Have you ever smoked dope?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever smoked pot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah but nobody else had an argument with you. Just disagreements. Second it's constructive criticism imo.

I don't think you know what constructive criticism is.

So you claimed your opinion was a fact and now you say it's a possibility? Are you fucking serious? I've been saying all along that there is no mental/psychological addiction that relates to Marijuana. Now you're are saying it's a possibility lol.

I never once said that if you smoke pot you will become addicted. It is like anything else, abuse can lead to addiction. This is a fact. It is also a fact that marijuana has no physically addictive properties but does have psychologically addictive properties.

I have kept the same argument throughout the whole discussion and have not changed my stance at all.

Nation

"Secondly because it is still only a mental addiction which is nowhere near as difficult to deal with as a physical addiction."

"Repeated and constant usage of marijuana can lead to addiction. Period."

Both quotes from you. Repeated use is not abuse. Constant use? Yes I'd qualify that as abuse. You labeled addiction as a possibility yet you say abuse can lead to addiction and call it a fact? Either you think it's a fact or it's possible. You can't have it both ways. You also just said that it's a fact that it has psychological addictive properties. Well why the fuck did you say previously it's a possibility?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
"Secondly because it is still only a mental addiction which is nowhere near as difficult to deal with as a physical addiction."

"Repeated and constant usage of marijuana can lead to addiction. Period."

Both quotes from you. Repeated use is not abuse. Constant use? Yes I'd qualify that as abuse. You labeled addiction as a possibility yet you say abuse can lead to addiction and call it a fact? Either you think it's a fact or it's possible. You can't have it both ways.

Repeated use can lead to addiction.

Constant use can lead to addiction.

This is possible (definition: that may or can be, exist, happen, be done, be used. ie: it is possible to become addicted to marijuana) and it is a fact that it is possible and will happen under the right conditions. Those conditions being either repeated or constant use.

What is so difficult about this?

Nation

That may exist? So it might not exist? Well then it can't be a fact that is psychologically addictive. But whatever this is what the Pro Prohibition people want. Addictive or not it should be legalized because despite some negative effects it is not a deadly drug such as Cocaine, Heroin, Meth or Tobacco. Provided you don't choose to abuse it by being dependent or you don't have anxiety issues you should be fine.

Really no point on still going I've never once said that dependence isn't related to Marijuana. Because obviously there are people who are dependent due to their choosing to be. I guess I just have a different meaning for addiction. The whole argument was pretty damn pointless.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It does exist but only under the right set of circumstances, ie: abuse. Therefore it is a possibility because not every instance of marijuana use will lead to addiction.

And I don't disagree that it should be legalized. You may forget but I smoke the stuff myself for christ's sake.

Actually I am of the opinion that all drugs should be legalized, taxed and sold by the governments.

I am not pro prohibition, I am pro honesty.

Nation

You hurt my feelings when you insulted me. :( I never even denied that it is related to dependency. I actually also share the same belief that all drugs should be legalized. If you want to harm your body with drugs you should have the right to do so and not be controlled. But obviously there are huge hurdles in getting legalization to work.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Next time just listen to me or I'll slit your throat and carve the word WAR into your stomach.

Nation

I don't take offense to what is said on the internet like some people do here. The comment and smiley was purely for shits and giggles.

Nation

That comment has no effect on my personal life. So I should be okay. As long as I don't take the interwebz seriously.

G 3

Reaction score
Repeated use can lead to addiction.

Constant use can lead to addiction.

This is possible (definition: that may or can be, exist, happen, be done, be used. ie: it is possible to become addicted to marijuana) and it is a fact that it is possible and will happen under the right conditions. Those conditions being either repeated or constant use.

What is so difficult about this?

Those conditions are not necessarily true. I think the conditions are one's mindset and moral's.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh yes. People don't become addicted to things because they have good morals...

*sigh*

I'm done.