"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
yes is wishful think, and it's not me giving it a reason, I just said I hoped for it. An Ekko made a big deal of it.
it is a big deal to wish for a player u town read to die. i do not accept this even as a joke

Honestly I don't care, their biggest contribution so far was that you were 100% scum (v.1), and look where it got us. lol
has any town lynched scum yet?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
it is a big deal to wish for a player u town read to die. i do not accept this even as a joke

So how do you read Ace?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No, I just don’t want the notifications or to repeat myself continually. I gave no indication at all of wanting to rep out. It’s also nothing to do with my posts either. I can’t sleep atm and am shitty. Hence day phase. Hopefully I get a good sleep
sorry I misunderstood

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I didn't say players working together was scummy. Just the way you two went about it seemed super sudden to me.

Being wrong on a person in and of itself isn't scummy. But the degree of I can't be wrong on this and if you disagree with me your scum. That's what came off as scummy. It wasn't a hey we need to do this as a team it was if you don't do this you aren't part of my team.
both of these r probably easily answered if u have context on me and abi

the supreme alliance is better for @Sister Abigail to answer lol.

the second paragraph is me trying to get us into a single wagon so a lynch can be achieved. it may seem anti town on paper but the motive behind it is town even if the lynch happen to be incorrect. i think u r arguing the "what" and not the "why" too much. we need to get people voting together even if we have to bully them for it.

Reactions: John McHenry

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

I'm so sorry, did I ever made the assumption that I cared in the slightest about your opinion on this. I truly apologize I gave you that idea.

and to your question? we have one town flipped, so no town has yeet scum.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No, I just don’t want the notifications or to repeat myself continually. I gave no indication at all of wanting to rep out. It’s also nothing to do with my posts either. I can’t sleep atm and am shitty. Hence day phase. Hopefully I get a good sleep
u dont have to repeat urself. there is plenty of new stuff to say. this looks like a struggle for content

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
both of these r probably easily answered if u have context on me and abi

the supreme alliance is better for @Sister Abigail to answer lol.

the second paragraph is me trying to get us into a single wagon so a lynch can be achieved. it may seem anti town on paper but the motive behind it is town even if the lynch happen to be incorrect. i think u r arguing the "what" and not the "why" too much. we need to get people voting together even if we have to bully them for it.
the why was shit because I was obviously town after I claimed desperado. you tried to bully everyone to follow your shitty stuff. how is that not questioning you on the why. you are full of shit lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
So how do you read Ace?
still at null and doing the same thing of opportunistically questioning low hanging fruit players but inability to carry on the same aggressiveness towards more active ones.

he is not a player i want to be in a mylo with because i cannot trust myself not to mislynch him in the event that he is town nor can i trust him not to mislynch me despite reading me as town.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
still at null and doing the same thing of opportunistically questioning low hanging fruit players but inability to carry on the same aggressiveness towards more active ones.

he is not a player i want to be in a mylo with because i cannot trust myself not to mislynch him in the event that he is town nor can i trust him not to mislynch me despite reading me as town.
lol at this.

questioning low hanging fruit and not others

Am I not allowed to ask people that are not active things.

Your 90% of you ISO is just asking questions that you let go and don't even care about the answer, so wow.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko, Poyser, Red Dragon, Sister Abigail, Switch, Tweet, Lethal and myself are the top Posters in the game.

So again Ekko is spewing lies back and forth.

That I don't question or not have the same lever of aggression with non lhf.

Poyser I town read wtf am I gonna question?
Red Dragon I said was town from I do know how long and I was right. V 2.0 is too early to tell is is playing the same.
Sister Abigail I already gave my thoughts.
Switch I also gave my thoughts and town read them.
Tweet oh I also talked about
Lethal I said and stand by lethal self resolves with a result.

That you just spam that thread does not mean you are right, but you think you are so big brain omega playing, that not agreeing with you is anti town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm so sorry, did I ever made the assumption that I cared in the slightest about your opinion on this. I truly apologize I gave you that idea.

and to your question? we have one town flipped, so no town has yeet scum.
all u r doing is extending my life span, for that i thank u dearly

lol at this.

questioning low hanging fruit and not others

Am I not allowed to ask people that are not active things.

Your 90% of you ISO is just asking questions that you let go and don't even care about the answer, so wow.
pretty sure u will not be able to support this statement with evidence from the thread. u can try

i dont let go of my previous questions. if i player does not answer me i will remind them to do so and add them to null/scum side until i get a satisfying reply, or we agree to disagree on a particular take.

the why was shit because I was obviously town after I claimed desperado. you tried to bully everyone to follow your shitty stuff. how is that not questioning you on the why. you are full of shit lol
u expected a claim to be the reason why i town read u? jeff we have played together b4 .. u know what claims mean to me. if i read u correctly or incorrectly i promise u the role u claimed has nothing to do with it

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko, Poyser, Red Dragon, Sister Abigail, Switch, Tweet, Lethal and myself are the top Posters in the game.

So again Ekko is spewing lies back and forth.

That I don't question or not have the same lever of aggression with non lhf.

Poyser I town read wtf am I gonna question?
Red Dragon I said was town from I do know how long and I was right. V 2.0 is too early to tell is is playing the same.
Sister Abigail I already gave my thoughts.
Switch I also gave my thoughts and town read them.
Tweet oh I also talked about
Lethal I said and stand by lethal self resolves with a result.

That you just spam that thread does not mean you are right, but you think you are so big brain omega playing, that not agreeing with you is anti town.
would u say ur aggressiveness towards abigail and tweet are as much as ur approach towards holt and night? can add baldrick as well

the top posters in the game are not the only active players in it that gave their thoughts. have u engaged with players like doddsy who also scum read jeff for instance? or tpein/oneris? these r non hanging fruit i wud like to see u attempt to solve.

start by giving a rainbow list on all the players and reply to the ones who disagree with ur read off them. i wanna see that from u

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I didn't say players working together was scummy. Just the way you two went about it seemed super sudden to me.

Being wrong on a person in and of itself isn't scummy. But the degree of I can't be wrong on this and if you disagree with me your scum. That's what came off as scummy. It wasn't a hey we need to do this as a team it was if you don't do this you aren't part of my team.
This guy is definitely NOT part of our team.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm ten page behind and at work. Anything crucial within those pages that I need?