"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
His flip flopping over whether Jeff should have shot him was something that irked me as well. On one hand, he could have got himself cleared and probably would have been able to force through the lynch on me that he was so adamant about getting. Obviously it’d have been wrong, but he was baying for my blood with a couple of the things he was saying to me.

We’d have then had a confirmed cop, and had he stuck to his guns like I did, he’d have been able to freely investigate people without mafia knowing what he was up to and we’d be able to take whatever information he had as fact.

But instead, he heavily dissuaded Jeff from shooting at him. Jeff and everyone else seemingly understood the risk that Jeff was taking on. He knew if he hit town he was going to die. Everyone else knew that as well. That’s why I was fine with him shooting at me. He’d made his bed and he understood that he might have had to lie in it. Lethal told Jeff not to shoot him. He wanted me gone, and if he thought I was mafia he could have even forced through my lynch or if it did fail like Tweet’s, he’d be able to check me tonight.

His claim and then reluctance to be cleared makes it seem to me that he’s hiding something and he was fearful of being shot at. He was happy for Jeff to take the risk shooting at me, but not at himself when he knew he’d be clear afterwards. Unless
I’m missing something, it doesn’t make sense to me if he’s town and being genuine.
The fact that our supposed Cop could have been Town confirmed without having to expose himself as Cop, and didn't choose that option, instead bread crumbing the entire game he had a PR, is a poor way to handle the role of Cop, in my opinion. This is why I have doubt about Lethal"s claim.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
he is making the game unbearable by having shit tier takes and screaming them at the top of his lungs for 50 posts in a row. he wanted to vote a claimed desperado regardless of results :heston please tell me more how that's not unbearable and as anti town as it gets. as usual, he's going to be at BEST a liability lmao. hes staying on ignore, dude is just unhinged 24 7
Why are you answering for Marvel here??

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So playing catch up.

Town
Mando

Unsure
Poyser - Everyone has him as the truest of town folk. He's called out RD and Mando directly. I think it was mistakes but I'd like a wait and see on it now.

Tweet - I think the ekko agenda had everyone leaning scum but I'm not willing to go along with that. Some mentioned RD and Tweets convo which they both admitted to feeling each other out. But they do end up going at each other again which is why I'm not completely clearing him.

Switchblade- I've gone back and forth.

Scum
Ace Marvel - Doesn't really do any probing he just agrees with anyone that calls out people that aren't him. He's asked for how people lean but never gave any himself.

Sister Abigail - I jokingly agreed with him that RD was scum and then he comes at me with you playing soft on like page 2 or 3. I jokingly said maybe a should target him and we've been off an on with each other since, seemingly anytime I post he's got a problem with something in the post. I assume it's cause I'm so green and hard to read? So he was going hard at RD from the Jump, then latched on me knowing I'd be easy prey and could divert eyes on me.

Ekko - He's aligned with SA for the Supreme Alliance almost straight away. He posed the question are you town to which SA said yes and then they immediately start defending each other. Though he has listed SA as lean scum once. His scum picks have been RD Tweet . The tweet is scum agenda didn't start until Ekko made the claim. Without anything to really back it up. He only defends it 30 pages later after pushing RD is scum agenda most of the time. The defence being they attacked each other then moved on. They clearly posted that they resolved it.

Lean Scum
Balderick - Who wants a vote on them? Like how do you claim that and not come off a bit scummy?

T-Pein - Worst Player Ever - I think a sit back and let everyone else duke it out is a scum approach.
I really don't like how you characterize my interactions with you this game. I disagree that I've somehow looked opportunistic against you when you weren't even in my D1 POE.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
would u say ur aggressiveness towards abigail and tweet are as much as ur approach towards holt and night? can add baldrick as well

the top posters in the game are not the only active players in it that gave their thoughts. have u engaged with players like doddsy who also scum read jeff for instance? or tpein/oneris? these r non hanging fruit i wud like to see u attempt to solve.

start by giving a rainbow list on all the players and reply to the ones who disagree with ur read off them. i wanna see that from u
Rainbow lists
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo

Violet
Pink
Coral
Canary Yellow
Mint
Baby Blue
Periwinkle
Lavender
Fire engine Red
Soda Orange
Neon Yellow
Radioactive Green
Cyan
Electric Blue

Ultraviolet

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The fact that our supposed Cop could have been Town confirmed without having to expose himself as Cop, and didn't choose that option, instead bread crumbing the entire game he had a PR, is a poor way to handle the role of Cop, in my opinion. This is why I have doubt about Lethal"s claim.

It is the same reason I don’t fully buy it either. If he is being legit, I’m going to call it a bad play much in the same way I openly disagreed with Jeff claiming when he did.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So playing catch up.

Town
Mando

Unsure
Poyser - Everyone has him as the truest of town folk. He's called out RD and Mando directly. I think it was mistakes but I'd like a wait and see on it now.

Tweet - I think the ekko agenda had everyone leaning scum but I'm not willing to go along with that. Some mentioned RD and Tweets convo which they both admitted to feeling each other out. But they do end up going at each other again which is why I'm not completely clearing him.

Switchblade- I've gone back and forth.

Scum
Ace Marvel - Doesn't really do any probing he just agrees with anyone that calls out people that aren't him. He's asked for how people lean but never gave any himself.

Sister Abigail - I jokingly agreed with him that RD was scum and then he comes at me with you playing soft on like page 2 or 3. I jokingly said maybe a should target him and we've been off an on with each other since, seemingly anytime I post he's got a problem with something in the post. I assume it's cause I'm so green and hard to read? So he was going hard at RD from the Jump, then latched on me knowing I'd be easy prey and could divert eyes on me.

Ekko - He's aligned with SA for the Supreme Alliance almost straight away. He posed the question are you town to which SA said yes and then they immediately start defending each other. Though he has listed SA as lean scum once. His scum picks have been RD Tweet . The tweet is scum agenda didn't start until Ekko made the claim. Without anything to really back it up. He only defends it 30 pages later after pushing RD is scum agenda most of the time. The defence being they attacked each other then moved on. They clearly posted that they resolved it.

Lean Scum
Balderick - Who wants a vote on them? Like how do you claim that and not come off a bit scummy?

T-Pein - Worst Player Ever - I think a sit back and let everyone else duke it out is a scum approach.
Pretty wild you suss me so hard yet you also suss Baldrick, who I've been actually going after for awhile now and made a case against.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
well there r points in lethal's favor. the fact that he had an initial 50-50 scum read on mando and was okay with mando begin shot generally tells me hes being consistent with that part of his reads atleast

he also town read tweet and did not want tweet to be shot. also consistent

lethal is being consistent. whether his mindset is a consistent towny or consistent scum is what we gotta find out. good thing is a cop claim will always self resolve so not too worried about that slot rn

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
well there r points in lethal's favor. the fact that he had an initial 50-50 scum read on mando and was okay with mando begin shot generally tells me hes being consistent with that part of his reads atleast

lethal is being consistent. whether his mindset is a consistent towny or consistent scum is what we gotta find out. good thing is a cop claim will always self resolve so not too worried about that slot rn

You’re not worried that he might get killed tonight if he is being truthful, and we’d get literally nothing from his role?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Fair enough. I think there's bigger fish to fry than Lethal in D2.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Alright since N1 is almost over, and so is my lunch hour, I just want everyone to know I targeted Smark this Night.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Rainbow lists
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo

Violet
Pink
Coral
Canary Yellow
Mint
Baby Blue
Periwinkle
Lavender
Fire engine Red
Soda Orange
Neon Yellow
Radioactive Green
Cyan
Electric Blue

Ultraviolet
i dont think u r in a position to be trolling, u r not widely town read to afford to do so and we just got out of a day 1 with a town misfire and a no lynch

the sooner u cooperate, the sooner we solve this game and go home. wud u like to be stuck dealing with me longer? judging from wanting me dead i assume not. so why this?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Rainbow lists
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo

Violet
Pink
Coral
Canary Yellow
Mint
Baby Blue
Periwinkle
Lavender
Fire engine Red
Soda Orange
Neon Yellow
Radioactive Green
Cyan
Electric Blue

Ultraviolet
Terrible attempt at troll post he said give a rainbow list on players. I'd like Radioactive green lol