Have you ever smoked dope?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever smoked pot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Seriously Nation, don't argue with your betters and intellectual superiors.

Go get yourself an education, then come back and talk to me.

Nation

Obviously you don't take it well when you continue to take jabs at me. You are being ignorant by claiming your opinion is fact. I never annihilated your opinions like you try to do to mine. I stand by my fucking opinion that there is a huge difference between addiction and habituating/dependence.

Being dependent is something you bring on yourself while an addiction is something you don't have a lot of control over. So you want a higher score? How about a 2/10. Clearly it is not higher for the majority of Pot smokers who are fucking fine. Yes there are exceptions with people who have anxiety or idiots who choose to be dependent.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Obviously you don't take it well when you continue to take jabs at me.

I'm not taking jabs at you because you are disagreeing with me. I am taking jabs at you because you have an idiot opinion that you have decided is factual because it is your opinion.

You are being ignorant by claiming your opinion is fact.

My opinion is fact. There is scientific data to back up my opinion. The only thing backing up your opinion is your uneducated word.

I never annihilated your opinions like you try to do to mine.

That is because you could not possibly hope to lay waste to my opinions like I have done to yours.

The reason for this?

What I am saying is right and what you are saying is wrong.

I stand by my fucking opinion that there is a huge difference between addiction and habituating/dependence.

Go ahead, you're still wrong. If you enjoy being wrong just so you can hold on to your precious opinion then all the more power to you.

Being dependent is something you bring on yourself while an addiction is something you don't have a lot of control over.

Wrong. You bring both on yourself by abusing anything.

So you want a higher score? How about a 2/10. Clearly it is not higher for the majority of Pot smokers who are fucking fine. Yes there are exceptions with people who have anxiety or are idiots who choose to be dependent.

And we end with you making up more numbers.

Do you think before you post?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Seriously you should just stop at this point. I am destroying you here.

Nation

An opinion is an opinion not a fact. I don't have to find the real numbers to back up my score. You must know people who have smoked pot. Chances are most of them are fine. I only know one person out of many who has issues with pot due to his anxiety. Well at least you're not fucking claiming that it's a gate way drug.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
An opinion is an opinion not a fact.

Nation: "My opinion is that the sky is green"

monkeystyle: "Well, actually, the sky is blue."

Nation: "That is your opinion and I'm fucking sticking by mine!"

monkeystyle: "You're wrong and you're an idiot too."

Nation

Quite frankly it's both disappointing and funny that you take this shit personally. But you probably don't take constructive criticism well. It's also pretty funny you compared this addiction argument to the color of the sky. But again you take shit personally so I'll stop here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Quite frankly it's both disappointing and funny that you take this shit personally. But you probably don't take constructive criticism well. It's also pretty funny you compared this addiction argument to the color of the sky. But again you take shit personally so I'll stop here.

How am I taking this personally? Or is this just code for I have nothing left to say because I am wrong?

And my comparison is apropos because in both instances what I say is right because it is backed up by facts and what you say is just misguided, Blue opinion.

Nation

I don't know maybe because you throw out at insults to anyone who doesn't agree with you? You also get extremely involved in the argument replying to everything and responding quickly to what I say. It comes off as you care too much about what's said. Which might be a sign of you taking things personally. I also was referring to my opinion as an opinion not a fact. But whatever.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't know maybe because you throw out at insults to anyone who doesn't agree with you?

A couple of people have disagreed with me in this thread. I haven't insulted them. Except John of course but that is because that kid is legit downs.

So, yeah. Try again.

You also get extremely involved in the argument replying to everything and responding quickly to what I say.

Yeah, it is a subject that I hold rather close to me.

And Jesus H. Christ because I actually bother to reply to each one of your points means I am too involved?

Shit on me for wanting to give a complete answer.

It comes off as you care too much about what's said.

I do care about how drugs are represented. I have enjoyed drugs and continue to and I hate to see them denigrated by morons who don't know what the hell they are talking about. And as long as pot and other drugs are represented by uneducated fools like yourself we can expect the prohibition to continue.

It is bad enough that responsible users like myself have to battle the ignorant nonsense that comes from non users without having to try and distance ourselves from the ignorant cock knockers who use without knowing what the hell they are talking about.

Which might be a sign of you taking things personally. I also was referring to my opinion as an opinion not a fact. But whatever.

And it has been explained to you numerous times that your opinion is wrong. Why you would continue to hold on to a notion that is is false is beyond me.

G 3

Reaction score
Bolded it for ya.

First off. Weed has zero addictive properties. The only lives that weed take over, are the people that let it. I have friends who start smoking weed and then a year later, drop out of high school. I on the other hand, smoke usually three-five times a week, and sometimes go on breaks to lose my tolerance.

Second. Weed is a hobby, not a habit.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
First off. Weed has zero addictive properties. The only lives that weed take over, are the people that let it.

This goes for any drug.

Let me make this very clear. Compared to most drugs pot is pretty easy to handle. But to insinuate that there are no addictive properties at all is just plain wrong. There are no physically addictive properties to marijuana. That is it. Psychological addiction is still a very viable possibility.

Nation

A couple of people have disagreed with me in this thread. I haven't insulted them. Except John of course but that is because that kid is legit downs.

So, yeah. Try again.

Yeah, it is a subject that I hold rather close to me.

And Jesus H. Christ because I actually bother to reply to each one of your points means I am too involved?

Shit on me for wanting to give a complete answer.

I do care about how drugs are represented. I have enjoyed drugs and continue to and I hate to see them denigrated by morons who don't know what the hell they are talking about. And as long as pot and other drugs are represented by uneducated fools like yourself we can expect the prohibition to continue.

It is bad enough that responsible users like myself have to battle the ignorant nonsense that comes from non users without having to try and distance ourselves from the ignorant cock knockers who use without knowing what the hell they are talking about.

And it has been explained to you numerous times that your opinion is wrong. Why you would continue to hold on to a notion that is is false is beyond me.

Yeah but nobody else had an argument with you. Just disagreements. Second it's constructive criticism imo.

This goes for any drug.

Let me make this very clear. Compared to most drugs pot is pretty easy to handle. But to insinuate that there are no addictive properties at all is just plain wrong. There are no physically addictive properties to marijuana. That is it. Psychological addiction is still a very viable possibility.

So you claimed your opinion was a fact and now you say it's a possibility? Are you fucking serious? I've been saying all along that there is no mental/psychological addiction that relates to Marijuana. Now you're are saying it's a possibility lol.