Have you ever smoked dope?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever smoked pot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

J

Haha lucky, you ever seen those Jones Soda candy tins? Well I keep mine in, really good place its smell proof but I only got a nice size nug and a roach but the nug is high mid's so it'll do me good haha.

J

Didn't see that post, buts its dumb as fuck, Driving drunk is retarted.

Reaction score
Fuck you and fuck straight edge. What do you define as drugs? Recreational? Or do you boycott all drugs? What about caffeine? Caffeine is more addictive than pot. "Be true and stay alive", Without drugs you wouldn't be able to live as long, so your cute little graphic makes no sense now.

Weed enhances life. It puts you in a state of euphoria. It makes music better, tv better, shitty ass wrestling on tv better, movies better, food better, sex better, and school better.

People who smoke weed are less likely to die of lung cancer. Why? You can't smoke weed like you can cigarettes, unless you are rich as hell. Plus, smoking is not the only way to get high. I use a vaporizer. There is no smoke at all.

The only bad thing about weed, is that it is illegal.

Pot isn't illegal, it's on prohibition. The only difference between pot prohibition and alcohol prohibition is that the government doesn't care about the criminal related deaths since 99% of them occur over the border.

And I'm not going to bash straight edge people, but would like to point out their hypocrisy which is up there with the absurdity of the hypocrisy that gays bathe in.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Gonna preface this by saying I do smoke regularly, just in case any one is curious after I voice my opinions.

Pot is harmless lmao. So the stay alive motto is pretty ridiculous.

Nonsense. Pot is a narcotic and like all narcotics it can be harmful. To say that it is just an innocuous plant is misleading and just plain wrong.

I've known quite a few people who smoked pot, never touched a cigarette and died from lung cancer...it's still smoke going into your lungs... it's not harmless.

Pot probably won't cause cancer but you are right, it is not healthy to have smoke in your lungs for any reason. Not to mention when you smoke pot you hold the smoke in your lungs for far longer than you do with a cigarette. Furthermore if you're one of those people who roll their joints with tobacco you're kinda being counter productive.

I've been told it takes a shit load of weed to make brownies.

It can but you make butter with the pot which will last a fairly long time.

Extremely common. Especially the Orange Glow shit.... or even Orange scented Pledge.

A guy I used to work with cut his hash with motor oil. Pretty disgusting.

Weed definitely does enhance life. The feeling of being high is just incredible. The imagination soars when one is high.

If you feel that weed enhances your life you probably should stop burning for a bit and come back to reality.

Pot isn't illegal, it's on prohibition. The only difference between pot prohibition and alcohol prohibition is that the government doesn't care about the criminal related deaths since 99% of them occur over the border.

Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug in the US and is illegal. Same with Canada.

Beer

Anybody else getting increasingly more pissed off at people saying alcohol is less dangerous than Weed?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ignorant people who's sole logic is pot is illegal and alcohol isn't tend to say that.

I tend to ignore those people.

J

I'm gunna smoke weed for the rest of my life, I'm in love with Mary Jane I'm goin to make her my wife =D

Nation

If you feel that weed enhances your life you probably should stop burning for a bit and come back to reality.

For the time that I'm blazed it does enhance my life. Fuck alcohol. It makes you fucking Blue. When I'm high I don't do ridiculously stupid shit. Now I definitely drink but alcohol is fucking deadly. To compare it to pot is bullshit.

Moonlight Drive

Alchohol is only deadly if you're an idiot.

But pot really couldn't ever harm you, you're right Nation. Messing with the chemicals in your brain couldn't possibly have any negative side effects...

monkestyle said:
Nonsense. Pot is a narcotic and like all narcotics it can be harmful. To say that it is just an innocuous plant is misleading and just plain wrong.
This.

J

I say if you haven't smoked weed you have no right to talk about what it does to you.

Moonlight Drive

Smoking weed =/= understanding it, which is evident by a lot of posts in this thread.

J

Well I smoke it and research it so I know that 90% of the things said by people who don't smoke it are untrue and most of the time retarted.

Moonlight Drive

Examples? I still rank alchohol and tobacco higher than weed on terms of danger, but if you think weed is harmless you're extremely ignorant.