HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Antony_nz

Reaction score
It was stupid.
(Im not hinting triple H never puts any one over, please dont ban)

Why was it Triple H was not aloud to use weapons but Carlito can?
Why couldnt Carlito just have a normal evan match with Triple H.

It was basically a squash match.

Im not saying Carlito had too win the match. Im just saying WWE should of booked it to make both men look good.

When the match was booked i was happy. Carlito looks good with his hair cut, looking cool ect.
Its good too see him being put in the ring with Triple H. But it was booked to not evan make Carlito look worthy!

Lets look at Undertaker vs. Mark Hennery.
Undertaker was able too make Mark Hennrey look good.
It made Mark Hennrey (In a non smark way) look like he was worthy too step in the ring with The Dead Man.

Did WWE really need too justify puting Carlito in a match with Triple H by making Carlito use weapons and HHH not?

This is a bad idea. WWE is going to have no main eventers in 10 years time like this.
Like Mr Kenndey and Umaga they were pushed from the start.
But WWE needs to slowly build and build Carlito.
They need to push wrestlers from midcard too mainevent.

Any ways thats what i thought of that match.

Any thoughts or comments?:captain:

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
The only reason that Carlito was allowed to use weapons was to put some doubt in our minds that HHH might lose. Of course, that thought never really crossed my mind. Basically, Carlito got totally dominated in this short feud. Did he ever get the best of HHH during this entire deal? I don't think he did....I feel like the WWE is just buying time for HHH whether it's doing something with the McMahon storyline or him pursuing the title.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Wow and people wonder why I want a bitch thread...

Anyway, OrtonisGod hit it right on the head. These types of matches have been done in the past where one wrestler has looser liberties with the rules than another going into the match to try and make the fans believe that the heel (or face whatever it is) could win. Now a days its a lot harder to do that in wrestling because everyone is smarter than they think they are. I would have been happy with a Carlito win. Actually, I lie, I bet all my vCash on HHH but aside from that it would have been cool. But I have no problem with HHH squashing him. LOOK AT CARLITO and LOOK AT HHH. You have a guy who is barely over 6ft 220 vs. a guy who is 6ft5in 250+lbs of pure muscle who also has years and years of ring experience over a n00b like Carlito, what the fuck did you expect to happen?

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Kaedon read this thread.
You are the only one bitching ok.
So stop acting like a fucking bitch. And stop fucking swearing.
It would be nice too of seen Carlito hold his fucking wieght a bit. Insted of being wasted like that.
It made carlito look fucking bad.

Any way look at HBK and Triple H. HBK is smaller than carlito!!!

phantomgerald

HHH is giving Carlito a little rub as it is. Carlito feuding with HHH is already giving Carlito a push already, even if he gets beat clean. Maybe Carlito will cheat a win or something, but even as it is, Carlito is already getting more heat than usual. It's just a matter of how he sustains it after this feud.

And Anthony, please stop being Kaedon's bitch.

Kaedon

Reaction score
But I like to fucking swear because its fucking sweet, especially when you are reading a BITCH thread. Carlito DID hold his weight, he didnt get TOTALLY dominated. Youre acting like he got ZERO offense in when its just not true.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
lol @ h marks. somehow the build up not making carlito look like a buyable threat in anyway and the added stipulation "putting the match in carlito's favor" but knowing h's win is sure-fire being completely pointless, is h's attempt to put carlito over.

from his return to last night at unforgiven, have you h marks noticed a pattern? maybe if you remove his balls from your face for a second you might see it.

he squashes one of the best heels wwe had at that point in king booker at ss, a week later he precedes to somehow "put umaga out of action" in a 2 on fuckin 1 match, the next week a should be maineventer in benjamin jobs him, he beats carlito at unforgiven, and to top it off he tells newly crowned world champion batista that "hes still the man". o boy the icing on cake!!! i bet you h marks sure are happy...

(Im not hinting triple H never puts any one over, please dont ban)

lol. you might not be hinting at it, but i'll just say it. unless your name is batista or orton, he wont put you over.

Kaedon

Reaction score
HHH has done nothing but run through glorified jobbers since he got back, with the exceptions of Booker and Umaga. Did you honestly expect HHH to LOSE HIS FIRST MATCH BACK!? Are you fucking kidding me? "We can rebuild him faster and stronger, but he just cant beat anyone" it makes no sense. And then the Umaga thing was the best use of a sledgehammer ever because unlike when he used it on HBK who got right back up, Umaga aint coming back for a while which will sell the sledgy shot. Umaga needed to be put out and he got put out in a big way, whats wrong with that? No one is as dumb as the gy above me, I think he's just a provocateur who is trying to get a response.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
i guess over past 8 years triple h hasnt grown stale. but no!!! we can rebuild him!!! he will be faster!!! he will be stronger!!!! yaaaaay!!! he will run through "glorrified jobbers"!!!

they're all glorified jobbers because triple h has monopolized the top spot for like past 6 years. never going out of his way to put over and create legitimate maineventers, which he is capabale of. no one was made look like they belonged in the ring with triple h. the only one that comes to mind is cena, who had to make himself on smackdown!

this doesnt seem to resonate amongst most h marks such as yourself. according to ppl like you triple h isnt stale, even though his trumpet has played the same tune for 8 years. and him not puting anyone over except ppl named batista and orton seems to sit well with you. because you saw his promo on tv insinuating he is going to be stronger and faster...

Great One

lol @ h marks. somehow the build up not making carlito look like a buyable threat in anyway and the added stipulation "putting the match in carlito's favor" but knowing h's win is sure-fire being completely pointless, is h's attempt to put carlito over.
Yay... another stupid smark who is going to play the "OMG TRIPLE H BACKSTAB POLITICZ" card. Oh yeah, I remember you, the guy who enjoys watching spot fests over someone such as Triple H actually you know, wrestle... anyway's I'll begin.

from his return to last night at unforgiven, have you h marks noticed a pattern? maybe if you remove his balls from your face for a second you might see it.
When's the last time someone lost their return match... oh right. Especially someone as big as a star as Triple H. I don't see you bitching at Rey or Taker, and if Rock returned the same thing would happen.

he squashes one of the best heels wwe had at that point in king booker at ss, a week later he precedes to somehow "put umaga out of action" in a 2 on fuckin 1 match, the next week a should be maineventer in benjamin jobs him, he beats carlito at unforgiven, and to top it off he tells newly crowned world champion batista that "hes still the man". o boy the icing on cake!!! i bet you h marks sure are happy...
ROFL, yeah, like that really hurt King Booker? Seriously, think. He was the only one on the roster who could legitimately and believably put Umaga out... do you even know why Umaga needed to be put out? Benjamin should be a main eventer? Yeah... right, this is typical coming from a guy who has no idea what professional wrestling is, let's make someone with absolutely shit charisma and little to no mic skills a main eventer, yeah! This is why you are not in charge of the WWE or even close and if you were it would be fucking dead right now. OMG HE TOLD BATISTA "HES STILL THE MAN" WHAT A SPOT LIGHT WHORE TRPLE H IS. Seriously, you're pathetic man.

lol. you might not be hinting at it, but i'll just say it. unless your name is batista or orton, he wont put you over.
Or... John Cena, Shelton Benjamin, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, oh yeah... last but not least, EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING ATTITUDE ERA. Moron.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm fairly new here, but I have been following for awhile and I always read these fucking bitch threads about HHH. What the hell has he done to all of you? He makes the show watchable, the first Raw that he came back on was 50 times better than any of the previous ones. Do you guys not like be entertained or something? HHH is Raw right now and probably will be until he retires, deal with it or go watch fucking TNA or some of that bullshit. Sorry if I swore to much, but this HHH complaining really pisses me off.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Honestly, I believe the WWE should be pushing HHH hard upon his return because his popularity is likely sky high right now. I totally agree with him going over Carlito, and the ending wasn't even clean, so if you want to bash HHH there you go. Carlito got screwed.....haha

I don't have a problem with Carlito, but he was fortunate to even be in a position to feud with HHH.

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember you, the guy who enjoys watching spot fests over someone such as Triple H actually you know, wrestle... anyway's I'll begin.

way to put words in my mouth. i never anything about enjoying spot fests over triple h. i only said i dont draw lines and try to dictate what wrestling should be to everyone. kinda like what your doing now...

When's the last time someone lost their return match... oh right.

i never said there was anything wrong with triple h going over booker. the build and the match itself made booker look as if he didnt belong in the ring with triple h. the same thing that happened with the carlito match. the same thing he has done for about past 6 years.

He was the only one on the roster who could legitimately and believably put Umaga out...

well ok, that makes sense. i was wrong i admit it. however, other than triple h pwned you with a sledgehammer, i dont really see the point in this if there is no future plans for a feud between the two. and could you please explain why needed to be a handicap match?

Benjamin should be a main eventer? Yeah... right

there you go again drawing lines, as if you decide what wrestling is. benjamin has proven on a number of occasions he can get over if given the chance to do what he wants in the ring. dont get uptight with me because your wrestling view is so finite.

Or... John Cena, Shelton Benjamin, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, oh yeah... last but not least, EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING ATTITUDE ERA. Moron.

are you serious? you obviously have no idea what it means to put someone over. cena, goldberg and benoit were already over. cena made himself a star on the smackdown roster. sure he had some heat but that does not qualify as him not being over. goldberg was over because of his run in wcw. he was quite possibly the biggest star harvested by wcw. not sure how you missed that. benoit was over with "pure wrestling fans". that is what the angle with hhh/hbk was driven on. hence why they did it in his in home country. and shelton benjamin? well if puting someone over means letting them pin you on 2 seperate occasions, then yes. but that is not the case. to put someone over you need a prolounged feud in which the other is gradually built to look as a buyable threat and someone who belongs in the ring with said wrestler who puts him over. moron

last but not least, EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING ATTITUDE ERA. Moron

really? i must have missed that... names please?

this is typical coming from a guy who has no idea what professional wrestling is, let's make someone with absolutely shit charisma and little to no mic skills a main eventer, yeah! This is why you are not in charge of the WWE or even close and if you were it would be fucking dead right now.

this is ironic coming from a guy who has no idea what means to put someone over. the basic fundamentals of what drives the wrestling business and the recent decline of it has been subject to its detiroration. which is something triple h is largley at fault at, considering he held the top spot from about 2002 to 2005 and created no maineventers. but according to you letting someone pin you is putting them over. if you ran the wwe.. you might aswell dig a grave while your at it.