"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Would a solution here be for Smark to do a post where he sets out his thoughts on each player that a few of us have done already?

That way you can get something that you may consider worthwhile out of him. I wouldn’t say that he is the only one making post unconnected to the game.

Why do you have an Indy lean as opposed to a mafia one? Where’s the distinction between the two for you there?
that wud help

i asked him for top 3 scum earlier and received a pretty weak response. essentially saying he wont have much reads cuz it was day 1 and there r no flips

im leaning indie because of how pacificst he is rn. could swing it eitherway. i think he is simply trying not to make enemies with anyone. if u challenge him on anything he simple just concedes instead of argue his points. tells me there is really not much commitment to push the game in any direction

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
In fairness to Smark, his past few games have been bogged in lengthy exchanges that grew quite toxic and weren't enjoyable, so a different approach is welcome

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ideally tonight id hope for doctor roles to roll a dice and protect one of

1. mando
2. poyser
3. me
4. abigail

and maybe 5. lethal

the chance of us dying tonight is in that order based off multiple factors

the issue with lethal is we dont know if he is town or not but mafia does so can add him here just for n1 atleast as a backup option

anything lethal says should and will be taken with a grain of salt if we r assuming mafia has redirects or bus drives

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko - He's aligned with SA for the Supreme Alliance almost straight away. He posed the question are you town to which SA said yes and then they immediately start defending each other. Though he has listed SA as lean scum once. His scum picks have been RD Tweet . The tweet is scum agenda didn't start until Ekko made the claim. Without anything to really back it up. He only defends it 30 pages later after pushing RD is scum agenda most of the time. The defence being they attacked each other then moved on. They clearly posted that they resolved it.
this is like throwing a joke but fogetting to add the punchline

u have summerized (with some inaccuracy) my posts but forgot to mention how is it scummy

can u give me the slam dunk here?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
this is like throwing a joke but fogetting to add the punchline

u have summerized (with some inaccuracy) my posts but forgot to mention how is it scummy

can u give me the slam dunk here?
Teaming up with someone based on nothing? Pushing an agenda based on nothing? Being wrong about RD?

It's like a well planned scum move. Or a poor played Town move. Either way you got all the gears turning attempting to take out 3 people and were wrong about two of them.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Teaming up with someone based on nothing? Pushing an agenda based on nothing? Being wrong about RD?
would u not team up with players u town read? r u unhappy town is working together?

if it was an agenda based on nothing then tweet would of not had 10 votes on him by EoD. its clear that the other players have seen why he is scummy as well. summerizing my posts to "nothing" tells me u have not bothered reading their content.

being wrong about RD is not scummy. town makes mistakes more than mafia makes mislynches.

It's like a well planned scum move. Or a poor played Town move. Either way you got all the gears turning attempting to take out 3 people and were wrong about two of them.
the two that i was wrong on, are u saying that includes u? why r u using past tense here. u have not flipped yet. neither did tweet.

i have no issue with being wrong about players. im bound to hit scum eventually. how soon that happens depends on the general engagement of my fellow townies that make reading them easier

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
ideally tonight id hope for doctor roles to roll a dice and protect one of

1. mando
2. poyser
3. me
4. abigail

and maybe 5. lethal

the chance of us dying tonight is in that order based off multiple factors

the issue with lethal is we dont know if he is town or not but mafia does so can add him here just for n1 atleast as a backup option

anything lethal says should and will be taken with a grain of salt if we r assuming mafia has redirects or bus drives
I don't buy it, but didn't you claim independent?

why would you ask for protection.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
So playing catch up.

Town
Mando

Unsure
Poyser - Everyone has him as the truest of town folk. He's called out RD and Mando directly. I think it was mistakes but I'd like a wait and see on it now.

Tweet - I think the ekko agenda had everyone leaning scum but I'm not willing to go along with that. Some mentioned RD and Tweets convo which they both admitted to feeling each other out. But they do end up going at each other again which is why I'm not completely clearing him.

Switchblade- I've gone back and forth.

Scum
Ace Marvel - Doesn't really do any probing he just agrees with anyone that calls out people that aren't him. He's asked for how people lean but never gave any himself.

Sister Abigail - I jokingly agreed with him that RD was scum and then he comes at me with you playing soft on like page 2 or 3. I jokingly said maybe a should target him and we've been off an on with each other since, seemingly anytime I post he's got a problem with something in the post. I assume it's cause I'm so green and hard to read? So he was going hard at RD from the Jump, then latched on me knowing I'd be easy prey and could divert eyes on me.

Ekko - He's aligned with SA for the Supreme Alliance almost straight away. He posed the question are you town to which SA said yes and then they immediately start defending each other. Though he has listed SA as lean scum once. His scum picks have been RD Tweet . The tweet is scum agenda didn't start until Ekko made the claim. Without anything to really back it up. He only defends it 30 pages later after pushing RD is scum agenda most of the time. The defence being they attacked each other then moved on. They clearly posted that they resolved it.

Lean Scum
Balderick - Who wants a vote on them? Like how do you claim that and not come off a bit scummy?

T-Pein - Worst Player Ever - I think a sit back and let everyone else duke it out is a scum approach.
these are the reads I loathe, not because im sussed, but in what universe im paired with sister abigail and ekko?

try harder.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Ekkologix would like your thoughts on my wagon analysis as well

In fact, @Poyser as well

Anybody else free to provide insights as well.
Tbh I thought it was busy work designed to make you look engaged, and the fact you’re tagging people to give thoughts just backs that up

if you’re town then I’m sorry but I feel like you did that solely to try and save yourself. You can’t really analyse a wagon that didn’t go over lol, it doesn’t make sense. You can’t really gauge someone’s intention with their vote unless you know what the target flips, so what’s the point?

you’d be much better off analysing the mando and Jeff v1 wagons

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that wud help

i asked him for top 3 scum earlier and received a pretty weak response. essentially saying he wont have much reads cuz it was day 1 and there r no flips

im leaning indie because of how pacificst he is rn. could swing it eitherway. i think he is simply trying not to make enemies with anyone. if u challenge him on anything he simple just concedes instead of argue his points. tells me there is really not much commitment to push the game in any direction
This is not actually a bad observation lol

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
@Ekkologix would like your thoughts on my wagon analysis as well

In fact, @Poyser as well

Anybody else free to provide insights as well.
The way you play here, makes it impossible for me to do that, yesterday the options were Tweet or no kill.
The only thing I would say is that switch was willing to vote and Abigail too, but didn't.

the votes were there if we wanted a kill.