"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Also stalker person I want to see all the examples that I just agree with every suss that is not me.

Like all of them.

I want every post i just sheep.
Well I'm not doing that. That's asinine. But from your first post until at least your tenth it's you just jumping from person to person that someone else suggests with giving any reason at all. If you'd like to defend yourself you can go back 900 posts and quote all your own posts as it's much easier to see what you yourself posted as me trying to search them out and then have you claim that I missed a single posts the explained everything away.

As far as posters go I think I'd have an easier time saying the names you haven't claimed scum or called to lynch. I'm not doing that either

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
again i may ask why do u wish for a player u town read to die? this is antitown period. there is no excuse that u can attach to this to make it look better
Your treatment of Jeff is what I would consider the most anti town thing done this game, so you are one to talk.

Dead weight is just that dead weight.

you were the one crying yeet me now, after jeff flipped, and now is anti town to want you out?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Well I'm not doing that. That's asinine. But from your first post until at least your tenth it's you just jumping from person to person that someone else suggests with giving any reason at all. If you'd like to defend yourself you can go back 900 posts and quote all your own posts as it's much easier to see what you yourself posted as me trying to search them out and then have you claim that I missed a single posts the explained everything away.

As far as posters go I think I'd have an easier time saying the names you haven't claimed scum or called to lynch. I'm not doing that either
I don't remember that, show me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
for what its worth:
I would not waste a vote on ekko if you find him annoying, vote for him if you think he is scum

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
u can lynch me here

pretty poor replies coming from jeff but i stand by what i said.

u shud of shot tweet imo

this generally looks worst on poyser as well
being town and asking to be killed super pro town then?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
for what its worth:
I would not waste a vote on ekko if you find him annoying, vote for him if you think he is scum
That os why I said I hope mafia kill Ekko, not wasting my vote on them lol.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What I mean is you keep saying my reasoning is flawed not thought out. You say I was probably coached. If I were coached wouldn't it be better than that? Or something that you'd actually accept?
the coach does not change ur own thoughts, just guides u on the format and general process (as in tell u to find a reason and lay out a read list with ur scum reads, but will not give u ur own reason for u). ur thoughts and reasons have to always be urs or u will fail to defend them in thread if u use thoughts/reasons that someone else tell u to use.

are u still of the opinion that players working together in the thread is scummy?
or beign wrong on jeff is scummy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That os why I said I hope mafia kill Ekko, not wasting my vote on them lol.
well if he is anti town, why the heck would mafia kill him? thats just wishful thinking.

you trying to give us a reason why ekko gonna be dead? :p (thats a joke)

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
well if he is anti town, why the heck would mafia kill him? thats just wishful thinking.

you trying to give us a reason why ekko gonna be dead? :p (thats a joke)
yes is wishful think, and it's not me giving it a reason, I just said I hoped for it. An Ekko made a big deal of it.

Honestly I don't care, their biggest contribution so far was that you were 100% scum (v.1), and look where it got us. lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well from my perspective it is. Anytime I try it’s just glossed over. So be it. That’s the shit I get lumped with.

I don’t want to be seen hunting. I wanted experienced players to see my thought process and validate them as it’s possibly something there.

Whatever though. I’ll just dip, give my result and dip again. God speed.
if ur posts r glossed over it more often than not means
1. players read them and have no problem with them - most likely for the general player base
2. players simply did not read them (aka did not read the full thread) - less likely for the active players

if the players did not agree with ur post they r going to quote it and lay out what they did not agree with or question u further. by default u should assume any competent player will eventually get to read ur post without u having to tell to, unless there was an urgent necessity for u to have to remind them to read it asap

anyway that aside we did read the post and i still dont recall receiving an answer. are u treating tweet as a town flip?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
the coach does not change ur own thoughts, just guides u on the format and general process (as in tell u to find a reason and lay out a read list with ur scum reads, but will not give u ur own reason for u). ur thoughts and reasons have to always be urs or u will fail to defend them in thread if u use thoughts/reasons that someone else tell u to use.

are u still of the opinion that players working together in the thread is scummy?
or beign wrong on jeff is scummy
I didn't say players working together was scummy. Just the way you two went about it seemed super sudden to me.

Being wrong on a person in and of itself isn't scummy. But the degree of I can't be wrong on this and if you disagree with me your scum. That's what came off as scummy. It wasn't a hey we need to do this as a team it was if you don't do this you aren't part of my team.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I didn't say players working together was scummy. Just the way you two went about it seemed super sudden to me.

Being wrong on a person in and of itself isn't scummy. But the degree of I can't be wrong on this and if you disagree with me your scum. That's what came off as scummy. It wasn't a hey we need to do this as a team it was if you don't do this you aren't part of my team.
In a game with 6-7 scum and you giving 3 scum reads, it's expected that you think the team is those players.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Screen_Shot_2022_09_12_at_3.45.09_PM.png

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You were the first I saw to call out Mando others took up the mantle. In the thousand plus post I may have only remembered that bit.
this is not true. i was okay with mando being shot for info, however i was not the first to call it

I didn't see the tag in the post mentioned but as I said I gave up on trying to find it again.
ur name is different from in the playerlist, the tag may have not worked for u. i have manually been editing ur name in my recent and will in future tags

As for who it was. I was being cocky with trying to make you reread. You've suspecting me scum. I believe Lethal and Ace Marvel I think leaned me scum. I also said you because I wasn't confident on anyone other than Lethal.
u dont have to be hostile/cocky towards me im just trying to see if ur posts can come from town or mafia PoV.

i do not recall off top of my head that ace/lethal suspected u. u have missed abi who also suspects u a bit btw.

u r the player that others kept saying u and holt vouched for each other correct?