HHHate Hunter? Think he's HHHitler? Post HHHere!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

^^^last night just proved to me that HHH should go into Mania as a face. Imagine a face HHH, taking the belt off Orton. It would be unbeliavable.

Also, to those who think Orton is boring or isn't over enough to Main Event Mania. Did you listen to the heat he got last night. It was second only to Vince and a close second at that. Orton was also very good on the mic last night. Batista on the other hand.....no comment.

Soulpower

I'm just not a fan of face HHH. I'm sure it would be great... As long as he turned heel the moment he won the belt >_>

I have a comment for Batista, HE SUCKED ON THE MIC!! As for Orton, yeah he got some heat, but to be fair, he was ripping on HHH, Batista and Flair, that's bound to get you some heat.

Jabroni

Reaction score
yh HHH pop was huge, austins wasnt bad either, really ppl were expecting the austin part though because there were only like 5 mins left of the show lol, no 1 gived a fuck about foley lol, but could u imagine if The Rock suprised us, that would have been HUGE by a mile ! pissed that the rock didnt show up

Soulpower

Hulk Hogan. He received a decent pop, but nothing as big as Hogan is used to seeing after a lengthy vacation. Disappointing to say the least.

I'm sorry, but... Were you high when Hogan came out? He got a HUGE pop (I just saw it again) and the crowd was chanting for him during his skirmish with Khali. It was easily a greater pop than any of the ones HHH got.

Enigma22

Reaction score
no HHH easily got a bigger pop atleast the first time he came out. hogan was second for the show but HHH's pop blew his away

Soulpower

Speaking of pops, I should add RVD to the list of wrestlers who got a huge pop. Literally, the entire arena chanted RVD alongside him/

the dark knight

^^^last night just proved to me that HHH should go into Mania as a face. Imagine a face HHH, taking the belt off Orton. It would be unbeliavable.

Also, to those who think Orton is boring or isn't over enough to Main Event Mania. Did you listen to the heat he got last night. It was second only to Vince and a close second at that. Orton was also very good on the mic last night. Batista on the other hand.....no comment.

I'm just not a fan of face HHH. I'm sure it would be great... As long as he turned heel the moment he won the belt >_>

I have a comment for Batista, HE SUCKED ON THE MIC!! As for Orton, yeah he got some heat, but to be fair, he was ripping on HHH, Batista and Flair, that's bound to get you some heat.

they are actually taking thoughts about this..
WWE.com polls:
Click here to find out more!
Will Triple H's respect for Jeff Hardy cost him the match at Armageddon?

Yes. The Game's hatred of his opponents fuels his desire for victory.

No. He will do anything for another WWE Championship.
1st answer=heel turn
2nd answer=....next cena.

question, who else thinks that his heel turn will have something to do with marrying steph? someone would pop up and say the only reason he's won all the championships is because he bangs the boss' daughter...dunno, something like that should work.

kingovkings

Reaction score
after the whole steph snogging face off trips on mon had me thinking that that was done to see what reaction it got, me thinks that there could be another steph/HHH thing on the cards as TDK said the heel turn will probs have summat to with or involve steph

This Guy

^^I doubt were going to see another Steph/Triple H relationship angle, I think the WWE will just continue to do what they've done. Joke about it. Basically saying, we know you know, but were still going to make jokes like you don't. Its done for comedic value and nothing more.

CenaMark54

We can add Jeff Hardy to the growing list of wrestlers The Game has put over.

Never in a million years did I think HHH would put someone like Jeff Hardy over.

Even if HHH turns around and destroys Jeff Hardy within the next several months, that one victory over HHH will do more for Jeff's career than anythings else Jeff has done to date. Lets hope Jeff can roll with this unlike Shelton when HHH tried to get him over.

the dark knight

^^wait for some idiot to say it was taker who put jeff over.

kingovkings

Reaction score
That was a good match and i agree i didnt think that hhh was gunna lose to jeff but he did and jeff did it in middle of the ring without the swanton which made his win even better. If that wasnt a major put over i dont know wot is not bad for sum1 that doesnt put ANY1 over is it :)

CenaMark54

^^^^I just watched the match. The only thing that I don't like is that HHH lost due to a roll up.

How many times have we seen people kick out of a roll up on Raw? People have kicked out of that exact same roll up recently.

Hardy should have hit all his signature moves. Trips losing in such an average way, in a match that had so much significance is just wrong and makes him look like a pansy. The dude has kicked out of tombstones, chairshots, and RKO's for christ sake.

I guess they are really building up the Triple H has lost his edge scenario. He will probably lay down for Flair, lose a few more matches then decide its time to kick ass again before he faces Orton for the title. I understand where they are going, but they don't have to make him look so weak in the process.