"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ngl with 3 people masking over that post I feel i've wasted a lot of time and energy that does absolutely fuck all. I'll just post an ambiguous reads list full of holes and then dip.

Very frustrated atm. I'm going to bed before I go off.
its never a waste of energy. people read posts, they just do not have to reply but its subconsciously added to their memory read of u

u can tag us to a read post if u want to make sure we see it. we dont have to comment on it tho

im curious why do u really want us to see you "scum hunting" ? i am not sure what kind of reply do u want from us? like say good job lethal u r hunting?

Reactions: Poyser

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I would not team with players based on "Are you town" "Nope". Mistakes are made I've gone back and forth myself.
this isnt the reason why i teamed up with abi tho. i'll give u more time to read back and see why that happened

My two are RD. You aslo called on Mando and started that witchhunt. Also I said earlier that your saying you must vote for x or I'll consider you anti town as wrong with me forgot to mention here. I re read up to page 112 and had to stop.
ive always always wanted tweet shot instead of mando. i guarantee u ego lord jeff did not shoot tweet most probably cuz i told him to do it and it wud deeply hurt him inside to do something i tell him to. sad reality

yeah i stand by that. notice how we ended up in no lynch? i need to tag players more to vote on the same wagon. i will consider it antitown if a player does not vote with the majority

I didn't include myself cause I feel like I've come off as naive and not scum. I think only two people have me as leaned scum and I'm not currently worried about those two as I haven't seen enough from them.
who r these 2?

i am leaning u scum as well and mentioned it previously in atleast 2 other posts. i even tagged u or quoted u on both of them. am i to take this as an admission that u do not read my posts?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
this isnt the reason why i teamed up with abi tho. i'll give u more time to read back and see why that happened

ive always always wanted tweet shot instead of mando. i guarantee u ego lord jeff did not shoot tweet most probably cuz i told him to do it and it wud deeply hurt him inside to do something i tell him to. sad reality

yeah i stand by that. notice how we ended up in no lynch? i need to tag players more to vote on the same wagon. i will consider it antitown if a player does not vote with the majority

who r these 2?

i am leaning u scum as well and mentioned it previously in atleast 2 other posts. i even tagged u or quoted u on both of them. am i to take this as an admission that u do not read my posts?
As I said I just reread 120 out of the 158 posts at the time. The only other thing I saw was him asking Supreme Alliance so what that's short hand or color coded meaning your both Town? I feel like it'd be the opposite not to mention having a name for yourselves screams a scum thing to do int he first place. All of that seems a little sus to me actually.

Yeah I can see RD not shooting tweet specifically because you said too.

You tagged who you wanted killed why not tag the people that hadn't voted?

as far as who leaned me scum you were one. And I don't see you as a thread to myself. As for the other. Reread.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It's the key points of why I placed you where I have. Seems to me everytime I put you into scum my logic isn't good enough. When I had you in town you didn't seem to care about my logic whatsoever.
this is the first time u have taken the initiative to provide a laid out reason for ur read of mine.

Also if my post is so inadequate that I need to be coached then why isn't the post "better". Nice try you Rebel Scum
what do u mean?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
this is the first time u have taken the initiative to provide a laid out reason for ur read of mine.

what do u mean?
What I mean is you keep saying my reasoning is flawed not thought out. You say I was probably coached. If I were coached wouldn't it be better than that? Or something that you'd actually accept?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
What I mean is you keep saying my reasoning is flawed not thought out. You say I was probably coached. If I were coached wouldn't it be better than that? Or something that you'd actually accept?
Without any mafia flips, whatever you said could be what the mafia team needs, not saying you were coached, but is not about it being good or bad, is that is plain wrong.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Without any mafia flips, whatever you said could be what the mafia team needs, not saying you were coached, but is not about it being good or bad, is that is plain wrong.
Plain wrong? You just said that you didn't want to be categorized with Abi and Ekko, so apparently you agree with some of what I said, so I can't be plain wrong.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Plain wrong? You just said that you didn't want to be categorized with Abi and Ekko, so apparently you agree with some of what I said, so I can't be plain wrong.
Saying is plain wrong means I don't agree with that.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
its never a waste of energy. people read posts, they just do not have to reply but its subconsciously added to their memory read of u

u can tag us to a read post if u want to make sure we see it. we dont have to comment on it tho

im curious why do u really want us to see you "scum hunting" ? i am not sure what kind of reply do u want from us? like say good job lethal u r hunting?
Well from my perspective it is. Anytime I try it’s just glossed over. So be it. That’s the shit I get lumped with.

I don’t want to be seen hunting. I wanted experienced players to see my thought process and validate them as it’s possibly something there.

Whatever though. I’ll just dip, give my result and dip again. God speed.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
As I said I just reread 120 out of the 158 posts at the time. The only other thing I saw was him asking Supreme Alliance so what that's short hand or color coded meaning your both Town? I feel like it'd be the opposite not to mention having a name for yourselves screams a scum thing to do int he first place. All of that seems a little sus to me actually.
this is probably genuine

the supreme alliance is a meme from another forum. its not game related

abi is displaying a capability of trusting other players and willing to work with them. i'd return the favor back and work with him for now. if this lead to mislynches i can drop this alliance any time. for now he is actively playing so do not mind working together for a bit. the same applies to alliance with poyser

players working together in thread does not mean they r scum.

Yeah I can see RD not shooting tweet specifically because you said too.
which is a shame because
1. poyser was the one who wanted to shoot mando not me, however u r suspecting me for the mando kill not poyser.
2. jeff is booing me for suspecting him when he has been defending a player suspected by almost the entire player base (tweet)

You tagged who you wanted killed why not tag the people that hadn't voted?
i tagged the entire player list 3-4 times.

as far as who leaned me scum you were one. And I don't see you as a thread to myself. As for the other. Reread.
this is not what u have said:

You said: "I'm not currently worried about those two as I haven't seen enough from them."

you have not seen enough from me yet? what do you want me to talk about to show you enough?

does this mean u do not scum read me yet? how can u scum read me if u have not seen enough from me?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Also stalker person I want to see all the examples that I just agree with every suss that is not me.

Like all of them.

I want every post i just sheep.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
this is probably genuine

the supreme alliance is a meme from another forum. its not game related

abi is displaying a capability of trusting other players and willing to work with them. i'd return the favor back and work with him for now. if this lead to mislynches i can drop this alliance any time. for now he is actively playing so do not mind working together for a bit. the same applies to alliance with poyser

players working together in thread does not mean they r scum.

which is a shame because
1. poyser was the one who wanted to shoot mando not me, however u r suspecting me for the mando kill not poyser.
2. jeff is booing me for suspecting him when he has been defending a player suspected by almost the entire player base (tweet)

i tagged the entire player list 3-4 times.

this is not what u have said:

You said: "I'm not currently worried about those two as I haven't seen enough from them."

you have not seen enough from me yet? what do you want me to talk about to show you enough?

does this mean u do not scum read me yet? how can u scum read me if u have not seen enough from me?
You were the first I saw to call out Mando others took up the mantle. In the thousand plus post I may have only remembered that bit.

I didn't see the tag in the post mentioned but as I said I gave up on trying to find it again.

As for who it was. I was being cocky with trying to make you reread. You've suspecting me scum. I believe Lethal and Ace Marvel I think leaned me scum. I also said you because I wasn't confident on anyone other than Lethal.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't think so, I just wish for.
again i may ask why do u wish for a player u town read to die? this is antitown period. there is no excuse that u can attach to this to make it look better

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You were the first I saw to call out Mando others took up the mantle. In the thousand plus post I may have only remembered that bit.

I didn't see the tag in the post mentioned but as I said I gave up on trying to find it again.

As for who it was. I was being cocky with trying to make you reread. You've suspecting me scum. I believe Lethal and Ace Marvel I think leaned me scum. I also said you because I wasn't confident on anyone other than Lethal.
When have i even mention you? I never gave a read on you.

Also you contradict yourself saying i don't do reads and probing, but I somehow scum lean you???

Like it's been like an hour you made your reads, is impossible to believe that you put thoughts into them if you are already contradicting yourself.