"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
In a game with 6-7 scum and you giving 3 scum reads, it's expected that you think the team is those players.
He didn't ask if I thought the people that I have as scum were a team. He asked if teaming up is scummy.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Unfollowing. Please do not tag me or quote me until day phase. If you do, I’ll block you.

• Wow
Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Who did jeff replace?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Also after skimming what I missed I wish jeff had shot tweet

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
this is not true. i was okay with mando being shot for info, however i was not the first to call it

ur name is different from in the playerlist, the tag may have not worked for u. i have manually been editing ur name in my recent and will in future tags

u dont have to be hostile/cocky towards me im just trying to see if ur posts can come from town or mafia PoV.

i do not recall off top of my head that ace/lethal suspected u. u have missed abi who also suspects u a bit btw.

u r the player that others kept saying u and holt vouched for each other correct?
Your first sus were RD Tweet Mando. Everyone in the game seemed to follow suit after for a bit.

Yeah the name stuff was such unforunate timing.

I was being cocky cause of you telling me to reread over and over started gratting on me. I forgot about Abi.

I don't think I'm the one players are saying vouched for Holt. If they are that's wrong. I don't even think I've put him on any of my list as of yet. But gun to my head he's leaning more towards scum than town for me. I can't really list reasons why at the moment.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Your treatment of Jeff is what I would consider the most anti town thing done this game, so you are one to talk.
pushing a scum read of mine is not anti-town. ignoring me without addressing my posts only made it worst for him

Dead weight is just that dead weight.
posturing

you were the one crying yeet me now, after jeff flipped, and now is anti town to want you out?
the offer to lynch me only applies to players who scum read me for pushing jeff and want to lynch me for info. also the offer was extended primarily in the event both tweet and jeff are town. we still do not know tweet's alignment. i expected town tweet to take it and lynch me but he did not, signaling to me that he is more mafia than town

the offer to lynch me DOES NOT apply to players who town read me yet still want to get rid of me. this is outright anti town intention.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Unfollowing. Please do not tag me or quote me until day phase. If you do, I’ll block you.
why do you put shit like this is the thread when you know its wifom. just ask for a repout and if you want out. also, ppl will read your posts at their own pace when they feel like it. not to mention its FUCKING NIGHT PHASE. relax and play the fucking game

Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
the offer to lynch me only applies to players who scum

you are just trolling

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also after skimming what I missed I wish jeff had shot tweet
so he would be solved and his wagon would be interesting to look at or because you thought he was scum?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Your first sus were RD Tweet Mando. Everyone in the game seemed to follow suit after for a bit.
i joined the thread in page 40 or 50ies. i actually was not the first to scum read any of these, but i pushed for RD and tweet the hardest probably.

I don't think I'm the one players are saying vouched for Holt. If they are that's wrong. I don't even think I've put him on any of my list as of yet. But gun to my head he's leaning more towards scum than town for me. I can't really list reasons why at the moment.
kk

@Switchblade which players r vouching for each other again? i thought its holt and night. is it holt and oneiros?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah the name stuff was such unforunate timing.

I was being cocky cause of you telling me to reread over and over started gratting on me. I forgot about Abi.
well it's concerning to me that u r missing crucial details present in the posts of players that u scum read. when i scum read a player i nitpick every single little thing they do to the point it may piss them off sometimes even if i am wrong. over here u scum read us but u r missing too much of what we said/did. doesnt sit well.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
why do you put shit like this is the thread when you know its wifom. just ask for a repout and if you want out. also, ppl will read your posts at their own pace when they feel like it. not to mention its FUCKING NIGHT PHASE. relax and play the fucking game
No, I just don’t want the notifications or to repeat myself continually. I gave no indication at all of wanting to rep out. It’s also nothing to do with my posts either. I can’t sleep atm and am shitty. Hence day phase. Hopefully I get a good sleep

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
being town and asking to be killed super pro town then?
i have demanded players to vote for jeff and for jeff to shoot tweet. i tagged the entire player base and asked that they do this and i will take absolute responsibility for it

if both tweet and jeff flip town i was going to afk entirety of day 2 and accept my lynch. at that point keeping me alive only serve distraction to town as i will remain forever suspected for this day 1 so its better to rid of me sooner than later

the flip order should ideally be tweet > ekko, and only lynch ekko if tweet flips town. it did however seem to me that few players read tweet as town so those players naturally scum read me and this offer was mostly extended to them.

u scum read tweet and town read me. wanting to yeet me makes no sense for u