HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

way to put words in my mouth. i never anything about enjoying spot fests over triple h. i only said i dont draw lines and try to dictate what wrestling should be to everyone. kinda like what your doing now...
It was a safe assumption based on what you implied in previous arguments/threads.

i never said there was anything wrong with triple h going over booker. the build and the match itself made booker look as if he didnt belong in the ring with triple h. the same thing that happened with the carlito match. the same thing he has done for about past 6 years.
Once again it was a fucking return match dude, are you being this ignorant and stubborn on purpose? What about Chavo? Mark Henry? It was the same deal.

How was that the same thing that happened to Carlito when Triple H didn't even win clean.

well ok, that makes sense. i was wrong i admit it. however, other than triple h pwned you with a sledgehammer, i dont really see the point in this if there is no future plans for a feud between the two. and could you please explain why needed to be a handicap match?
It goes with the storyline... if HBK was in HHH's place it would be the same thing. Vince/Coach are doing all means to screw him over, so why not? Triple H is bigger and more credibile than both of those guys, so I don't see the problem...

there you go again drawing lines, as if you decide what wrestling is. benjamin has proven on a number of occasions he can get over if given the chance to do what he wants in the ring. dont get uptight with me because your wrestling view is so finite.
No, I'm telling it how it is. I'm telling it how it is in the WWE, you will get no where in the business without charisma and if you're denying that, then I'm sorry, you do not know this business at all.

are you serious? you obviously have no idea what it means to put someone over. cena, goldberg and benoit were already over. cena made himself a star on the smackdown roster. sure he had some heat but that does not qualify as him not being over. goldberg was over because of his run in wcw. he was quite possibly the biggest star harvested by wcw. not sure how you missed that. benoit was over with "pure wrestling fans". that is what the angle with hhh/hbk was driven on. hence why they did it in his in home country. and shelton benjamin? well if puting someone over means letting them pin you on 2 seperate occasions, then yes. but that is not the case. to put someone over you need a prolounged feud in which the other is gradually built to look as a buyable threat and someone who belongs in the ring with said wrestler who puts him over. moron
Lol... no, I don't think YOU know what it is to put someone over (even though it's an opioniated phrase). Did John Cena going over Triple H not make him even more established, credible, and a bigger name? HELL YES. I'll actually agree Goldberg is arguable, but not for the reasons you listed. He got his title run then it was obvious he wasn't going to make anything out of it, so he got his ass buried again thank god. Benoit was a put over like no other, but he fucked it up, why? Because he has no charisma and you don't see that a wrestler will not get anywhere without that. Benoit should have never been a main eventer at that point. Rofl, those wins propelled him into the upper mid card, read the other Triple H bitch post in the street fight by the same guy, since I don't know how many times I've repeated myself. But yeah, Shelton/booking fucked that up as well. You don't have to be seen as a threat at first hand to put someone over... see Shelton, as I just explained.

really? i must have missed that... names please?
Lol, for one the two biggest draws in the entire business were majorly created thanks to Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. Others... Mick Foley, Kane, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, etc.

this is ironic coming from a guy who has no idea what means to put someone over. the basic fundamentals of what drives the wrestling business and the recent decline of it has been subject to its detiroration. which is something triple h is largley at fault at, considering he held the top spot from about 2002 to 2005 and created no maineventers. but according to you letting someone pin you is putting them over. if you ran the wwe.. you might aswell dig a grave while your at it.
Um... big exaggeration. He was nowhere near at the top spot through ALL of 2002-2005, and heh, I guess Batista, who is now a 3 time WHC and was probably the only legititimate main eventer on SD all year until now (all thanks to Triple H), and Randy Orton who is the future of the business (thanks to Triple H), youngest WHC ever, and soon to be the next WWE champion don't count, eh? =p. Also, considering the fact that this was his prime, why the fuck would he have to always put anyone over (even though he did when he should have, which was at the end of Evolution, which was a PERFECT set up)? And when did I say letting someone pin you is putting them over. Now YOU'RE putting words in MY mouth. It depends on the circumstances and the way they did it with Shelton was PERFECT.

Ok, now this is addressing all the people who want to post henceforth in this thread and say how Triple H fucked up the 2002-2005 era etc. and hogged the spot light. You're doing the exact same thing people did to HBK in the mid 90's. He got the title finally and everyone blamed him for the shitty era, etc. But in all honesty, it's not their fault the star power wasn't there and the business was watered down overall. Triple H had to be fed WCW superstars to continue feuds that's how sad it was... but yeah, in the end we have an old, talentless piece of shit, and someone who has been held down for years, who booking screwed over when he got the perfect storyline (from the rub of HHH/Flair), who should have been carrying the business by now.

Kaedon

Reaction score
It's kinda funny how a guy who runs down HHH and puts over Shelton Benjamin thinks he knows about the fundimentals of wrestling, especially considering he's only 17. Dude you dont know shit. Here are the fundimentals of wrestling

1. You need a strong star or a good hand to put over another guy. HHH is at a point in his career where he is in limbo. He's not going for the title because it isnt necessary, and he isnt doing a legendary match feud because there really isnt anyone for him to go against on Raw, so they are just keeping him looking strong so when he IS used to put over talent, it will mean something.

2. You cant just be a good hand (technician) and get over. HHH is a good hand but he is also a star. Even when he was rolling through the slop with Henry O Godwin he was showing he had the potential to be a star. He was doing NOTHING in that feud but he still got over as a heel. When Shelton comes out, he gets shit for heat because the fans flat out dont give a fuck. Why should they? He has no charisma, no character, or anything. Benjamin has proven that you cant just have workrate to get over.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
well ok, that makes sense. i was wrong i admit it. however, other than triple h pwned you with a sledgehammer, i dont really see the point in this if there is no future plans for a feud between the two. and could you please explain why needed to be a handicap match?.

it was a handicap match because he was feuding with carlito and to start a feud with Umaga for when he comes back

MonkeyBarz

Reaction score
It was a safe assumption based on what you implied in previous arguments

no its not. all i said was i dont draw lines like yourself and tell ppl they're idiots if their wrestling minds dont fall between them.

Once again it was a fucking return match dude, are you being this ignorant and stubborn on purpose? What about Chavo? Mark Henry? It was the same deal.

my argument is about triple h, but if its so relevant then i will tell you what i think. chavo was buried, no doubt about that. but i would disagree with henry. i felt undertaker did a good job at making henry look like an opposing threat.

how is that the same thing that happened to Carlito when Triple H didn't even win clean.

it really doesnt matter if he won clean or not. the build and the match made carlito look foolish. and triple h will be walking into raw next week with a shovel and a gravestone with carlito's name on it. this week he beats the tag team champions with a spinebuster in 5min and lays out london and kendrick. what the fuck is the point of that?. he doesnt have to and shouldnt be booked like this. i dont care if you dont think its such big deal. its really fuckin irrelevant. burrying your up can coming stars is not going to help the business thrive. there is no way you can tell me triple h even tried to put carlito over. i wouldnt even say it was a rub, it was rape. and dont give me that "carlito is fucking it up crap". if him being booked to flip apples while watching triple h pwn shit out of "glorified jobbers" is your idea of carlito fucking it up, then your an idiot.

if you want to consider this me playing the "triple h backstage politics card" then go ahead, because i am. but more importantly im playing the card of whats been infront of me for the past 6years. im going to make the assumption that by years end or at wm triple h will either be our "savior" from supercena or take the title off of orton. also i wouldnt be suprised to see kennedy descending to carlito status when about mid 08 is approaching. just wait and see.

No, I'm telling it how it is. I'm telling it how it is in the WWE, you will get no where in the business without charisma and if you're denying that, then I'm sorry, you do not know this business at all.

your view on what works in the wrestling business is pretty minute and deluded if you ask me. wwe's booking is the only thing that seems to resonate amongst you. i understand his mic work is terrible and doesnt have much charisma. but so is batista, so why is he over? because triple h went out of his way to put him over and make him look like a legitimate star. shelton doesnt have the mic work or the charisma to carry himself. but if you let him do what he wants in the ring, possibly give him a mouthpiece, and have someone like triple h go out of there way to make him look like a legitimate star (and i dont mean just letting him pin you twice on a weekly show) i think it could work. it doesnt make much sense to be so general to the point where you dont even try to look at the subtleties.

Lol... no, I don't think YOU know what it is to put someone over (even though it's an opioniated phrase). Did John Cena going over Triple H not make him even more established, credible, and a bigger name? HELL YES.

is that putting him over? no. and i would totally disagree with what you are saying here. cena was a big deal (even bigger than triple h..) before he even stepped in the ring with him. do you seriously think he gained more exposure and sold merchandise after their feud?

Benoit was a put over like no other

i do agree that triple h did elevate his status and put him over more than he already was. however, benoit was over with a minority. and..

those wins propelled him into the upper mid card

he was basically upper midcard before his feud with hhh/hbk. but for the most part i guess i cant really argue what your saying here.

Lol, for one the two biggest draws in the entire business were majorly created thanks to Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. Others... Mick Foley, Kane, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, etc.

everyone of those guys you named were over and were legitimate stars before they even stepped in the ring with triple h. how the fuck can you put over someone who is already over? ill give you mick foley as him elevating his status somewhat. but putting him over? bullshit.

Um... big exaggeration. He was nowhere near at the top spot through ALL of 2002-2005, and heh, I guess Batista, who is now a 3 time WHC and was probably the only legititimate main eventer on SD all year until now (all thanks to Triple H), and Randy Orton who is the future of the business (thanks to Triple H), youngest WHC ever, and soon to be the next WWE champion don't count, eh? =p.

bullshit thats an exaggeration. i see your point for most 2002, but from late 02 to 05 he held the top spot. during this time he was handed the whc. and during this time, who else but hbk was made to look like a legitimate star who belonged in the ring with triple?

and i acknowledge he put orton and batista over..

Also, considering the fact that this was his prime, why the fuck would he have to always put anyone over (even though he did when he should have, which was at the end of Evolution, which was a PERFECT set up)? And when did I say letting someone pin you is putting them over. Now YOU'RE putting words in MY mouth.

as if him being in his prime justifies him putting over no one besides his good pals. both rvd and booker could have been made into legitimate stars during this period. instead they were booked to look as if they were not buyable threats to triple h and didnt even belong in the ring with him.

It depends on the circumstances and the way they did it with Shelton was PERFECT.

lol @ triple h letting shelton pin him on 2 occasions while not culvinating into any sort of prolounged feud being a perfect put-over. and your right it does depend circumstances. but what were circumstances here, shelton pins triple h on raw? they had a chance to protrude shelton's legitimacy but nothing happened. it culminated into nothing. he didnt put him over, it was a rub at best.

Great One

no its not. all i said was i dont draw lines like yourself and tell ppl they're idiots if their wrestling minds dont fall between them.
When did I call someone an idiot for liking something else? Before, you just walked into an argument not involving you, and didn't know what it was really about. I don't draw lines, I watch TNA/ROH and have seen a few other promotions, what promotion or certain wrestlers here are you trying to point out to me.

it really doesnt matter if he won clean or not. the build and the match made carlito look foolish. and triple h will be walking into raw next week with a shovel and a gravestone with carlito's name on it. this week he beats the tag team champions with a spinebuster in 5min and lays out london and kendrick. what the fuck is the point of that?. he doesnt have to and shouldnt be booked like this. i dont care if you dont think its such big deal. its really fuckin irrelevant. burrying your up can coming stars is not going to help the business thrive. there is no way you can tell me triple h even tried to put carlito over. i wouldnt even say it was a rub, it was rape. and dont give me that "carlito is fucking it up crap". if him being booked to flip apples while watching triple h pwn shit out of "glorified jobbers" is your idea of carlito fucking it up, then your an idiot.
He didn't "try to", he didn't need to. Carlito being in a feud alone with TRIPLE H gained him credibility, that's the thing. Now, Carlito needing this credibility at this point in his career is a WHOLE nother story.

your view on what works in the wrestling business is pretty minute and deluded if you ask me. wwe's booking is the only thing that seems to resonate amongst you.
No, 75% of the time I'm only speaking the WWE, because I know how that business works for the most part. I may seem somewhat arrogant or one sided as well, but WWE is my favorite company, I watch TNA, and I sometimes watch ROH, plus many others. I don't see where you are concluding this logic and 'complete understanding' on me from.

i understand his mic work is terrible and doesnt have much charisma. but so is batista, so why is he over? because triple h went out of his way to put him over and make him look like a legitimate star. shelton doesnt have the mic work or the charisma to carry himself. but if you let him do what he wants in the ring, possibly give him a mouthpiece, and have someone like triple h go out of there way to make him look like a legitimate star (and i dont mean just letting him pin you twice on a weekly show) i think it could work. it doesnt make much sense to be so general to the point where you dont even try to look at the subtleties.
Because Batista has big muscles and was also in the right place at the right time and was given a GOLDEN storyline which they fucked up with Orton. And yes, I know I suggested Coach be his mouth piece a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, roughly 1-2 years ago on the old forum because I was really high on him too, but now look at him... so don't try to say I don't look at subtleties the only thing I was arguing is that he wasn't ready to be a main eventer at the time and still isn't. Putting work into him could succeed, but if the WWE isn't doing it, they obviously don't see what you (or me to an extent) see in him, and which I agree he seems very green sometimes although I have seen him cut decent promos, he's one of the best mat wrestlers of all time, he hardly botches, athetlic as hell, can do some amazing spots. He's pretty much Jeff Hardy, mainly why the reason the fans don't give a shit about him. When Jeff Hardy came back, Shelton didn't matter anymore. Also, don't forget the fact that someone DID go out of his way for Shelton and that was Kurt Angle during the Team Angle times, I think they could of made that better, but he was still given constant pushes and put into places with the biggest names in the business. Then at one point I thought HBK would continue a longer feud with him... but sadly, it was very stupid and short and just a way to get him heel, which did nothing.

is that putting him over? no. and i would totally disagree with what you are saying here. cena was a big deal (even bigger than triple h..) before he even stepped in the ring with him. do you seriously think he gained more exposure and sold merchandise after their feud?
Yes. That's like saying Cena going over Hogan or The Rock would do nothing for his career.

everyone of those guys you named were over and were legitimate stars before they even stepped in the ring with triple h. how the fuck can you put over someone who is already over? ill give you mick foley as him elevating his status somewhat. but putting him over? bullshit.
There's not always one set goal and one set level of restriction for 'putting someone over' you're being very one sided on such a subjective term, you should know better to do that when speaking about the professional wrestling business. Triple H greatly helped establish all of those guys and that's all that matters.

bullshit thats an exaggeration. i see your point for most 2002, but from late 02 to 05 he held the top spot. during this time he was handed the whc. and during this time, who else but hbk was made to look like a legitimate star who belonged in the ring with triple?
Goldberg? And also Chris Benoit, but that's arguable since his credibility was probably lost losing clean to Orton.

as if him being in his prime justifies him putting over no one besides his good pals. both rvd and booker could have been made into legitimate stars during this period. instead they were booked to look as if they were not buyable threats to triple h and didnt even belong in the ring with him.
What do you expect... for him to job to anyone? And if he doesn't then he's a bad, bad man? Seriously, you can't put over everyone like I just said... and that seems to be the way you are looking at this. If you are trying to say that he didn't do his job in the ring, that's bullshit, he's one of the greatest in ring wrestling heels of all time, he made his opponents look godly EVERY time (even fucking GOLDBERG and SCOTT STEINER).

lol @ triple h letting shelton pin him on 2 occasions while not culvinating into any sort of prolounged feud being a perfect put-over. and your right it does depend circumstances. but what were circumstances here, shelton pins triple h on raw? they had a chance to protrude shelton's legitimacy but nothing happened. it culminated into nothing. he didnt put him over, it was a rub at best.
Dude.. the only reason there wasn't a fucking feud was because he was ALREADY feuding with Benoit, ffs, how do you expect him to just start a different feud. I'm not saying it couldn't have been a more potential put over, it could of, but it was a nice way to throw another guy into the feud real quick and give him a jump start on his career, which I would definitely consider a put over, why wouldn't you? Also, I think Shelton could of been a better replacement for Maven in the whole Survivor Series angle and what not, but yeah, it's a matter of what the WWE sees in him, you're making it all out to be Triple H's fault like he runs the business. It's all overexaggerated, no factual based internet wrestling politics which is thrown around so easily nowadays as you prove.

PowerBob

Reaction score
I seriously think HHH is Vince McMahons dislike of tag team wrestling in physical form. When DX was reformed last year, HHH and HBK totally destroyed the small shred of credibility the tag team division had. And now he returns and buries the only tag teams RAW has left , not to mention the two best REAL tag teams RAW has right now.

I posted an anti-Trips joke on the main forum and got called a Prick by the Admin. I was just stated what everyone else is thinking.

And seriously Carlito got zero heat going into the feud with HHH. I mean Triple H didnt even blade the ring bell shot at Unforgiven. Of all people Trips should know the horrors of being buried especially from the Wrestlemania 12 sqaushing by Ultimate Helwig and his punishment after him and the clique broke kayfaybe at MSG.

Ok, I gotta post again after reading all these arguments.

1. Everyone knew HHH was going to beat King Booker but that match should of went a little longer and gave Booker more offense.

2. The Carlito feud has been a sham since it began. Carlito really isnt getting a rub on this. HHH is making him look like a complete joke at every turn. He didnt even make him look like a real threat in a match where Carlito was allowed to use weapons. HHH could of a least bladed or something. Hell they havent even let Carlito get the jump on him on RAW, everytime HHH just battles back and makes him his bitch. How is that making Carlito look credible.

3. I saw someone say Triple H made Austin? If any two people made Austin it was Bret Hart and Vince McMahon. The feud with Bret Hart is what started Austins climb into superstar status , and the feud with McMahon is what cemented him as WWE's top star. And you can throw HBK in there too, because he dropped the title to Austin. But you cant give Trips credit for making Austin a star, he was a star long before they had any type of feud. When Austin was main eventing mania Trips has battling the late Owen Hart for the Euro title i believe.

4. And Shelton Benjamin had a chance to be a star based on ability alone. The "E" got cold feet and stuck him with that dumbass Mama Benjamin angle, and he lost a ton of momentum since then. I hate when people think that dudes that arent dripping with charisma cant get over.I mean look at guys like Beniot and the Hardyz back in their glory days. None of them could really talk that well and were an average promo at best, but their in ring work spoke for itself. Beniot especially, the man got over on being a badass in the ring.

5. And yeah I hate on Trips now and then. But I wont dispute the fact the man is good in the ring when he wants to be, and he is still a huge draw and will continue to be. But I dont get his constant burials of people, and him acting like his status and legacy is in constant jeoporady thus he has to look super dominant.

kingovkings

Reaction score
im not gunna ramble on coz greatone covers most of what i think,but 2 all u trips haters,after the whole promo we can rebuild him he will b faster,stronger than he was before do you really expect him to come back and start put ppl over or let them give him a gud kicking.no way he is SUPPOSE to be (faster stronger)than he was b4 not a fucking walker over that gets a battering in his first few matches back av a word.anyway i cant b arsed to say out else

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was one of the people who was really excited about an HHH return.

Well, I watched my first Raw in a while this past Monday with anticipation of seeing HHH for the first time in a while.

As much as I hate to say it. I'm bored with him already. Now, its not because of his wrestling or squashing the tag teams. I don't care, he's not the first one, nor will he be the last one to do this.

My issue was with his promo. Hunter is a great promo guy, but come on. I love dick and fart jokes as much as the next person, but that's *ALL* HHH has as a face. That bothers me.

So yeah. I love HHH. But as a face he sucks balls.

Great One

I'm sorry, but I'll have to agree with Monkey here. I think he can do more, but he's being restricted to the same DX jokes, because they want to keep him in that area for some reason I guess, but whatever. I want to see the bad ass face Triple H or hardcore heel.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i agree wiv the above ^.i also think trips is at his best when he iz a bad ass heel and given the choice he would probs pick a heel over a face but he obviously playing a face for sum reason and i agree he has limited material as a face but hopfully it wont be long till he turns heel again i dnt think he will b a face too long

PowerBob

Reaction score
Yeah, seriously. If Trips is going to be back, lets not have all this DX crap again, lets get back to his cerebral assasin mode or something. But the dick and fart jokes are stale as 2 month old bread

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Or... John Cena, Shelton Benjamin, Goldberg, Chris Benoit, oh yeah... last but not least, EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING ATTITUDE ERA. Moron.

Ok look you dumb fucking cunt. He never put Shelton over, He just let him win.
Same with Goldberg and Chris Benoit you fuck.
He only put over Batista you cunt. And why the fuck do you get so fucking angry about it.
I just made a basic fucking point and now your editing my title names and bitching.

And all those baby fuckers who say im a trip hater. (Triple H hater) I like Triple H. Hes on my top 10 wrestlers of all time.
Stop saying i hate him.

Great One

Um, hey dumbass, guess what, I didn't and can't edit titles. So before you make assumptions and make yourself look like a complete moron (as if you already didn't before) use your brain, if you have one.

I'm not going to repeat myself for some 16 year old kid who obviously can't read and comprehend basic sentencing.

Shelton - Pushed to upper mid card thanks to Triple H, put over.

Goldberg - Arguable, but does it really matter? Actually, knowing you you probably think this guys a technical genius and could outwrestle Triple H any day. Oh yeah, Goldberg never abused any backstage power, ever. He jobbed to him and gave him his shitty title run, Goldberg was also made out to look much stronger than Triple H, what else do you want?

Chris Benoit - Was allowed to tap fucking TRIPLE H out, the guy who had run through everyone for the past couple years, on the grandest stage of them all. Are you seriously that stupid and are going to deny Benoit was put over like no other at that point? The events after are irrelevant.

This Guy

Kaedon read this thread.
You are the only one bitching ok.
So stop acting like a fucking bitch. And stop fucking swearing.
It would be nice too of seen Carlito hold his fucking wieght a bit. Insted of being wasted like that.
It made carlito look fucking bad.

Any way look at HBK and Triple H. HBK is smaller than carlito!!!

Ok look you dumb fucking cunt. He never put Shelton over, He just let him win.
Same with Goldberg and Chris Benoit you fuck.
He only put over Batista you cunt. And why the fuck do you get so fucking angry about it.
I just made a basic fucking point and now your editing my title names and bitching.

And all those baby fuckers who say im a trip hater. (Triple H hater) I like Triple H. Hes on my top 10 wrestlers of all time.
Stop saying i hate him.

Anthony I want you to read these two posts you made in this thread very carefully and I want everyone else to listen too.

We may be very relaxed on the swearing rule. But swearing should still be kept at a min.

Anthony in your first post where you told someone else to stop swearing you used the F word 4 times including in the scentence to stop swearing. In your 2nd post you used it 6 times. This is unacceptable. Keep it up, you'll be gone....for good. And that goes for anyone else. I don't care if its once or twice every so often, but 4 plus times in ever post is too much.

Reaction score
There was no reason for him to go over the entire fucking tag division (well any teams that actually meant something) on Raw last week. That was just ridiculous. I'm bored with him now as he sucks as a face, seriously.