Have you ever smoked dope?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have you ever smoked pot?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

straight_edge76

^This.
VS086.jpg

:) :)

Reaction score
I smoked plenty of pot in my day, honestly after I turned 16 it's how I watched alot of wrestling...Light a doob with the fellas, get lit and throw in a tape.

Pot gets an undeserved rap. Our own USDA has stated it is non toxic and non habit forming and barring you are Blue enough to be standing in the middle of a burning field of marijuana and die of smoke suffocation, you can't over dose on the shit. Meanwhile, alcohol, which is legal, destroys more braincells, kills more people than any 5 illegal drugs combined and is as habbit forming as crack. Then there is tobacco...

Nation

Pot is harmless lmao. So the stay alive motto is pretty ridiculous.

straight_edge76

I know that it's harmless lol. I grew up with a step-dad that smoked basically all damn day. It really has no lasting effects that harder drugs do have on your body/state of mind. I know its a stimulant and all but I am sure that the weed "trip outs" are nothing like the ones that meth, and acid may cause.

The only real side effects of weed are extreme hunger and strong urge to sleep lol.

Nation

Extreme hunger is definitely a side effect. I get the munchies bad when I blaze. I never have had a strong urge to sleep but I know some people who just pass out. On another note imagine how much good pot would do when prescribed to anorexic people.

LadyHotrod

Yep. Don't do it anymore because I have anxiety disorder and the weed sets it off.

It has nothing to do with being scared, it's because anixety disorder is a chemical imbalance and the chemicals in the weed fuck it up (for people who have anxiety, though some people with anxiety can smoke weed and end up perfectly fine).

noumenon

I've known quite a few people who smoked pot, never touched a cigarette and died from lung cancer...it's still smoke going into your lungs... it's not harmless.

Nation

Well then I guess they haven't been counted in for the death toll lol. The annual death toll to causes related to marijuana is a whopping ZERO. They obviously got lung cancer due to other reasons.

noumenon

I think death toll relates more to direct overdoses than illnesses that result years later.

Nation

Nobody overdoses on Cigarettes yet the annual death toll is huge. So I think illnesses that are resulted from later years are counted.

noumenon

Whatever... just saying, smoke can cause cancer, whether it be cigarette or pot. I would imagine it could be that the majority of pot smokers do also smoke cigarettes...so hard to tell.

...this thread is just making me want a special brownie.

Nation

No studies have found that smoke from Marijuana can cause cancer. In fact Marijuana actually kills cancer cells lol. Quite the opposite of Cigarettes. It's the substances in Cigarettes that cause cancer. The substances in Marijuana do nothing but give you the munchies and make you sleepy. Also way to pull a 180 and change the topic lol but I'd kill for a special brownie. I've never actually had one. I've been told it takes a shit load of weed to make brownies.