Have you ever smoked dope?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever smoked pot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

G 3

Reaction score
Oh yes. People don't become addicted to things because they have good morals...

*sigh*

I'm done.

Well, I guess that is a good thing you're done. See, you said things. Weed isn't like other things, that are physically addictive. If someone knows addiction is bad, like myself, they won't become addicted to something with no physical addictive properties. Weed is a harmless herb. Most of these "addicts" you see in rehab for weed, are not addicted to weed. These addicts are, addicted to things, but use weed as a scapegoat for numerous reasons: lesser treatment, looks nicer than actual drugs that are harmful, cheaper, and forced into by people who refuse to accept reality.

Have you ever met a "weed addict"?
Rhetorical question, by the way.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yeah, just one last thing. Even NORML admits that marijuana has addictive properties.

You know, the largest organization working towards the legalization of marijuana.

G 3

Reaction score
I'm quite tired of this opinion.

Really, why is that? Is it because no one has ever overdosed on weed. Or is it because there are no scientifically proven negative side effects, only proven benefits.

Also monkeystyle,

Of course I know what NORML is. NORML also says that addiction has only been seen in unique patients. Also your previous claim, "repeated or constant use leads to addiction", can be smashed by personal account alone. I bet anyone who smokes weed regularly will vouch : weed is not likely to get anyone addicted.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Of course I know what NORML is. NORML also says that addiction has only been seen in unique patients.

Nice try at being misleading. The sentence right after the one about it only being found in unique patients states this:

" These remain limited to adolescents in treatment facilities for substance abuse problems, and in a research setting where subjects were given marijuana or THC daily."

I bolded it for you so you don't miss that part. By the way, selective editing is really poor form.

In regards to your statement about there being no scientifically proven negative effects of marijuana I suggest you look just a little harder. Or actually just look because there are plenty of legitimate studies that have shown that prolonged heavy marijuana use can contribute to depression and psychosis.