"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
McNightguy is one of the ones playing his first or second game right?

if so I’d say his big post looks fine. Im not really expecting sound logic from a total newbie and I feel like I can follow the thought process there at least

I’d have a harder time believing a brand new player faked that as scum tbh

unless I’m mistaken and he’s not new in which case yeah, no good lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
ngl with 3 people masking over that post I feel i've wasted a lot of time and energy that does absolutely fuck all. I'll just post an ambiguous reads list full of holes and then dip.

Very frustrated atm. I'm going to bed before I go off.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't buy it, but didn't you claim independent?
thought that was you saying u dont buy me asking for protections. it makes more sense this way

i have been in most players town reads and am an active player. i think including me in the doctor's rng pool can stop a kill

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
McNightguy is one of the ones playing his first or second game right?

if so I’d say his big post looks fine. Im not really expecting sound logic from a total newbie and I feel like I can follow the thought process there at least

I’d have a harder time believing a brand new player faked that as scum tbh

unless I’m mistaken and he’s not new in which case yeah, no good lol
there was barely any thoughts into it. seemed more of a summary to angle us into looking scummy

gives me impression that hes being coached into posting it this way

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
would u not team up with players u town read? r u unhappy town is working together?

if it was an agenda based on nothing then tweet would of not had 10 votes on him by EoD. its clear that the other players have seen why he is scummy as well. summerizing my posts to "nothing" tells me u have not bothered reading their content.

being wrong about RD is not scummy. town makes mistakes more than mafia makes mislynches.

the two that i was wrong on, are u saying that includes u? why r u using past tense here. u have not flipped yet. neither did tweet.

i have no issue with being wrong about players. im bound to hit scum eventually. how soon that happens depends on the general engagement of my fellow townies that make reading them easier
I would not team with players based on "Are you town" "Nope". Mistakes are made I've gone back and forth myself.

My two are RD. You aslo called on Mando and started that witchhunt. Also I said earlier that your saying you must vote for x or I'll consider you anti town as wrong with me forgot to mention here. I re read up to page 112 and had to stop.

I didn't include myself cause I feel like I've come off as naive and not scum. I think only two people have me as leaned scum and I'm not currently worried about those two as I haven't seen enough from them.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
these are the reads I loathe, not because im sussed, but in what universe im paired with sister abigail and ekko?

try harder.
Defend better and develop your own thoughts instead of piggytailing on everyone else. You've asked for list and as I said you've offered none. So where do you see Abigail and Ekko since you apparently don't approve of being aligned with them? Why?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oh Mando is town. Going to need to recalibrate that.

I'm hoping Baldrick is home tonight. Might even stop by Tweet as well.

@Ekkologix you wanted my scum list? Baldrick >> Tweet >> TBA. I need to recalibrate cos I was gunning on Jeff hitting scum.
why were u gunning on him hitting scum? u seemed worried he might shoot u lol

I lied when I made this post. NOW is when the game is starting for me, family stuff yesterday, good luck to me trying to figure out what happened for 156 pages.
we can probably vig this

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
there was barely any thoughts into it. seemed more of a summary to angle us into looking scummy

It's the key points of why I placed you where I have. Seems to me everytime I put you into scum my logic isn't good enough. When I had you in town you didn't seem to care about my logic whatsoever.

Also if my post is so inadequate that I need to be coached then why isn't the post "better". Nice try you Rebel Scum

Reactions: Poyser

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
why were u gunning on him hitting scum? u seemed worried he might shoot u lol

we can probably vig this
For the fucking hundredth time. I read him as a town lean and didn't want him to die cos, duh, I'm fucking town.

For fucks sake having to answer the same fucking question now FOUR times is fucking me off.

Good night everyone. I can't wait to be correct on my hunch in the morning :D

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

How would that go in scum chat exactly? Lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
How would that go in scum chat exactly? Lol
I think it would go McNightstalker we need you to make a post that'll be called bad with little thought like it's just a summary. lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
YW.

We also did a few games where every role was put in the op and rhe players bid on the roles. 10 players 20 roles everyone bid and put a value on the roles they wanted highest bidder I believe won the roles.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
thats kinda cool actually lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ngl with 3 people masking over that post I feel i've wasted a lot of time and energy that does absolutely fuck all. I'll just post an ambiguous reads list full of holes and then dip.

Very frustrated atm. I'm going to bed before I go off.
Like no offence dude but nobody asked you to do that. If you’d have asked hey would it be good if I analysed the Tweet wagon I’d have said no it’s completely pointless as we don’t have tweets flip.

not to mention, you confbias yourself all the time. You put loads of effort into that analysis (which I do respect even if it’s a bit misguided) but you’ve ended with basically the same conclusion you started with lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It's the key points of why I placed you where I have. Seems to me everytime I put you into scum my logic isn't good enough. When I had you in town you didn't seem to care about my logic whatsoever.

Also if my post is so inadequate that I need to be coached then why isn't the post "better". Nice try you Rebel Scum
The bottom line is my thoughts lol. If it was coached then it would be better but I don’t really see coaching to that extent very often in general so it’s unlikely

is this your 2nd game yeah?