The Rated R CMStar

HHH is satan himself. He keeps holding back guys like Kung Fu Naki, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Kenny Dykstra, Jimmy Wang Yang, etc. All these guys would have multiple title reigns, be main eventers and probably Hall of Famers if HHH didn't take over all wreslting shows, particuarly the ones he's not on.

He's so afraid to let these ubber-talented wrestlers do anything because they could possibly overtake him. HHH will more than likely be the end of professional wrestling. When TNA folds it will be because HHH was holding back the talented wreslters on that brand. In fact the WWE probably won't be around by this time next year because he is married to Stephanie. He clearly married Stephanie just so that he could get a title reign because he had never had one prior to their marriage....... Except for those first 5. He obviously is locked in a loveless marriage and is only their to get titles because he doesn't have any kids with Stephanie....... Except for those two children he had with her. But he of course only did that to make their marriage seem more real so he could get more title reigns. When Ric Flair told him he was the best at his HOF induction it was because Hunter threatened to shot hiim in head multiple times. That's the same reason he was inducting him at all. Hmm...........

And he still finds time to write the scripts for Raw, SD, ECW, TNA, ROH, FIP. NWA, AAA, CMLL, BTW and PWA, in which he buries all the talent

Great One

Uh... don't forget his obvious and apprarent involvement in all of the WWE video game producers. Even though he's stated he doesn't really even play video games or into a lot of technological stuff.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I never really liked HHH to begin with, he's pretty entertaining in the ring and out, but he really doesn't scream superstar to me. he really isn't that visible of a star in the mainstream like Cena, Mysterio, and Batista are. He could be the reason why SD sucks so much whenever I watch it. He isn't that much of a life changing face that you feel like something big's going to happen when he arrives. What I'm trying to sum up is that HHH is good as a main eventer, but not as the "face" or key piece of a tv show.