"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Nothing that has transpired prior to my arrival has happened in my mind so let’s have a great start to the game here fellas!
I lied when I made this post. NOW is when the game is starting for me, family stuff yesterday, good luck to me trying to figure out what happened for 156 pages.

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
just dont do the lock vote thing lol that didnt work out as well as we wanted
Yeah not a fan of that. MU do lock votes in lylo and I don’t really like that either. Don’t see the point of it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
just dont do the lock vote thing lol that didnt work out as well as we wanted
It worked a treat for me lol.

If this game is anything to go by, and we can sustain a nice core of players, then I'm probably going to bring my RDR game back into existence. I've got a lot of ideas to throw around for the mechanics of that game. Maybe even considering no night posting.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
how do you feel about lethal openly discussing cop targets?
Can’t say I’m a fan of any part of how lethal has handled his role so far

i posted a bit of analysis on the fact that he was openly telling people he was gonna target them tonight. I thought he was doing that lethal thing of bullshitting because he doesn’t have a good role which would be fine. The fact that he’s the cop doing that is fucking mind boggling

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Can’t say I’m a fan of any part of how lethal has handled his role so far

i posted a bit of analysis on the fact that he was openly telling people he was gonna target them tonight. I thought he was doing that lethal thing of bullshitting because he doesn’t have a good role which would be fine. The fact that he’s the cop doing that is fucking mind boggling

I still think it’s possible he faked his claim out of fear he was going to get shot at.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still think it’s possible he faked his claim out of fear he was going to get shot at.
It’s definitely possible, barry has history with giving scum teams a safe cop fake claim lol. I also have a reason to doubt personally too, though that’s definitely not an exact science either.

lethals whole play to me just feels like he was excited about being able to claim cop, rather than being excited to actually be the cop

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ill even tell you something that will make you sad, Barry def would and has done scum cops lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I have nothing to fear, at all. I'll be able to solve a game slot and have contributed somewhat positively.

I was open with my claim because I didn't want Jeff to die for the sake of me. Now that I'm out in the open, I may as well make those confederate scum sweat and see where I'm coming at.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I have nothing to fear, at all. I'll be able to solve a game slot and have contributed somewhat positively.

I was open with my claim because I didn't want Jeff to die for the sake of me. Now that I'm out in the open, I may as well make those confederate scum sweat and see where I'm coming at.
You were open about having a power role from the beginning tho, not just to stop jeff from shooting you

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It’s definitely possible, barry has history with giving scum teams a safe cop fake claim lol. I also have a reason to doubt personally too, though that’s definitely not an exact science either.

lethals whole play to me just feels like he was excited about being able to claim cop, rather than being excited to actually be the cop
I've softed all game lol. it is what it is. I'm happy to be sussed because I couldn;t explain my thoughts as well as Jeff did. If I bite the bullet over it, or swing for it, so be it. Lesson learned and on I move :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I mean, on the flip side, confirming yourself as town cop would have been invaluable in a way

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You were open about having a power role from the beginning tho, not just to stop jeff from shooting you
All will be revealed in good time, my friend. I am hopeful that my sacrifice will be worth it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also, aren’t you at all worried about being blocked lol?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not complaining too too much though, the positive is that mando didnt budge on claiming before being confirmed so he could just be a vt and scum will waste a shot