"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I mean, on the flip side, confirming yourself as town cop would have been invaluable in a way
lol mate you had the barrel at my temple. I had to claim :lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Dunno why the quote messed up there

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I have nothing to fear, at all. I'll be able to solve a game slot and have contributed somewhat positively.

Also, aren’t you at all worried about being blocked lol?
See if they block me, then I'm trusting there is a town watcher out there

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lol mate you had the barrel at my temple. I had to claim :lol
not really though, you knew i was desperado by that time. so if you are town and know you are town, why would be threatening to kill you be of any consequence to you. you couild have sat on your role and watch me confirm you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I know what you will say though here, you will say you didnt want me to die in the first place. which I guess i have to figure out if I believe u lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
not really though, you knew i was desperado by that time. so if you are town and know you are town, why would be threatening to kill you be of any consequence to you. you couild have sat on your role and watch me confirm you
I didn't want you to be killed. I also didn't think you'd rep in so quickly either, and I'd had your slot town leant for majority of the phase already.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I know what you will say though here, you will say you didnt want me to die in the first place. which I guess i have to figure out if I believe u lol

I didn't want you to be killed. I also didn't think you'd rep in so quickly either, and I'd had your slot town leant for majority of the phase already.

:done

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also a fucking 24 hour night phase? Fuck sake this is going to drag like dogs balls. (9 more hours)

Hopefully assholes like me are active and got their shit in early

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought ppl were complaining it was 12

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
either way pretty standard for n1

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It’s definitely possible, barry has history with giving scum teams a safe cop fake claim lol. I also have a reason to doubt personally too, though that’s definitely not an exact science either.

lethals whole play to me just feels like he was excited about being able to claim cop, rather than being excited to actually be the cop
His flip flopping over whether Jeff should have shot him was something that irked me as well. On one hand, he could have got himself cleared and probably would have been able to force through the lynch on me that he was so adamant about getting. Obviously it’d have been wrong, but he was baying for my blood with a couple of the things he was saying to me.

We’d have then had a confirmed cop, and had he stuck to his guns like I did, he’d have been able to freely investigate people without mafia knowing what he was up to and we’d be able to take whatever information he had as fact.

But instead, he heavily dissuaded Jeff from shooting at him. Jeff and everyone else seemingly understood the risk that Jeff was taking on. He knew if he hit town he was going to die. Everyone else knew that as well. That’s why I was fine with him shooting at me. He’d made his bed and he understood that he might have had to lie in it. Lethal told Jeff not to shoot him. He wanted me gone, and if he thought I was mafia he could have even forced through my lynch or if it did fail like Tweet’s, he’d be able to check me tonight.

His claim and then reluctance to be cleared makes it seem to me that he’s hiding something and he was fearful of being shot at. He was happy for Jeff to take the risk shooting at me, but not at himself when he knew he’d be clear afterwards. Unless
I’m missing something, it doesn’t make sense to me if he’s town and being genuine.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'll also throw it out there that I will not be pressured into using the duel.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
Why are you like this?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His flip flopping over whether Jeff should have shot him was something that irked me as well. On one hand, he could have got himself cleared and probably would have been able to force through the lynch on me that he was so adamant about getting. Obviously it’d have been wrong, but he was baying for my blood with a couple of the things he was saying to me.

We’d have then had a confirmed cop, and had he stuck to his guns like I did, he’d have been able to freely investigate people without mafia knowing what he was up to and we’d be able to take whatever information he had as fact.

But instead, he heavily dissuaded Jeff from shooting at him. Jeff and everyone else seemingly understood the risk that Jeff was taking on. He knew if he hit town he was going to die. Everyone else knew that as well. That’s why I was fine with him shooting at me. He’d made his bed and he understood that he might have had to lie in it. Lethal told Jeff not to shoot him. He wanted me gone, and if he thought I was mafia he could have even forced through my lynch or if it did fail like Tweet’s, he’d be able to check me tonight.

His claim and then reluctance to be cleared makes it seem to me that he’s hiding something and he was fearful of being shot at. He was happy for Jeff to take the risk shooting at me, but not at himself when he knew he’d be clear afterwards. Unless
I’m missing something, it doesn’t make sense to me if he’s town and being genuine.
nah that all makes a ton of sense to me

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I’ve seen and done similar things to that as well. I believe I did a game where everyone had to hit a certain number of posts as a group and if some people didn’t get enough posts then they were barred from using any night actions they may have had.
YW.

We also did a few games where every role was put in the op and rhe players bid on the roles. 10 players 20 roles everyone bid and put a value on the roles they wanted highest bidder I believe won the roles.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk