"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
also @Doddsy I dont really believe you that you thought I played badly all day. you've seen me play as all alignments a million times and you've seen plenty of nuance in my games that you should have had at least some doubt, especially with people like Poyser not biting on me and having nno real scum motivation to claim that role so early. Im not going to say I dont believe you that you thought I was scum, but the way you hyperfixated and the rest of your reads were extremely shallow (imo) is one of your scum tells ive seen before. pick a person, hyper focus, give general reads about the others after going all in on the person you focus on so you look busy. the fact I flipped town is only part of the problem, the rest of it is what makes it sketchy, to me.
What nuance do you think you were displaying in the phase that I should have seen?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Tweet (10) - CP, Smark, Man, Lethal, Ekko, T-Pein, Poyser, Baldrick, Oneiros, Ace Marvel

No double voter bullshit which is always nice.

* Cp starts it with a vote on Tweet from "5 pages of reading" and then nothing further to it, rather than a comment on the Jeff/Tweet issue being fabricated. (CP's Vote on tweet)
* Smark's vote is due to jeff already claiming, and his wanting to solve this issue (Smark's vote)
* Mando's vote...I can't find in the search. He did vote for OJ though as a "reaction test" and then went off it. Null point though cos he confirmed town.
* I voted because I was under the assumption that Mando would be shot at by Jeff, and wanted to pursue my next suspect (My vote)
* Ekko votes (Ekko vote)
* Pein following Ekko without much knowledge in game. Red flag. (Pein's vote)
* Poyser consistent on Tweet for much of the phase. No issue at all.
* Baldrick and Oneiros' votes stick out like a sore thumb. (Baldrick's vote) and (Oneiros' Vote) Goodness me.
* Marvel voted very close to the deadline and provided some resistance before voting. Perhaps comfortable in the timeline. But, going against this grain, is that I vibe him as a town lean so I think it's all above board for him (Marvel's vote)

Is it feasible to still lynch someone this day phase? We should aim for it imo.

I'll read back on the leading wagons, Tweet and Baldrick, and make my decision.

Provides absolutely NOTHING further on this "read back" and goes with tweet over Baldrick. Oh boy.

10 minutes and 3 votes left.

i could vote tweet idk, I dont like no kills d1, but we already have a clear so meh

What I was getting at with my memory of the read through. Providing time stamps and votes left, entertains voting but gives himself an out to do so by voicing his displeasure of no kills and already having a clear.

Vote Count:

Baldrick (2) - Jeff, SA
Mandalorian (1) - Tommy
Tweet (10) - CP, Smark, Man, Lethal, Ekko, T-Pein, Poyser, Baldrick, Oneiros, Ace Marvel

13 players voted. 11 non-voters.

Tweet; Doddsy; PHEN0M; John McHenry; Death Dealer; Worst Player Ever; Wangman Page; OldJay; Captain Holt; Showtime; Ace.

Tweet (117); Doddsy (19); PHEN0M (4); John McHenry (28); Death Dealer (0); Worst Player Ever (1); Wangman Page (30); OldJay (5); Captain Holt (53); Showtime (18); Ace (0).

Brackets are number of posts. Tweet, Johnny, Wang & Holt had more than enough posts and thread traction in my estimation to have placed a vote at some point in the 48 hours that we had. Wonder why they didn't. Doddsy went hard on Jeff but no vote, and was around before the shot. Intriguing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What nuance do you think you were displaying in the phase that I should have seen?
well for one, I thought it was rather evident the people I wasnt giving the time of day to were people I didnt really care for. The fact that I have pretty much never claimed off one singular vote as scum, certainly not from someone that didnt have good thread standing. I also not once tried to manipulated he thread to someone else and was clearly annoyed with people who were being straight up annoying weirdos. I also didn't spend the entire phase simply defending myself and actually kept playing the game. All these things should have been context clues for you regardling me, and you reducing my play to " lol you looked awful all phase" is pretty untrue and I think you knew that but had enough other muppets in the thread screeching that you felt safe to pile on with what I would consider silly points.

now, obviously thats from my pov and I was town so, its rather evident im going to feel some kind of way about what i would consider an experienced and strong player to at least TRY to view some town motivations behind some of my demeaner. If you did, I could have missed it, but when I had quickly read your read back yesterday, it seemed evident you were just piling on any comment that made me look bad with no attempt at a neutral analysis, and as I said in my previous post, that kind of laser focus is something I generally associate with your scum game as opposed to having some of your own thoughts. Perhaps I should look back at previous times you were scum to see if thats an accurate assessment though, I seem to read you wrong every single game after all

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also @Red Dragon Barry's end of day said 24 hours hence my frustration. 12 hours are ok for me

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
No double voter bullshit which is always nice.

* Cp starts it with a vote on Tweet from "5 pages of reading" and then nothing further to it, rather than a comment on the Jeff/Tweet issue being fabricated. (CP's Vote on tweet)
* Smark's vote is due to jeff already claiming, and his wanting to solve this issue (Smark's vote)
* Mando's vote...I can't find in the search. He did vote for OJ though as a "reaction test" and then went off it. Null point though cos he confirmed town.
* I voted because I was under the assumption that Mando would be shot at by Jeff, and wanted to pursue my next suspect (My vote)
* Ekko votes (Ekko vote)
* Pein following Ekko without much knowledge in game. Red flag. (Pein's vote)
* Poyser consistent on Tweet for much of the phase. No issue at all.
* Baldrick and Oneiros' votes stick out like a sore thumb. (Baldrick's vote) and (Oneiros' Vote) Goodness me.
* Marvel voted very close to the deadline and provided some resistance before voting. Perhaps comfortable in the timeline. But, going against this grain, is that I vibe him as a town lean so I think it's all above board for him (Marvel's vote)

Provides absolutely NOTHING further on this "read back" and goes with tweet over Baldrick. Oh boy.

What I was getting at with my memory of the read through. Providing time stamps and votes left, entertains voting but gives himself an out to do so by voicing his displeasure of no kills and already having a clear.

13 players voted. 11 non-voters.

Tweet; Doddsy; PHEN0M; John McHenry; Death Dealer; Worst Player Ever; Wangman Page; OldJay; Captain Holt; Showtime; Ace.

Tweet (117); Doddsy (19); PHEN0M (4); John McHenry (28); Death Dealer (0); Worst Player Ever (1); Wangman Page (30); OldJay (5); Captain Holt (53); Showtime (18); Ace (0).

Brackets are number of posts. Tweet, Johnny, Wang & Holt had more than enough posts and thread traction in my estimation to have placed a vote at some point in the 48 hours that we had. Wonder why they didn't. Doddsy went hard on Jeff but no vote, and was around before the shot. Intriguing.
FORGOT TO ADD

CP, Oneiros and Baldrick are tingling my spidey senses here. Knock knock.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And the thread goes quiet

:out

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You’re not cp lol. I assumed John mchenry was someone that hadn’t posted tho lmao. You were mcnightguy

it is causing a lot of issues yeah

barry could like ya know… update the OP like a good host. He must know everyone’s name now cos he sent their role PMs?
A lot of people changed right after start of game Halloween. It was poor timing on most of us deciding to do a creepy name for the month.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
FORGOT TO ADD

CP, Oneiros and Baldrick are tingling my spidey senses here. Knock knock.
Add PEIN to this.

There's my 4 scum leans at this point in time. 3 (if we run with the 25% rule) are hiding away. Knockity knock knock

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ekko is making the game unbearable.
If we have a night vig please.
Mafia is never gonna kill them.
How is he making this game unbearable? Have you played with him before? I see at least good effort from him to move the game forward.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he is making the game unbearable by having shit tier takes and screaming them at the top of his lungs for 50 posts in a row. he wanted to vote a claimed desperado regardless of results :heston please tell me more how that's not unbearable and as anti town as it gets. as usual, he's going to be at BEST a liability lmao. hes staying on ignore, dude is just unhinged 24 7

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Yeah, I meqn, Im just not syre why Ekko cant make multiquote posts so people dont have 70 pahes of posts to wade thrpugh if they have to miss time.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Red Dragon thoughts on my wagon analysis post?
looking at it now.

I think you are off base with Ace Marvel for one. You say it's sketchy he gave himself an out on Tweet. I disagree, if Tweet flips scums at any time now, Ace Marvel would look horrible off that post , which leads me to believe if he was scum he would have just said nothing. openly saying you dont want to vote a teamate (lets say both him and tweet are scum in this imaginary scenario) feels like a bad thing to do if he was said scum. I think the argument would actually hold a bit more weight if you were saying Ace Marvel didnt vote tweet because he knew hed flip town and didnt want to look bad, for example.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
looking at it now.

I think you are off base with Ace Marvel for one. You say it's sketchy he gave himself an out on Tweet. I disagree, if Tweet flips scums at any time now, Ace Marvel would look horrible off that post , which leads me to believe if he was scum he would have just said nothing. openly saying you dont want to vote a teamate (lets say both him and tweet are scum in this imaginary scenario) feels like a bad thing to do if he was said scum. I think the argument would actually hold a bit more weight if you were saying Ace Marvel didnt vote tweet because he knew hed flip town and didnt want to look bad, for example.
I disagree completely with this. WIFOM is a thing, you know

Reactions: CraigPelton